Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Dark Times

   Usman Mirza died in a battle one year ago, so Samus formed a clan. The PKKers. Aay, Patrick, and Kid Mental, from Oh Dear, have joined the clan in their quest to kill son of Zamorak, Iban.

Chapter 3 - Dark Times

Chapter 3 - Dark Times
                                         Dark Times

        "Well," said Samus, "our clan is going so good so far. I have everyone on the clan list, then I just completed enemy clans and allied clan sheets. Take a look." He posted 3 sheets on the guild home's bulletin board. The first sheet showed this:
                                        PKKer Alliance Members
        Name Status
        Samus            Okay
        Patrick          Okay
        Aay                      Okay
        Gabby            Okay
        K.Mental                 Okay
        U.Ranger                 Okay

        The next sheet posted enemy clans, defeated or undefeated status, and bounty for defeating them:
                                        Enemy Clans
        Name Status Bounty
        The Evlen Alliance Undefeated 100K
        The Rune Warriors Defeated Obtained
        British Fleet Undefeated 10K
        Zamorak's Returned Unknown ???

        The last sheet show the allied clans and their status:
                                                Allied Clans
        Name Status
        Saradomin's Warriors Okay
        Varrock Protectors Neutral
        The S&D'ers Okay
        H.A.M. Alliance M.I.A.

        
        "What does H.A.M. mean?" asked Aay.
        "It means Humans and Monsters," said Samus.
        "M.I.A..." thought Kid Mental. "Doesn't M.I.A. mean missing in action?"
        "That's right," said Samus. "They disappeared in our first clan war. No one even knows where to find the H.A.M."
        Patrick began talking off topic. "You know, I think it'd be better if we all knew aobut eachother."
        Samus paused for a moment. "What do you mean?"
        "Well," said Patrick, "if we all knew eachothers history and about eachothers family, don't you think the clan would then have a purpose?"
        Samus started to sense fear in himself. "Well, okay," he said, "but since you aksed, Patrick, why don't you go first?"
        "Sure," said Patrick. "My family was a group of the most elite warriors in Runescape. We protect and serve, and that's our purpose. Wiping out evil in a city is our specialty. How about you Samus? What's your family history and youur history alone?"
        Samus paused for a long time, only because he was scared to speak of his family's history. Even his history alone was frightening. "My family was a group of the most powerful warriors in Runescape. We support those in need, and kill all living traces of evil whereever it treaded. Nothing bad would ever happen to us, until one day...
        "My mother, heir to Guthix's power, was one of those most honored in my family. My father, however, was not honored as much as my mother. He started to become jealous of her, so he went to the chaos altar with the Zamorak book to obtain Zamorak's power. He chanted the spell before my other family members could stop him, and everything went bad...
        "The spell he chanted wasn't a power obtainer spell, but he did get the power. In fact, he got Zamorak sealed in him. He quickly was overtaken, and killed. Zamorak was in my fathers body now. Zamorak killed a ton of my family. When Usman Rangers father, heir to Saradomin's power came, Usman Mirza and Usman Ranger was with him. They noticed me hiding, watching my family get torn apart by the evil of Zamorak. I was in terrible tears. Usman Mirza, Usman ranger, and I were sent to a citizens house until the raging battle ended.
        "My mother had to sacrifice her power and body to use Guthix's power to half banish Zamorak. Usman Mirza's father used the other half of the power. All god and people were banished. But the gods didn't banish all the way, they just locked their seals into the next person in the family. I got Guthix's power, and Usman Mirza got Sardomin's power. Zezima, the future strongest warrior, got Zamorak's power.
        "I killed Zamorak and Zezima in the last war of Duel Arena. Usman Mirza had risked his life for me, though. I was trying to ppick up my unconsious friend, and a blast as powerful as 1,000 flames of Zamorak came bursting towards me, I knew I'd die, but Usman Mirza let himself get hit by it. He was dead...
        "Zamorak isn't free anymore, he's locked in his own world. Iban, son of Zamorak, is trying to resummon Zamorak, in full body. The purpose of this clan is to kill Iban before Zamorak can be resummoned."
        This brought a pause to everyone. "We must stop Iban before it's too late!" yeled Kid Mental.
        "Patience," said Samus. "Iban isn't even starting on his ritual. We have much time."
                                        To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment