Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Control

neh. A basic fight between Condemned and Eclipse for control over Eclipse's body. Sometimes it would go too far... More stories are to be added!

Chapter 1 - Control

Chapter 1 - Control
Eclipse was walking home with Rosette one night. It was beautiful out. The stars decided to come out from hiding this night, unlike all the rest of the nights, in which they hid from the city.
"Eclipse?" Rosette asked, "Do you, too, think this night is so perfect? Just look at the stars! They're actually twinkling!"
"I... uh... sure" Eclipse responded, not quite focused on the sky at the moment. His head was aching strangely fro some reason. He needed to hurry home and check that out...
Suddenly, Eclipse stopped. His head... it was getting worse... he dropped onto his knees and moaned
"Hey, what's wrong?" Rosette asked, puzzled, and slightly scared for her secret love. Something was wrong. She could feel it.
Eclipse then looked up. His irises had grown smaller in distress, around that was a deep shade of glowing, firey crimson red.
"How??" Rosette gasped. "How can Condemned be taking you over now? You weren't angry! You were perfectly fine!... Weren't you...?"
Eclipse moaned again, and held his head in his hands. He was losing more and more control by the second... his teeth turned into long fangs. His eyes went fully red. His fur turned blue, with different markings.
Everything grew hazy as tenticals crawled like worms up all over his body, embracing him... feeding on him... Eclipse yelled out a cry of pain! It felt like a million needed were stabbing him all at once!
Finally in the Condemned form, he collapsed, seemingly unconcious.
"Eclipse...?" Rosette pleaded fearfully "Eclipse... please be ok... please..." Suddenly, like a marionette being pulled up by it's strings, he rose, his head looked down at the ground, and his face was not visable, for the shadows his his features. Rosette took a step closer. Big mistake.
"Eclipse" looked up. Large, grusomely sharp teeth ripped out of the skin of his once-mouthless face. He screeched out a sound that was so loud, and terrible, it would make any dog on the block howl in pain.
"Condemned..." Rosette gasped. Condemned raised his mighty claws and trapped Rosette behind them against a wall in an alleyway that he scared Rosette into. He laughed a terrible laugh.
"AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" This did not sound like Eclipse at all...
"Eclipse? Eclipse please... you have to fight him... please don't do this... I know you would never do this..."

a pause.

He thought.

"You're right" Condemned hissed "Eclipse would NEVER do this..." Rosette's spirit's raised up a bit. Then Condemned finished his sentence. "To bad I would..."

It was the most terrible sight anyone could see. Condemned ripped out Rosette's organs, he broke her ribs, he cut out her eyes, he ripped her heart to shreds... he did everything to her that he knew, and even chewed off her tail. Screams of pain and terror rose in the city for half an hour... and then it ceased.
Condemned looked over the body. He looked over his host's former lover, and cackled. He had finally destroyed her! Finally, the one thing that got in the way of complete control was gone! FINALLY!!!
"AHA! AHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH...!!!"
Eclipse soon came back to control, only to see the terrible sight. The funny thing was... he remebered all of it. He remembered, even, when he chewed off her tail, and ate her flesh... his friend... his love... gone.
"NO! This isn't happening!" he denied. He shook all over. He was going to fall apart...
"It IS..." a voice in his head came up. On that was terrible... wispy... full of hate... "She's gone... and soon... you shall be too!"

And the voice laughed, causing the searing pain to spread out through Eclipse's skull once more. It laughed, it cackled, it howled in enjoyment from Eclipse's distress. It laughed... It laughed... it laughed some more until finally -

"AAAGH!" Eclipse awoke, terrified. He looked around. He was in his room, covered in sweat. He looked at his hands. They were trembling. There was a knock on his closed door that made him jump. It opened. There was Rosette.
"Are you ok?" Rosette asked him. "You had a nightmare again, didn't you?" Eclipse shook his head and looked at her.
"I..." He thought for a minute. "N-no..." he managed to force out. He directed his gaze away from her. He did not want to look at Rosette.
"Are you sure...?" She asked, suspisious of his answer. Eclipse nodded. "alright..." Rosette sighed, and she shut the door again as she left the room.

Eclipse stared at the door, then made sure no one was around.

He was alone

Then, alone once more, Eclipse silently began to weep.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doomlord1234 on February 28, 2010, 6:51:17 AM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234owch....

TheGameArtCritic on March 1, 2010, 7:54:07 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticWoaaahhhh - this was SUCH an old story! XD

I really reccommend looking at the LAST chapter - everything else is pure garbage to me. ^^;

SONICXROUGELUVA on September 11, 2008, 5:58:32 AM

SONICXROUGELUVA on
SONICXROUGELUVATHAT IS AWESOME!!!

TheGameArtCritic on September 11, 2008, 11:51:28 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticthank you ^^

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on August 3, 2008, 8:47:31 AM

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on
ShadowsGirlfriend1_0holy shoot D: I'm like really really creeped out...
BUT YET I ENJOYED IT lol
No really, that was good! I am quite impressed too, I havn't had a good scare like this since Cloverfield. May I, ask for some pointers? Soon enough, I'll need to write in some pretty frightening things for my stories, and I want to be able to give a spine-chilling performance just like this!

TheGameArtCritic on August 4, 2008, 8:02:24 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticseriously? I thank you!

I actually have no idea where i come up with this stuff.

I think of something that frightens me. I bend it until it's a new fear, but to do so, i need to find out what is it that makes someone afraid in the first place (sorry for the confusion).

Eclipse is afraid of losing control and hurting the people he cares about. I used that to my advantage.

I'm evil.

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on August 4, 2008, 8:08:48 AM

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on
ShadowsGirlfriend1_0No confusion, I get where you're coming from *is taking notez* AND...
Everyone is evil m'dear. Half of us just haven't met their breaking point that makes them realize the damage they could bring >:3
Dahar, I'm a poet XD

TheGameArtCritic on August 4, 2008, 9:19:48 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticyus chu ARRRREEEE.

Didja see mah nuuuu chapter?

mechadragon13 on July 22, 2008, 7:19:16 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13deus ex machina........................ dude, i was practically crying while i read this!! and when i got to that third-to-last paragraph, i prectically yelled in relief!! so loud, in fact, that my mom gaveme a weird look and asked me if i was ok....... but just...wow.... i was scared like, to DEATH!!!!

TheGameArtCritic on July 22, 2008, 7:40:09 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticseriously? Eclipse, when he had Condemned had dreams like this almost every NIGHT!

He would be killing his family and friends

He would be in his Condemned form, being burned at the stake

Condemned's voice would be insulting him in an empty hallway, calling him "weak" and other such things.



yeah... my little trooper got tough...

mechadragon13 on July 22, 2008, 7:54:40 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13ohhhh........ eclipse really had it rough..... and i thought twilight had it bad......

TheGameArtCritic on July 22, 2008, 7:58:37 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticno kidding there...

ALMOST EVERY NIGHT.

I would go INSANE from that.


All of this Condemned crap led Eclipse to almost commiting suicide... er... three times now.

mechadragon13 on July 22, 2008, 8:10:48 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13O.O name them. PLEASE.

TheGameArtCritic on July 22, 2008, 8:41:01 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCritic1. second page of the Special Condemned Comic I'll Never Put Up Ever (is going to jump off the roof)

2. first few comics of "Condemned", when Eclipse almost kills Sonic (wonders why he should even exsist, then proceeds to turn his hand into a claw and stab self. Is interrupted by Rosette.)

3. um... I forgot the last one, BUT I KNOW IT'S THERE.


yes. He's a very suicidal little hedgebat....

mechadragon13 on July 22, 2008, 8:46:11 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13oh. will you ever post the second page?

TheGameArtCritic on July 22, 2008, 8:59:25 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticNO

mechadragon13 on July 22, 2008, 9:05:52 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13YES! you MUST post it!!!

TheGameArtCritic on July 23, 2008, 1:11:53 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticIT'S NOT DONE. IT WILL NEVER BE DONE.

mechadragon13 on July 23, 2008, 2:52:26 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13WHYYYYYYYY????????????????????????????????

TheGameArtCritic on July 23, 2008, 6:28:53 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticI FEEL TERRIBLE ABOUT IT.

mechadragon13 on July 23, 2008, 7:18:10 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13................... T.T

TheGameArtCritic on July 23, 2008, 7:20:48 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticdon't cry! DON'T CRY!!

mechadragon13 on July 23, 2008, 7:47:15 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13post it...... T.T

TheGameArtCritic on July 23, 2008, 9:24:47 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticNUUUUUUUUUUU!!

mechadragon13 on July 23, 2008, 11:20:45 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13yes....... T.T

TheGameArtCritic on July 24, 2008, 4:31:24 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticNEVERRRRR - *gasp*

Mr. Inderretta.... just did something unforgivable...

mechadragon13 on July 27, 2008, 11:33:08 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13....what did he do? if you're not gonna post it, at least tell me!!!

TheGameArtCritic on August 1, 2008, 11:29:32 PM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticoh you already know now...

mechadragon13 on August 5, 2008, 1:20:44 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13..................................omfg. i just read the chapter you just put up. O.O umm....... it makes me wonder.. should i really make that badgerwolf character.... im scared of badgers now. O.O

TheGameArtCritic on August 5, 2008, 1:39:08 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticit's fine to make a badgerwolf character! It's only Mr. Inderretta who's scary......

mechadragon13 on August 5, 2008, 1:58:01 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13yeah.............. mistrust might blossom though.....

whoa.

TheGameArtCritic on August 5, 2008, 6:15:22 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticwoah?

mechadragon13 on August 6, 2008, 11:07:06 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13omg i just read the new chappie........

TheGameArtCritic on August 6, 2008, 11:12:22 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticroflmao... yeah...