Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Runescape 8: Semifinals Begin! D.A. gets Complicated!

     Samus and friends have been facing hard times, but it only gets worse when the strongest person in Runescape has Zamorak in him! Read on to see what happens!

Chapter 9 - Runescape 8: Semifinals Begin! D.A. gets Complicated!

Chapter 9 - Runescape 8: Semifinals Begin! D.A. gets Complicated!
Runescape 8: Semifinals Begin! Duel Arena gets Complicated!

        "Welcome back, everyone!" yelled the announcer. "Ready for the Duel Arena Semifinals to begin?" Everyone was cheering. Everyone, that is, except for Usman Ranger, Usman Mirza, Gabby, and Riku. They were waiting for Mario San's and Samus's fighting line-ups. "So far battles were getting really furious, but in this match, we will find the true meaning of fury and fear when I place the line-ups on our newly added mage screen! Lets see...Oh, here it is! The line-ups on the screen are as followed!"

        Mario San vs. Zezima!
        Link vs. Samus!

        The announcer was right, the true meaning of fury and fear was revealled when the mage screen put Samus against Link. Oh no, thought Gabby. Samus is fighting Link again...
        "Well, to start things off, Mario San vs. Zezima! Zezima, Mario San, please step forward!" The announcer had some worry in him, probably because Link was fighting Samus again. "The match will begin in 10 minutes!"
        Samus suited up in his armor, his rune kite shield and dragon longsword hoisted on his back. "Well, well, well," said Link, walking towards Samus. "What do we have here? I thought you didn't plan on showing your face in Duel Arena after I nearly killed you. Well, that time I was going to make your death slow and painful, but I am a Fremminik now, and the Fremminik way is the quick and painless way, so this time, my stabs and slashes will be even more dangerous now.
        "I plan on killing you easily, Samus, I know you will lose."
        Samus had rage in him now. "Well, Link," he said, "we'll just see about that."
        "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, FIGHT!" yelled the announcer.
        "I don't plan on winning this, Zezima," said Mario San, "but I will try my best!"
        "Hmph!" muttered Zezima. Zezima pulled out his dragon 2-handed sword. Mario San used a mithril 2-handed sword. Zezima slashed Mario San's shield arm, forcing Mario San to drop her sword. He finished it by powerstab, an attack that blows anything around the user away, doing serious damage to her. Mario San had fainted. "She got cocky, even though she wasn't showing it." Everyone was cheering for Zezima.
        "That was quick," said the announcer. "Anyway, the battle we have been waiting for has finally begun! Link vs. Zezima! Please step forward!" Link and Samus did as they were told.
        "You're going to die, Samus!" said Link.
        "That's what you think," said Samus. "The gods are on my side, and all you got are the alchohol stained Fremminiks."
        "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, FIGHT!" yelled the announcer. Samus was armed, and so was Link. Link started by slashing furiously, Samus blocked most of them, but he was also hit hard, at least 5 times. His wounds ever on his arms, his chest, and his back. Samus stabbed Link in the arm.
        Link dropped his shield, and started using stab strikes. Samus dodged all but one, which had once again, hit his heart. Everyone gasped. "Not again!" said Usman Mirza.
        "Oh crap!" said Riku.
        "This can't be good..." said Usman Ranger.
        "Oh no!" said Gabby.
        Samus fell to the ground, blood flowing from the wound. "I only have one thing to say, and one thing only, Link," said Samus. "Repth!" a blue aura surrounded him, and his wound in his heart was healed. Samus got back up. "Looks like I'm winning this..." said Samus. He was right, Link was badly injured. Samus muttered words of prayer, and the words he used were Ultimate Strength. "Cleave attack!" yelled Samus. His blade knocked out Link.
        "And the winner is, Samus!" yelled the announcer. Everyone, and I mean everyone, was cheering for Samus.

                                        To Be Continued...
                Next time...
        Zezima, uncaring about the finals, juped out into the arena, Used the eyes of Zamorak, and used powerstab, this killed many people, in fact, all the audience. All the audience, that is, except for Usman Mirza, Usman Ranger, Riku, and Gabby. They all jump down to help Samus, but when Zamorak is at full extent with Zezima, the battle becomes a memory... Tune in next time to read my 2nd to last chapter, Runescape 8: Zezima and Zamorak! The Final Battle!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment