Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Mysterious Virus: A Threat is Rising

   Usman Mirza died in a battle one year ago, so Samus formed a clan. The PKKers. Aay, Patrick, and Kid Mental, from Oh Dear, have joined the clan in their quest to kill son of Zamorak, Iban.

Chapter 4 - Mysterious Virus: A Threat is Rising

Chapter 4 - Mysterious Virus: A Threat is Rising
                        Mysterious Virus: A Threat is Rising

        
"Unngh," moaned Samus, getting up from his bed. His head started throbbing wih pain. "What happened? I feel so weak..." He walked in the parlour to see Patrick, Gabby, Aay, Kid Mental, and Usman Ranger sitting down, waiting for him to wake up.
        "Good morning, sleepyhead," said Patrick.
        "How long have you been here," said Samus, puzzled in confusion, "and how'd you get inside my house? I locked it."
        "We've been here for a couple of hours," said Kid Mental, "and your key was in a bush." Usman Ranger laughed upon hearing that.
        "Well," said Samus, "you guys have been here for a while, why don't you stay for breakfast?"
        "Sure," said Aay, "but two of us are girls."
        Breakfast at Samus's house consisted of bread, scrambled eggs, and tea. As everyone started eating, Patrick asked Samus something.
        "Samus," said Patrick, "you've been acting strange lately. Is everything okay?"
        "Not really," said Samus. "My head has been hurting ever since I woke up this morning."
        "Maybe you should see the apothecary in Varrock," said Gabby. "Maybe he can treat you."
        "No, I feel fine," said Samus. "All I need is rest."
        "Well then," said Kid Mental, you won't mind if I do this." he pulled out a bent rune dagger and a hammer, and hit the dagger.
        "Kid Mental," yeled Samus, "quit it! I'll go to the apothecary then..." The walk was long, seeing a bunch of theives tried to pickpocket Aay and Gabby, and were smashed in the head by Kid Mental's smithing hammer. Kid Mental tried taking Gunthor's beer, so all barbarians attacked Kid Mental, taking longer to get to Varrock.
        They finally made it to Varrock, and headed to the apothecary. "Let's see, said the apothecary, studying Samus's head with his eyes of detect, "he appears to have a mysterious virus, passed down his family. It's not contagious, but it is painful to the one infected with the virus. Any source of loud sound can activate the pain, aching his head. The louder the sound, the more painful the ache. Try to keep Samus away from loud sounds."
        "I don't know," said Patrick, "Samus has a tendency to not follow rules sometimes."
        "Well, Mr.Apothecary," said Gabby, placing a bag holding 200 gold pieces on the table, "here's the bill."
        "Oh no, keep it," said the apothecary. "And by the way, you can call me James."
        As they walked through the endless amount of people in Varrock, they came across a stal holding several rare items. A hooded girl stood behind a stall, selling a set of fifty law runes to a mystic mage. "That'll be 25,000 coins, please," said the girl.
        "Mario San," said Samus, walking to the stall, "is that you?"
        "Samus!" siad Mario San, "it's you! It's been two years since we last met, what hapened?"
        "Travelling," said Samus. "A lot of it too. I made a guild too. He handed Mario San a scroll holdin information about the clan, The PKKers.
        "Well, said Mario San, "you sure put a lot of work into this guild, I can see that a lot."
        "Run!" yelled a traveller, wounds all on his body. "Dark wizards! They're all attacking! The sonicboom mage, Ahrim II, is with them!" The citizens and travellers heard him yell what he yelled, so they ran off into the houses. Samus, Usman Ranger, Patrick, Kid Mental, Aay, Gabby, and Mario San were still out there in the center of Varrock.
        Usman Ranger kicked over a stall for his range protection. Aay and Gabby hid behind there too. Mario San equipped herself with her best useable ranging armor and weapons. "Get ready!" yelled Samus. "Here it comes!"
        Samus forgot about his virus, so he's in deep trouble.

                                To Be Continued...


I am accepting people's requests to put them in my story.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CoStanleyQueen5 on January 15, 2007, 4:44:10 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, was I a bit hyper there? Oh well. I have just had a fortune cookie and it was yummy so I am high on SUGAR!!!! Sorry... does this make any sense?
Oh well.
I am
ForeverIn debt
To you
O
Great
Oen....