Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Runescape 6 :Usman Mirza vs Zezima, god on god!

     Samus and friends have been facing hard times, but it only gets worse when the strongest person in Runescape has Zamorak in him! Read on to see what happens!

Chapter 7 - Runescape 6 :Usman Mirza vs Zezima, god on god!

Chapter 7 - Runescape 6 :Usman Mirza vs Zezima, god on god!
         Runescape 6: Usman Mirza vs Zezima! God on God!

        "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, FIGHT!" yelled the announcer. The battle putting Zezima vs Usman Mirza began.
        "Usman Mirza, look at these eyes." said Zezima. Usman Mirza didn't understand why, but he did it anyway. Zezima's eyes turned to the eyes of Zamorak. Zamorak's powers together are virtually limitless, but the eyes of Zamorak can cause the loss of ones body control. Usman Mirza felt like nothing in his body worked. he was statue still, couldn't even shiver. Zezima drew his blade, the dragon two-handed sword. He ran at Usman Mirza, and slashed Usman Mirza five times, and Usman Mirza regained control. He immediately fell to the ground, and the match ended.
        "And the winner is Zezima!" shouted the announcer. The cheering was loud. But Samus, Gabby, Riku, and Usman Ranger were not shouting or cheering. My brother, what has hapened to you? Thought Usman Ranger. Usman Mirza was in the infirmary recovering, but unconsious. "Now for our next match!" yelled the announcer. "Mario San vs Will! Please step forward!" Mario San and Will sutied up and walked out to the stage. "Now, lets begin the match, in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, FIGHT!" yelled the announcer. Mario San weld her weapon, and Will pulls out the adamant halberd. They swung at eachother. Will with his furious attacks, while Mario San defends and strikes Will. Will was an aggressor, making his attacks strong, while Mario San defends, being less effective to being hit. Mario San, weaker than Will, already had a serious edge against Will, because she had already knocked out a lot of Wills stamina. Will hit Mario San with a serious blow of halberd attack, taking much of Mario San's stamina away with that hit. Mario San did one thing that was so powerful, it took out Will, and that was cotinuous slashes. Will was down instantly. "The winner is Mario San!" yelled the announcer. Mario San had much glory ahead of her, and Samus was there to prove it.
        "Mario San, I'd like to ask you something." said Samus. Mario San turned and was close to frozen.
        "Yes Samus?" asked Mario San.
        "I saw your fight," said Samus, "and I was suprised that you could finish off someone twice as powerful as you. Would you like to join my group?"
        "I'd love to." Mario San felt her own glory now.
        "That settles it," said Samus. "I'll introduce you to the rest of the team after the tournament, okay?"
        "Okay." said Mario San.
        "Damiean and Puredude have yet to show up, so they've been disqualified. Period two wil begin in 2 weeks, so be prepared!"


                                        To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CoStanleyQueen5 on November 26, 2006, 3:07:39 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5I am so happy! Thank you! Thank you! I was getting butterflies reading this!