Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - PKKing Never Got So Intense!

   Usman Mirza died in a battle one year ago, so Samus formed a clan. The PKKers. Aay, Patrick, and Kid Mental, from Oh Dear, have joined the clan in their quest to kill son of Zamorak, Iban.

Chapter 2 - PKKing Never Got So Intense!

Chapter 2 - PKKing Never Got So Intense!
                         PKKing Never Not So Intense!


        Five people stood out of the shadows, each one holding a different variety of a rune weapon. Two of the rune warriors slashed at Gabby and Aay, and kicked them on the side of the chest, knocking them down. The other two warriors saw Usman Ranger and Kid Mental coming directly at them. They dodged the attack and hit them both. Usman Ranger was unconsious, and Kid Mental was pinned down by a warrior with a rune dagger.
        "I think you'll put it in your best interest not to move!" said the fifth warrior.
        "Patrick, let's start PKKing these guys!" said Samus.
        "Right!" said Patrick, and the battle was on. The fifth warrior dropped Kid Mental and put away his dagger, and drew his rune 2-handed sword. Warrior two had a rune longsword, warrior three had a battleaxe, warrior four used a dagger, warrior five had a rune mace,and the leader, warrior one, used a rune scimitar. Samus drew his dragon longsword, and patrick drew his mithril longsword.
        The second warrior charged at Samus, but Samus dodged his attack, and slashed him when he was getting his blade out of the ground. Second warrior was dead. Patrick launched a powerful kick into warrior three's chest, sending the warrior into the air. Patrick then jumped and slashed warrior three dead in mid-air. Warriors four and five charged at Samus and Patrick, but died painfully when Samus's and Patrick's longsword had been lunged into the PKers' bodies. The leader put up his rune scimitar, and used two rune longswords as his last resort.
        He continued blocking Samus's and Patrick's attacks, and slashed them both in their shield arms. They weren't using shields, though. They stabbed him when he held up his swords. That PKing team was down. "Not bad for a new PKKer, eh?" asked Patrick. He was panting, so he must've been exausted.
        "Not bad at all," said a tired Samus. "I can see why you were Sir Patrick in Lumbridge." He was also tired. Everyone else woke up from their unconsiousness.
        Aay and Gabby noticed their slash marks, and the wounds from that attack was quickly flowing for a few seconds. "Samus!" yelled Gabby. "Are you okay?"
        "Yeah Patrick," said Aay, "are you okay?
        "I'm fine," said Samus, "just tired"
        "Same here," said Patrick. But they weren't as okay as they said they were. They useda lot of stamina in that battle, got slashed a lot in the shield arm, and eventually, they fainted.
        "Oh no!" yelled Aay and Gabby, "What happened to them?"
        "They fainted," said Usman Ranger, "they must be real tired from that fight."
        "And we all know what that means," said Kid Mental. Usman Ranger and Kid Mental activated the Burst of Strength prayer, and carried Samus and Patrick to the guild base.
        Patrick and Samus woke to see some suprised faces. "What happened," said Patrick, "How'd we get here?
        "We carried you guys," said Usman Ranger and Kid Mental, "and we got sore arms doing it too..." Everyone laughed at that fact.
        This, thought Samus, is going to be the start of the greatest guild, and the start of the greatest friendship too.

                                        To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheFallenOne66 on December 1, 2006, 5:28:23 PM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66I'm still taking requests to put people in my story! (By the way choose to be a PKer in my story and your gonna die in my story like all the other PKers. Hey, it's a story about the good guys, not the bad!)

CoStanleyQueen5 on December 5, 2006, 4:34:37 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5I'm baaa-aaaack..... the story rocks so far!

Mario: Looks may be deciving... Where am I??? I shall plead like last time to be involved in your geniosity. *hands cheese to you in good faith* mweeheehee....

Me: Mweeheehee..... you stole my centinery cheese puff!

TheFallenOne: O_o

TheFallenOne66 on December 5, 2006, 7:50:50 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66   Don't worry, you're in my next story. I'm working on it as soon as possible.

CoStanleyQueen5 on December 5, 2006, 11:00:57 PM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Ooooh, I'm so excited!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!
(I'm putting up a pic of Mario today)