Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Mysterious Virus: Ahrim II Srikes!

   Usman Mirza died in a battle one year ago, so Samus formed a clan. The PKKers. Aay, Patrick, and Kid Mental, from Oh Dear, have joined the clan in their quest to kill son of Zamorak, Iban.

Chapter 5 - Mysterious Virus: Ahrim II Srikes!

Chapter 5 - Mysterious Virus: Ahrim II Srikes!
                                 Mysterious Virus: Ahrim II Strikes!

        "Close the gates!" ordered a Varrock guard. The three gates were sealed, the citizens were inside, but Samus, Patrick, Kid Mental, Usman Ranger, Aay, Gabby, and Mario San were still in the middle of the city. "Get out of here!" said the guard. "You'll die if you don't hide!"
        "You want me to believe," said Samus, "that I'm going to turn down the oppurtunity to support Varrock? Forget it, then."
        "Me too!" said Patrick.
        "We'll do our best!" said Usman Ranger.
        "Let's do it!" said Kid Mental.
        "Why not?" said Gabby.
        "Let's do this!" said Aay.
        "I'm with you guys all the way!" said Mario San.
        The gates burst open, and several dark wizards flooded into Varrock. firing earth strikes to kill the guards. Usman Ranger knocked over a stall, and used it as cover for Aay and Gabby. Samus and Patrick armed themselves with their best weapons and armor. Kid Mental pulled out two adamant daggers, and Mario San used a mithril two-handed sword. The battle was on.
        "Charge!" yelled Samus. He ran for the first wizard and slashed him hard, killing him. He got a second one, then a third. As he charged for the fourth, something happened. A strange soundwave hit Samus, leaving a searing pain in Samus's ears. The pain grew, and Samus fainted. Usman Ranger pulled Samus behind a wall to recover, then rushed back into battle. He launched several shots of magical arrows at several mages killing all of them.
        "There's too many!" said Patrick. "We can’t hold all of them off, even with Samus!" Just as he was about to speak, a wind wave hurdled towards him, hit him, and sent Patrick crashing into a wall. Now earth strikes were ballistically firing towards Usman Ranger. The dark wizards stop firing after a while, and a hooded man walks down to Usman Ranger.
        "Hello, Usman Ranger," said the man.
        "Who the heck are you?" asked Uman Ranger.
        "My name," said the guy, "is Ahrim II!"
        “Ahrim II?” asked Kid Mental. “I thought there was only one…”
        “Well, idiot,” said Ahrim II, “you’re wrong.” He fired a soundwave at Kid Mental. He fell back hard. “It’s the price you pay for being stupid. Anyway, you don’t know much about me then. I’m Ahrim’s younger brother, with more power than Ahrim I. I’m the third person to ever master sound magic. It’s an impossible magic; its powers are near equal to ancient magicks. If you can top that, you can beat me. But you can’t, ‘cause look what you have as a ‘clan’. Three weak girls, a ranger with lack of agressivity, a mithril wimp, and a warrior that succumbs to the first level of sound magic. You certainly can’t beat me with that low level of skills.”
        Ahrim II walked over to Samus and picked him up by the collar of his shirt. He threw him into the ground, with an impact of a small crater. He launched a sound dome at Samus, lifting him into the air, and sending endless sound into Samus’s ears. “In 30 seconds, the sound will kill him. If that doesn’t happen, the sound will cripple his body. It’s a lose-lose situation, and you can’t do anything abou-“ He stopped. He fell down. Kid Mental was behind him.
        “Who’s stupid now?” asked Kid Mental. “You were too busy lecturing about your dumb past I crawled from one spot to another till I got behind you. I got back up, and stabbed you in the back. In the mage’s weak spot. Your death ends the dome.”
        Samus fell down. He woke several hours later. He felt normal again. Everyone else was asleep. When he looked outside, it was pitch black. “Well,” he said, “at least everythings normal; or at least,” he smiled, “as normal as the PKKers can be.”

                                To Be Continued…

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheFallenOne66 on April 17, 2007, 12:33:10 PM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66I haven't read over my story, and I'm surprised how well it went!

CoStanleyQueen5 on April 2, 2007, 4:59:40 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5WOOT!!!! This story RAWKS!!!

TheFallenOne66 on March 18, 2007, 6:31:26 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66I finally got bored enough to finish Chapter 5!