Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Runescape 10: The True Guthix Unlocked!

     Samus and friends have been facing hard times, but it only gets worse when the strongest person in Runescape has Zamorak in him! Read on to see what happens!

Chapter 11 - Runescape 10: The True Guthix Unlocked!

Chapter 11 - Runescape 10: The True Guthix Unlocked!
                                Runescape 10: The True Guthix Unlocked!

        "What in the world is that!?" exclaimed Gabby. She'd never seen this in Samus's eyes before.
        "That," said Usman Ranger, "is the power of the True Guthix. Usman Mirza taught me all about it. When something terrible happens to the heir of a gods power or his or her friends, the true god power is unlocked. I guess that Usman Mirza's death triggered the True Guthix."
        "But then," said Mario San, "what's going to happen to Samus now?"
        "Now that Samus is in True Guthix, it's going to give Zezima and Zamorak an even better reason to kill Samus. All the same," Usman Ranger paused.
        "What?" asked Gabby.
        "All the same," said Usman Ranger, "something catastrophic is going to happen to Samus."
        "What!?" exclaimed Gabby. She was beggining to get scared.
        "When you're in the True power of a god, you are given strength beyond limits. Defence, strength. Those two skills will be power beyond imagination. Like all ultimate powers, though, theres a dropback. Pain, poision, broken parts of your body, and more. The True power is different. The dropback to the powers like that is..." he paused for a long time. "You die..."
        Everyone gasped. Gabby was terrified. He can't die! though Gabby. He just can't! All those times he helped me, all those times he saved me, and I never got to return the favor before! If he dies, I'll never be able to return the favor!
        
"Alright, Zezima," said Samus. "Zamorak, lets fight!" He went into a strange stance, like he as about to leap at Zezima. When he moved, he disappeared in a flash. Zezima was shocked. He was looking in all directions to find him. He looked behind, and there Samus was. Samus kicked Zezima in the chest, kncking him far into the air. Zezima had poweful reflexes, too. Or he must've, because he landed on the ground on his feet. He charged at Samus with his dragon two-handed sword, and slashed Samus with fury, leaving Samus with a couple of near-open wounds. Samus formed a ball of mystic red magic. and threw it at the ground.
        "Hmph," said Zezima. "Are you blind, Samus, or is your magic too weak to make it towards me?" He was about to charge at Samus, but something stopped him. Vines from the ground entangled Zezima's feet. The vines began to spread around his chest, next. Samus had the hand he was using to control the magic open. When he closed his hand, thorns came out of the vines, stabbing Zezima in twenty-seven different places. Zezima fell down when the vines disappeared.
        "You didn't study enough when you were in god studies, did you?" asked Samus. "If you did, you would've been more careful about my spells. The god studies say that Guthix controls nature. Basically, everything around him. Saradomin conrtols lighting, and he is also able to conjure storms for his support. Zamorak is master of fire."
        "I'm starting to underestimate you, Samus," said Zezima, taking deep breaths.
        "You aren't underestimating me, Zezima," said Samus. "You never did. You never underestimated anybody. Zamorak is taking over your body. Slowly, yet quickly."
        "You're right, Samus," said Zezima. "He is. When I'm in combat, Zamorak takes me over slightly. In combat with his powers, he takes me over fast. You have to help me, Samus. I never wanted this to happen to me. It never would've happened, if it wasnt for the dreaded curse my father placed upon me."
        "Your father!?" exclaimed Samus.
        "When i was five years old," said Zezima, "I was already a powerful boy. My father knew I could control a curse at my level of strength. He took me to the altar of chaos, placed me in th middle, and read a curse out of a book. I slowly developed the Zamorak curse on my arm." He pulled up his sleeve to reveal the curse mark. "My father wanted me to destroy Runescape, but I didn't know why. From that day, bad things started to happen to me. Not just me, but others as well. My closest friend died because of my loss of control of the power." Zezima started to cry. "I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone else, so I have a favor to ask of you." He handed the dragon two handed sword to Samus." I want you to take this sword, and use every inch of its magic, combinned with your magic, to do one last thing. Kill me..."
        "Wha!?" Samus didn't want to do this to Zezima. He did kill, but he only killed the enemy. Zezima no longer was an enemy. "I don't want to. I hate killing anyone when I haven't a reason to do it... I-"
        "Please," said Zezima. "I'll give you the reason right now. If I don't die, Zamorak will soon have taken me over. You have to do this. For the sake of Runescape, for the sake of friends, for the sake of me."
        "I still don't understand," said Samus. "What do you mean, 'for the sake of you?'"
        "If you kill me, I won't be cursed anymore," said Zezima. I'll be like everyone else, free to do what they want. Even if I die, I'm sure Saradomin has a place for me..."
        Samus fnally understood. "I see," He lifted the blade, put every inch of his power with the blades, and stabbed the ground. A huge explosion rocked the entire place. And Zezima was smack beside it. He was dead, but something strange happened to Samus. He was still alive.
        "I don't understand," said Usman Ranger, seeing Samus alive, no longer in the Guthix power.
        "Maybe you don't," said Samus, holding the broken-in-half dragon 2-handed sword in his hand, "but I do. A sacrifice like that for Zezima, only to save Runescape, has protected my body from possible death."
        "Samus, You're still alive!" cried Gabby. She ran towards Samus, and hugged him hard.
        "Of course," said Samus, "why wouldn't I be?"
        "Lets head home," said Mario San.
        "Ok," said Samus. "Hey, where's Riku?"
        "Right here," said Riku, up, but staggering. "Let's get out of here, I need to rest."


                                                        The Next Day, at the Lumbridge Cemetary...

        
It was a dark day, that day, as most funerals go. Many people gathered for Usman Mirza's and Zezima's funeral. Samus, Riku, Mario San, Gabby, and Usman Ranger were there. Usman Mirza's coffin came up first. The people carefully placed his coffin in his grave. As they dug it up, Samus looked at Usman Mirza's grave it read:

                                                                Usman Mirza
                                                         B.C. 746- B.C. 764

                                                Usman Mirza, the great warrior of
                                                Runescape, died due to the cause
                                                of sacrifice. He save many people
                                                doing this, and will be remembered
                                                forever...

        Next was Zezima. His grave read:

                                                                Zezima
                                                 B.C. 745- B.C. 747

                                                Zezima, the most poerful warrior
                                                in Runescape, selflessly sacrificed
                                                himself for the protection of Runescape.
                                                He will never be forgotten for the sacrifice
                                                he made for all of us...


        "Let's go," said Samus. "I don't want to stay here any longer..."



                                                The next day, on a long road...

        "I never though I would see the day," said Samus. "Best of friends, parting their ways for great journies that lie ahead of them. Only two want to stay, Gabby and Usman Ranger."
        "I'm sorry, Samus," said Riku. "I've got much training ahead of me at the void knight outpost, and I promised the master void knight I'd come."
        "I'm trying to become the best merchant in Runescape," said Mario San. "If I ever want to make my dream of becoming a better merchant than any Fremminik come true, I must follow it."
        "I know," said Samus. "I just wish it never had to happen."
        "Don't worry,'' Said Mario San. "We'll meet again, I just know it." She headed down the road back to Varrock to begin.
        "Yeah," said Riku, "me too. Well, goodbye!" he walked down his road to Port Sarim.
        "So," said Usman Ranger, "what are we going to do now?"
        "We're going to create a clan," said Samus. "The PKKers. Well save those in need, and defet the Pkers in the wilderness."
        "We're not making any progress just sitting here," said Usman Ranger. "Come on, lets prepare."
        A new jurney soon awaits Samus and his friends...


                                                        The End


        I didn'd write this story because I was bored. (Okay, maybe a little...) I wrote this story for CoStantleyQueen5. I am terribly sorry about your goldfish... I promise to make more stories as soon as I can. I'll probably do them more often, too. I got a better computer now. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this story, CoStantleyQueen5.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CoStanleyQueen5 on January 10, 2007, 4:45:29 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Awwww, thankyou so much! None of my friends really care about it, but I still keep bursting into tears. I'm sure Twigs would love having a story dedicated to him & me. You really are kind. Thankyou!
*goes off to find your house, then come to the door and offer you a little gift*
Hmm, maybe I shall draw a piccy for you? Anything you'd like especially? Maybe I could draw you! What do you look like?

TheFallenOne66 on January 12, 2007, 11:40:37 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66If you can draw Runescape boys, try to draw my Runescape charachter, Samus2049. He has full rune armor (looks better without the helmet) a dragon longsword, blonde hair, and white skin. You don't have to do it, I just wrote it for you and Twiglet. Sorry I brougt up the name again :-(

CoStanleyQueen5 on January 13, 2007, 4:29:14 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Eeh, it's okay. Yeah, I'll draw Samus for you! I'm making a policy of colouring my pictures now, so it might be a little patchy (my colouring sucks!), but it should be okay. Heyheyhey, Rune armour's blue, right? 'Kay! Off I go!

TheFallenOne66 on January 13, 2007, 4:38:06 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66Yeah its blue, but kinda light blue, so if you do colored pencils, now's your time to color thin.