Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Countdown

   Two years passed since Samus and friends had slain Iban, and Zamorak's power still reeks upon Runescape. Strange things happen, Samus's curse is raging, and his father brings him a unwelcome reunion..

Chapter 3 - Countdown

Chapter 3 - Countdown
Countdown

Samus, wake up.
Ungh, moaned Samus, slowly opening his eyes.
You alright, Samus? asked Patrick.
Where am I? asked Samus.
Open your eyes a little more, said Usman Ranger.
Youre still at home, said Mario San. Were in your room.
Its been nearly a day since you shot out of the living room, said Kid Mental. Need a beer?
No, Kid Mental, I dont drink, FOR THE LAST TIME!
Who doesnt?
Everyone but Kid Mental raised their hands.
Point taken..
Ow! Samus clutched his chest in pain. He felt like his ribs were broken.
Dont bother moving for a long time, said Patrick. You shot out of the wall from a dragon mace. Couldnt have just been any ordinary hit, because you were burned. Who did this?
Samus was silent.
Samus, you have to tell us who did this to you. We will go and kill him, even with bare hands. No one will ev-
Dont bother.
What are you talking about?
Ill tell you, but promise not to chase him.
We cant do that. No one ever gets away with nearly killing you.
Let this one go! Do you know who he is? Hes my father!
Patrick was petrified silent.
What did he just say-?said Aay.
But, you said that he was dead..! said Gabby.
I did, and I thought I was right. Hes alive, with every single inch of Zamoraks power. If you go after him, youll end up worse than I did. He wants something from me. Something in me.
Your Guthix powers?
No, my curse. You remember; you had it before, too.
But why would he want the curse power? asked Usman Ranger.
Who else would try to get their hands on Ultima Evil?
Hmm? asked Kid Mental, drinking Greenmans Ale.
Oh my goodness.. said Samus. Patrick, get it into his beer-loaded head, please.
Ultima Power, said Patrick, is the darkness power with powers so great, they can literally banish the person by covering him in complete darkness. They do not know how they get in, and they never can escape.
So, like a dark portal? Kid Mental asked. Hmm, with that kind of power, I can beat Usman Ranger, or even the whole clan!
Youre thinking about getting the power, arent you? asked Aay. Its too obvious, if you want to beat Usman Ranger.
Usman Ranger walked up to Kid Mental, and shot a tranquilizer in him. Thats for thinking of defeating the clan with cursed evil.
What the heck?! Kid Mental roared. Im gonna-! He ran at Usman Ranger, tripped over a chair, and fell asleep.
Fast acting bolts, Usman Ranger, said Patrick.
What we need to focus on, said Mario San, is how we are going to get more information about Gale.
Want another piece of information? asked Samus. He wants me to come to his castle in two weeks. If that two weeks pass, he will burn a city every passing day.
Brutal, said Mario San. Anything else?
Ive heard of former soldiers of Gale that have given up their sins to serve under King Roald and Saradomin. We can ask them of anything they know about Gales future plans. Im sure if they have the guts to turn on Gale and leave, they have the guts to tell us what they know and help us lay waste to the Demi-Zamorak.
Sounds like a plan, said Patrick. But that can wait a few days. How about a break?
Well, I guess we have worked too hard, and we have loads of itme, so, the PKKers are on vacation.
Finally! said Aay.
Its good to get some relaxation, after so much training, said Gabby.
Time for some down time at the market! said Mario San.
I guess Ill be at the church, said Usman Ranger.
I am going to relax at the bar with friends, said Patrick. Dont worry, I dont drink.
Kid Mental snored.
Hey, look! Samus stood up. My wounds! Theyre all healed!
Now thats interesting, said Usman Ranger.
But, before vacation, who wants payback on Kid Mental?
Hehehe.. snickered Usman Ranger. I know just what to do..
Kid Mental woke up in his bed. When he got up and opened the door, a barrel of Greenmans Ale poured on him. USMAN RANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The most obvious prank of all, with an alcoholic addition. Kid Mental will not be very happy for a long time. A LONG time. Anywy, five days to relax, and that will feel good, plus the fact that the PKKers meets two new Oh Dear characters. Big thanks to Mustard girl and Otaku93! Still waiting for A certain someones consent.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CoStanleyQueen5 on July 22, 2007, 6:03:36 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5That was teh funny! Really, keep writing! I love your style!

TheFallenOne66 on July 24, 2007, 7:57:59 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66Thanks! I will!