Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Samus vs Riku! Friendship is Tested!

     Samus and friends have been facing hard times, but it only gets worse when the strongest person in Runescape has Zamorak in him! Read on to see what happens!

Chapter 6 - Samus vs Riku! Friendship is Tested!

Chapter 6 - Samus vs Riku! Friendship is Tested!
                        Runescape 5: Samus vs, Riku!?

        The first match ended quickly, with Link as the victor. "Link, go to the waiting room, and wait for the 2nd period of battles!" said the announcer. "Now, everyone, for the next match, Samus vs Riku!"
        "What!?" said Usman Ranger and Gabby. They were shocked at this.
        "Samus and Riku, please step forward for the match! Folks, take your time getting comfortable, the match is in 5 minutes!" yelled the announcer.
        "Samus and Riku?" said Usman Ranger, "This won't be good. They have the same weapons, and according to the commorb skillsite, Samus and Riku are equally matched in defence! Well, different by a little, anyways."
        "You're right," said Gabby, "Riku and Samus are close friends, and their friendship will probably be broken by whoever wins. I couldn't root for one of them, because then the other one would get discouraged." But I' hoping that Samus wins, Thought Gabby. Samus has to win, so he can face against Link, and hopefully, win it. Link tried killing him the first time, but only failed, 'cause Samus lived. Now Link will surely try killing him by impaling the whip, not stabbing it...
        
"Riku, we may be friends, and no matter what happens now, we're still friends. That doesn't mean I'm gonna go easy on you."
        "I was going to say the same thing." said Riku.
        "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, FIGHT!" yelled the announcer. Samus starts with an aggressive strike, but is blocked by Riku's Toz-Ket-Xil (or the Obsidian Shield) Riku tries to aggresively do Samus's exact stike, but Samus managed to dodge it. Samus swung his blade and hit Riku in the arm.
        "Not much defence when your wearing chainmail, right?" asked Samus.
        Oh no, he's right! thought Riku. Samus's rune platebody covers his arms, making me harder to hit him, while my chainbody only covers my chest, making my body more effective to hit! This won't be good!
        Samus and Riku hit eachother in the shoulder, and everything went to silence. They both staggered back. Riku hit the weak point in the shoulderblades of Samus's armor, hitting Samus directly in the arm, while Samus hit Riku clear in the shoulder, knocking him back as well. The silence turned back into cheering. They ran at eachother with true aggressive strength, and green power rose from Samus's blade. Samus hit Riku first, doing major damage to Riku. Riku was down, with no truly major injuries to Riku. Riku got back up. he wasexausted so badly he could barely move. He had enough energy to raise his hand for one thing. "I forfeit the match." he said. Everyone had been silenced by those words. But they cheered, not just for Samus, but for Riku. Samus was also glad he didn't have to hit Riku anymore. Riku walked up the stairs to the reserved seats. Right next to Gabby. "Something in that blade drained my stamina, and I could barely even walk. Samus has the power of Guthix inside him.
        "We have a missing contestant, Diacris! He has been automattically disqualified because of this outcome. However, a late entry came, and took Diacris's place, a Novice but ready fighter, Mario San!"
        "Mario San?" asked Samus. "I'll see how she does against Will, and maybe she will join my team!"
        "Next up, Usman Mirza vs Zezima!"
        "This won't be a pretty match, but I'm ready." said Usman Mirza.
        "Usman Mirza? Lets see how you can fight, even though you won't win, okay?" said Zezima.
        "Don't get cocky, Zezima," siad Usman Mirza. "I'm not weak. I trained Samus, and he's powerful. I didn't teach him everything I know, however, so you're in for a good fight."


                                        To Be Continued...
        Next time...
                Somehow, Usman Mirza lost quick, only because he lost control of his body and fell at the instant slash of Zezima's blade. Mario San vs Will is up next after the battle, so tune in to see! Until next time!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CoStanleyQueen5 on November 25, 2006, 11:37:32 PM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Yaaay! Go Mario San! Thankyou sooooo much! Is there anything I can do for you?
*hands cheese to you in good faith*

TheFallenOne66 on November 26, 2006, 2:05:30 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66For one thing, keep tuning in to my stories to check if i ever get new ones submited

TheFallenOne66 on November 26, 2006, 2:08:28 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66in fact im owrking on one right now.