Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Runescape 9: The Final Battle!

     Samus and friends have been facing hard times, but it only gets worse when the strongest person in Runescape has Zamorak in him! Read on to see what happens!

Chapter 10 - Runescape 9: The Final Battle!

Chapter 10 - Runescape 9: The Final Battle!
                        Runescape 9! The Final Battle!

        Zezima walks out to the field and throws Link out into the waiting room. "You have long since served your purpose, weakling..." he said. He must have gotten Zamork's full extent, because power was fusing with his blade. "POWERSTAB!" he yelled as he stabbed his blade into the ground. An explosion, 10 times the usual power and blast radius, blew the audience's, support stages up, killing them all.
        Usman Mirza, Usman Ranger, Gabby, and Riku, however, jumped off the stages in time, and landed on the arena. Samus was forced back with no injuries. "Well, Zezima," said Usman Mirza, "it seems you have reached the full extent of Zamorak's powers. Samus, let's get into god form!" White power surrounded Usman Mirza, and he was in Saradomin's full extent. Green power surrounded Samus, and he was in Guthix's full extent.
        "YHAAAAAA!" yelled Usman Mirza and Samus, charging at Zezima. Zezima slashed them both, but so did Usman Mirza ans Samus. Zezima staggered back, and so did Samus and Usman Mirza. Blood flowed quickly from the wounds. The fights continued endlessly, slashing and stabbing, wound and wound.
        "I'm getting tired of watching this!" yelled Riku. He charged at Zezima, blocked his attack, and stabbed zezima in his shield arm. Zezima dropped his shield, and with Flames of Zamorak, sent Riku flying. Usman Mirza saw what he was doing next, and yelled something real loud.
        "Everybody, run now!" yelled Usman Mirza. Usman Ranger, and Gabby did as they were told, and hid in the rubble of the support stages. Samus, however, went and tried to get Riku, but Zezima sent a blow of Zamorak's ultimate power straight at Samus. Samus was about to be hit by it, but Usman Mirza stood in front of the power, taking what felt like the blow of 1,000 of Zamorak's flames. Usman Mirza was on the ground, and blood was all over Usman Mirza's back.
        "Usman Mirza!" yelled Samus, and he turned Usman Mirza over, Usman Mirza's eyes were closed, but he opened them half way. "Usman Mirza, don't die!" yelled Samus, tears coming out of his eyes fast, "Don't die! Please don't die, Usman Mirza!"
        "Samus," said Usman Mirza, "I can't survive much longer." Usman Mirza started coughing, and blood was coming with the cough. "You must kill Zezima, because when you do, Zamorak will die, too. You will be the one to rid the world of evil that has tortured us for so long... *cough!* Usman Ranger must be kept safe, otherwise, Runescape will lose the last of the Usman family..." Usman Mirza's eyes closed, and his heartbeat had stopped.
        Crying even harder, Samus stood up. You were like a father I never had, Usman Mirza, thought Samus, tears coming out of his eyes almost as fast as his blood. A father that trained me, a father that helped me, a father that loved me... I will kill Zezima, and I will kill Zamorak! A green power rushed around Samus's body, beyond measures of Guthix's full extent. Samus has reached the ultimate stage of Guthix's power, the True Guthix. "Zezima, Zamorak, your death is now!"

                                       To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment