Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

   Two years passed since Samus and friends had slain Iban, and Zamorak's power still reeks upon Runescape. Strange things happen, Samus's curse is raging, and his father brings him a unwelcome reunion..

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

Chapter 1 - Prolouge
Runescape III: Rise of the Cursed Clan

Prolouge..

A clan of hooded people stand at the sacred grounds of the Underground Pass castle, two years after Samus laid waste to it. Iban failed.. said the leader. Too plain to see. I knew if Zezima couldnt do it, Iban couldnt.
James, ex-apothecary of Varrock, walked beside the leader. Gale, you cant actually believe you can repair this place in a few weeks, do you?
James, said Gale, you underestimate me. Have you seen my army? 100 Legends, 250 Heroes, 300 Ancient Mages, and 175 Crystal Bowmen at my disposal. There is no stopping my chances of rebuilding Ibans castle.
Thats plain to see, sir, but if Samus can take out Zezima and Iban, without even using his Guthix abilities to the limit, what makes you think he cant destroy these?
I dont see how he can kill 825 soldiers, trained with my kind of training.
Its not just Samus. Its his whole clan. The PKKers are no joke. If we dont play the cards right, well end up like any clan that opposed them through brutal force.
Fine, you partially interested me. Tell me about them.
I have it in this Bingo Book.
Bingo Book?
James opened his pack and pulled out a book with the crossed swords symbol on it. Tells about every clan. It has the ability to tell about every up-to-date clan, form new ones to old ones. It tells about every member of each clan, and it tells wether a clan is still standing or not. Its a killer clans most useful tool, apart from an entire fortress. Now, lets see.. James skimmed through the pages of the Bingo Book. Anarchy, LunkarKnights, H.A.M. Hmm, didnt know H.A.M. was a clan.
Please get to the PKKers.
Right, sir! James flipped a few more pages. Ah, the PKKers! High-class guild, with only eight members. Samus, Patrick, Aay, Gabby, Kid Mental, Usman Ranger, Riku, and Mario San.
Tell me about them all.
Samus. Leader of the PKKers. Believed to possess the power of Guthix. His weapons are the Dragon Longsword and Guthix Staff.. His armor is the blessed Guthix robes, and Blessed Guthix Rune armor.
Mario San. Legendary merchant. Porficient in all skills, mainly accurate polearm combat. Weapons are the Yew Longbow, and the Rune Spear. Armor is the Castle Wars golden armor. Apparently shes very popular in Castle Wars.
Next up is Riku, Private of Champions Guild. Armor is Dharoks Equipment. Weapons are the Abyssal Whip, and Dharoks Greataxe. Popular among the Barrows for defeating the strongest members of the Seven Brothers, and letting him live.
Sounds too soft for someone using the Dharok Set.
Exactly. Not worthy for it at all. Anyway, next contestant, Kid Mental. Famous- uh, in all bars for drinking the most beers among all customers. Legendary for- uh, sobering up quickly after loads of beer. Heh, not the most popular among warriors, but he is a powerful blacksmith, and strangely, make better progress while hes drunk.
Im not going to worry about that idiot, said Gale. Drunks are way out of my league. Out of any warriors league.
Precisely, said James. Now, up next is Aay, not much known about her. She avoided a person following her, and eventually, another girl threatened the Bingo Book writer. The writer dropped Aays papers and fled.
Dangerous.
You should know Patrick, her husband. Hes a legend, known by all in Varrock, Lumbridge, and Falador. Patrick, or Sir Patrick, has been known to have trained so hard to protect Aay, he could take out a small 150 man army.
Ill keep an eye out for that one.
Do that. This one is pretty important. Usman Ranger. Keeper of Saradomins Power. His Saradomin skills have sharpened his eyesight so powerfully, he never misses a shot. Unless of course the target can disappear form Usman Ranger.
Saradomins Keeper..
You seem interested.
Sort of. You cant turn your back with Saradomins power lurking Runescape.
And the last one is Samus. You know all about him. After all, you are his-
Dont say anything about that.
Right. Sorry about that. Anyway, off to work. James turned around to the army. Okay, begin reconstruction! Master Gale wants it completed as soon as possible!
Yes, sir! said the people.
And you, Gale? asked James, turning back to Gale.
I have to pay a visit to a certain someone.
You want to make yourself know that quickly?
Better now than never.
I thought it was better late than never.
Gale sighed. Never mind. I have to go see him.
Yes, Master Gale. Ill keep your castle protected while you arent here.
Gale disappeared.
Halfway down the plains of Underground Pass, Gale was dashing at a rate of speed inhuman to anyone except Samus and Guthix. Time to visit you, Samus, he said. Its time for a family reunion..




There you have it. Prolouge of the new story. I think Mustard_Girl for letting me use Patrick and Aay for my third story, and Dear_Me for using Kid Mental. Mustard_Girl. I may be asking too much for you to ask the people that own Otaku and Blitzer if I can use them for my story. They play bigrole in the war, I mean BIG part. Thanks if you asked. ^^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment