Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Interrogation

neh. A basic fight between Condemned and Eclipse for control over Eclipse's body. Sometimes it would go too far... More stories are to be added!

Chapter 2 - Interrogation

Chapter 2 - Interrogation
The halls of Zephcorp echoed with the sound of black, shimmering shoes clicking against the floor of a poorly lit building. The moon was one of the only lights in Zephcorp, making everything so hard to see. Cold air slid around in short, sharp gusts. A wonder how anyone could stand such a place...
The clicking stopped. The door to the meeting room opened with a long, seemingly neverending creak. In stepped Devon Inderretta - a gentleman. The badger wore a black suit, along with a smirk of ill-intentions.
Chained to a chair across the room, tightly pushed into the table was a white cat-like creature with goat horns. A hybrid. Mr. Inderretta sat in the chair across the chair of the cat-goat. The cat-goat gulped.
"I feel your fear." Mr. Inderretta stated in a matter-of-factly tone. He rested his head in his hands, noticing the glistening droplets of sweat pouring out of the ragged creature.
Mr. Inderretta walked over to the shaking hybrid and slammed both hands on the table in front of him. The cat-goat jumped, and uttered a sound that was a mix of a meow and a bleat.
"WHERE IS HE?!" Mr. Inderretta demanded. It was two days after he had sent those cops after Shadow... how can he, and his offspring still be alive?
"I d-d-d-don't know w-what y-you're t-t-t-talking about!" The cat-goat studdered with pleading eyes.
"'I don't know what you're talking about'" Mr. Inderretta repeated mockingly. He glared at the hybrid. "Do you know why your here?" The cat-goat shook his head. "The police where so kind to inform me that you reported a small black and white hedgehog in an alleyway in Greenhill City... do you think they where lying to me...?" The cat-goat shook his head again. One of Mr. Inderretta's hands turned into claws. The hybrid gasped. Mr. Inderretta drummed the claws on the table, making a loud clicking noise.
"Speak." The hybrid started jabbering away, fast, and shaken.
"he was on twenty-first street! I reported him to the police because i couldn't just leave him on the streets, the poor guy would freeze, or starve, or something! He's just a pup! Don't hurt him! DON'T HURT ME!!!"

there was a minute of silence.

"So Eclipse really IS alive... I thought for sure the police would find him... blast that Shadow... I might as well wait for the child to grow up then... yes... I could then find him and let him stay with me... maybe train him... put him against his own father... heheh... oh yes..."
The hybrid's spirits raised as he saw that his captor was getting in a better mood. Maybe he would get off the hook?
"You have been such a great help... er... what's your name?" Mr. Inderretta asked the Hybrid sweetly.
"Ah.. er.. Joe! Joe, sir!"
"Well, Joe... I think you'll be in need of a reward." Joe grinned, wondering what it could be. Suddenly Mr. Inderretta dragged Joe's chair out far enough for the badger to stand over Joe, leaning over him.
"I know this cute little nursery rhyme i'd like to teach you..." Mr. Inderretta said cheerfully. "It's called 'This Little Piggy'. Unfortunatly, i need your toes for the song, and that's covered by shoes. I'll have to work with something else..."
The hybrid sighed. He wa hoping for money, or food, or a place to stay - not a kids song! Suddenly, Mr. Inderretta began to sing...

"This little piggy went to market..." The hybrid screamed. He felt a flash of terrible pain in his chest area. There was a bloody mess all over his rib area! He gaped at Mr. Inderretta, who was now holding one of Joe's ribs in his clawed hand. He continued singing.

"This little piggy stayed at home..." Another flash of searing hot agony.
"STOP!! STOP!!" The cat-goat screamed. He struggled to break free of his binds, but to no success...

"This little piggy had roast beef..." Another sickening slurping sound as his third left rib was torn out of his chest. It was getting hard to see from the lack of blood.

"This little piggy had none..." The fourth rib was ripped out, revealing a still-beating heart. The hybrid wretched at the sight of his own body.

"This little piggy went 'wee! wee! wee!' all the way home..." The last rib of the left side of Joe's body was torn off. There was a pause. Mr. Inderretta toyed with the blood-drenched ribs in his clawed hand.
"And now, for the second verse..." Mr. Inderretta jeered sweetly. Joe's eyes widened. His screames could never have been heard in the sound-protected room that night.

That early morning, as the sun rose, a ribless body was flung into the ocean, never to be seen again. Mr. Inderretta cleaned his hands of blood with a wash rag.
"Sorry, Joe... i couldn't let you run back off to tell on me... i hoped you enjoyed the nursery rhyme though..." He then walked off, wash rag over his shoulder, whistling the exact haunting tune that sent many people to their deaths, and maybe, in the future, Shadow's.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on August 4, 2008, 9:36:01 AM

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on
ShadowsGirlfriend1_0:O....HOLY shoot CAKES, WAT?!
...*cannot think straight* that was fuggin incredible...
I LERVE THIS, OH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LERVE THIS...
Been waiting years for a tale like this :3 But I advise switching your violence meter to high(for ripping ribs out and vivid describtion of it XD) I honestly thought he would rip his heart out >.> I believe my imagination is worse than I had thought...

TheGameArtCritic on August 4, 2008, 9:39:43 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticripping the heart out has already been done with Mr. Inderretta (in the future when Eclipse and Devon face off).

This resulted in Eclipse dying.

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on August 4, 2008, 9:45:05 AM

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on
ShadowsGirlfriend1_0Daw you made me cry by spoiling such precious infoz ;_;
OH WELL, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME >8D

TheGameArtCritic on August 4, 2008, 9:54:18 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticduurrr.. the comic has been posted...

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on August 4, 2008, 10:00:04 AM

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on
ShadowsGirlfriend1_0I don't read things thoroughly dammit, that is why I just found this story yesterday!

TheGameArtCritic on August 4, 2008, 10:01:12 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

you make me laugh.