Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Unfriendly Family Reunion

   Two years passed since Samus and friends had slain Iban, and Zamorak's power still reeks upon Runescape. Strange things happen, Samus's curse is raging, and his father brings him a unwelcome reunion..

Chapter 2 - Unfriendly Family Reunion

Chapter 2 - Unfriendly Family Reunion
Unfriendly Family Reunion

Come on, Samus! said Kid Mental, holding a Dragon Bitter right under of Samuss nose. Youll love it!
I told you, Kid Mental, said Samus, pushing away the bitter for the seventh time, I dont drink!
Kid Mental can easily tempt about anybody to drink, whispered Patrick into Usman Rangers ear. Itll be a miracle if Samus can take his irritating ability to make people drink.
Come on, said Kid Mental, holding the beer in his face.
Fine! Samus took the bitter from Kid Mental.
Nope. Couldnt take it.
Samus walked outside and spilled it into the portal. Oh crap, tell me I didnt do that..
What is he talking about? asked Patrick.
Anything that goes through the portal ends up somewhere, said Usman Ranger. You should see what fell into my bedroom.
Oh my.
Yeah, I still freak out about that. A giant spider fell out of my ceiling into my lap, and I fired an explosive arrow at it.
Yuck.
SAMUS! roared Kid Mental, tackling Samus. Why did you spill that beer?! That was a beer, you idiot!
I told you I dont drink! Its just a beer..
JUST A BEER?!
Patrick snickered. I wonder where the beer landed?
If its on my bed, Samus is gonna get shot, said Usman Ranger.
Deep in King Roalds palace, in the dining room, Roald was drinking his wine and eating his bread. The beer Samus spilled landed on Roalds pants. Oh, my goodness! yelled Roald. Someone spilled beer on me!
Patrick and Usman Ranger grabbed Kid Mental by the arms, and slowly dragged him to the door. Were getting him somewhere where he doesnt kill someone for- ouch! Spilling a beer. Ouch! Kid Mental, quit acting like youre a freaking five-year-old! yelled Usman Ranger.
Thiss gonna leave bruises, said Patrick after being kicked in the shin.
See you guys later, said Samus, cracking his back when he stood up. Oh, if he does that again-!
Now things got quiet. Samus went to the kitchen and made food for Aays cat. Just like Aay makes it, I think..
The cat ate the food happily.
Samus smiled. I guess so.
Samus sat by the fire. It felt like hours since Kid Mental left. He was bored.
Boored..
Booooooored..
So bored there isnt enough space for the os.
They dont take that long to get Kid Mental a stinking beer.. moaned Samus.
Suddenly, things got very dark, and quiet.
Are Aay and Gabby going to come back? It has been a while since-
There was a faint whisper.
Hello? Whos there?
..tales of the dark..
Whos there?! Samus unshoothed a Dragon Longsword.
..dont tell me you dont recognize the voice..
A cold wind touched Samus in the back. The chill was so fierce it forced Samus to turn around. He staggered back, and bumped into someone. He turned around, and saw dark eyes and dropped his sword when another Dragon Longsword came to his neck.
Its just like a family reunion, isnt it, son?
F-Father?! Samus felt shivers go down his spine. B-But- I thought you were dead-?!
Nope. Any person fully powered by Zamorak lives to the first touch of death.
You killed mother- the whole family..
Wiped out like nothing ever happened. Now, my son, dont be a fool and make a move. It will be your last if you do. He tapped Samuss face with the side of the sword. Listen closely. Your power is the key to taking over Runescape. Your power alone is too great to control. With that power on our side, Runescape can easily be dominated by the Cursed Clan.
Youre talking about my curse, said Samus with clenched fists. Theres no way you can use this power. I wont allow you to!
Thats where youre wrong, now. See, I have a flame spell strong enough to take out a whole city, let alone a town. I expect you to come back to me in two weeks. Every past day after that, a town, or city, will burn, along with their citizens. You wouldnt allow that to happen, would you?
I-!
Two weeks, Samus. Only two. He started to walk into the shadows, and his body began to disappear.
Come back here, Gale! roared Samus, charging at Gale. Barbed bolts hit him twice in the arm, and a banging on the door was Gabby, and the whole clan. Help!
A Dragon Mace flew at Samus, and crashed him in the chest so hard he flew into the wall and broke through.
SAMUS! yelled Patrick. He jumped through the opening in the wall, Dragon two handed sword in his hands, ready to blow away anything.
But no one was there, except for Aays cat, sitting on his bed.
What just happened?! said Aay.
Samus! yelled Gabby. She looked at Samuss body. Splinters, wood gashes, bolts, and a possibly broken rib. Hes wrecked!
Samus, helf open eyes, heard his friends causing big commotion.
Get a medic!
Get Savant!
Someone! Help!
Samus! Are you okay?! Are you-
Everything went black.







Yep, the Great Demi-God Gale is alive still. Stay clear, because Gale is fully Zamorak-blessed, after Samuss curse, and ready to burn away anyone and anything that stands in his way.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment