Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Runescape 7: Training with the Gods!

     Samus and friends have been facing hard times, but it only gets worse when the strongest person in Runescape has Zamorak in him! Read on to see what happens!

Chapter 8 - Runescape 7: Training with the Gods!

Chapter 8 - Runescape 7: Training with the Gods!
                        Runescape 7: Training with the Gods!

        Usman Mirza has finally recovered from his past fight with Zezima, which occured a week ago. Zezima used Eyes of Zamorak to stop Usman Mirza and hit him directly. Samus and Mario San were training. Usman Ranger used his dragon dagger against Samus, and Gabby fought Mario San in their training.
        "Trying to keep up, Samus?" asked Usman Ranger. "You got to hit me soon, otherwise this training is useless. Don't be afraid to hit me, I can take any hit wearing my red dragon hide armor."
        "We'll see about that!" said Samus. "Cleave strike!" Samus's blade turned red, and the power in the dragon hit was blocked by the dagger, but the attack sent Usman Ranger flying. Usman Ranger landed on his back with a thud in the desert sands. "Who's keeping up with who now?" asked Samus.
        "Samus, you are tough, but I'm ready for something like that again!" yelled Usman Ranger, getting back up. Usman Mirza walked into the training area, and Usman Ranger, Samus, Gabby, and Mario San stopped fighting.
        "Everyone," said Usman Mirza, "I've found a perfect training grounds for all of us. Follow me." They all followed Usman Mirza to a huge plains. "Welcome to my family's training grounds. No one comes here, and that's because they are afraid that Zamorak will come and attack them with their guard down here. I know what actually happens, and that is nothing. Samus, I need you and me to train. Usman Ranger, you rest. Watch the training, it might interest you."
        "Okay," said Usman Ranger.
        "Samus, I'm going to teach you about something I have that I didn't know you had, until the fight against Riku. You are going to learn how to summon your family's god, Guthix."
        "How will I do that?" asked Samus, suprised at hearing about god summoning.
        "Watch closely, I'm going to summon my god, Saradomin. He will teach you how to summon from there." Usman Mirza paused for a moment, and focused. White energy circled the ground around him, and Usman Mirza opened his eyes. He had the eyes of Saradomin in his look, meaning Usman Mirza wasn't Usman Mirza, he was Sardomin. Mario San and Gabby stopped training, and watched.
        "Hello, Samus." said Saradomin. "I've been expecting you. Usman Mirza wants me to train you, so I will do so. Try to focus your energy, then try to communicate to Guthix. He will grant your ability to use his powers. You may not be able to use the full extent of Guthix's powers until you practice, but you need to have the power granted to you first."
        "You will feel the power if he grants it to you. Ad you will get two main boosts of power in you. Extreme speed, and the ability to be unaffected by other gods eye powers. This will be proven the most useful power to fight Zamorak."
        "Okay," said Samus. He began to focus his energy into one, then began trying to communicating with Guthix. His mind was in another world now. He knew where he was, he was in Guthix's world. Guthix stood before him. Samus bowed to Guthix at the sight of the great god. "Hello, Guthix. My name is Samus, and-"     "There is no point in introducing me, I already know who you are, Samus, and I know why you are here, for the ability to summon my powers."
        "Y-Yes sir," said Samus. "I need it for the tournament. Usman Mirza claims that Zamoraks power is inside Zezima's body, and I-"
        "Zamorak..." said Guthix. "Zamorak is still alive... I thought he was dead when me and Saradomin defeated him 14 years ago! Zamorak must die, but I can't go back to Runescape! Samus, my powers are yours to control, but not until you fight Zezima will you get the full extent of my powers, is that okay with you?"
        "Yes sir," said Samus. "I will do my very best to defeat Zezima and kill Zamorak by all means necessary!"
        "Good," said Guthix. "I can already tell your parents raised you well."
        "They have, and Zamorak will pay for their death!" said Samus. Samus got a surge of energy rush in his body, telling him that he has gotten Guthix's powers. He was returned to his world, and he had the power in him still.
        "I can sense you have Guthix's power in your body," said Saradomin. "Good. My work here is done." Saradomin closed his eyes, chanted godly words, and when his eyes were opened, Usman Mirza's eyes were there, meaning that Usman Mirza was there again.
        "Well, I Guess training is over for now," said Usman Mirza.
        "Awww..." moaned Mario San. "I had almost beaten Gabby too..."
        "We're coming tommorow, don't worry." said Usman Mirza. "But now, lets get rest. So Samus, how was your meeting with Guthix?"

                                To Be Continued...
        Next time...
                A week has passed, and the tournament begins again. Mario San is pitted against Zezima, and Link faces off against Samus again, this time the battle will be more ferocious, and Link will do his best to kill Samus! What will happen in the outcome of these two matches? Find out in the next chapter! Runescape 8: Semifinals begin! D.A. Gets Rougher!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CoStanleyQueen5 on December 1, 2006, 1:05:59 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen50_0 I wait!