Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Eclipse's Death

neh. A basic fight between Condemned and Eclipse for control over Eclipse's body. Sometimes it would go too far... More stories are to be added!

Chapter 3 - Eclipse's Death

Chapter 3 - Eclipse's Death
In the sky, two enemies struggled against one another in a bloody dance of wits and power. A battle of speed and sanity. A battle that would determine the end, or continuation of a life-long terror: The insane badger, Mr. Inderretta. The hedgebat that dueled this monster in the sky was none other then Eclipse, son of Shadow.
It was Mr. Inderretta that attacked first. He had finaly lost all sense of sanity, and went after Eclipse, and the group he followed. Though at first, he was stopped by Sonic, Eclipse eventually was allowed to duel the monster that threatened them, telling Sonic that it was "his fight".
And so, they clashed. Barreling into one another, swiping at each other with the claws of the dark spirits that possessed them. That's right - they were both possessed by foul creatures called demakarrs... Eclipse's demakkar was probabally the worst of it's time: Condemned. Mr. Inderretta's Demakarr had not a name to share, but caused almost as much hell. His demakarr joined Mr. Inderretta's personallity, and was the very thing that DID make him snap like a twig.
Suddenly, Mr. Inderretta stopped in mid-air, and glanced at Eclipse's lover, Rosette the tigress. He emitted a frightening chuckle as he stared at her, drool dripping off his jaws.
"Uh... why's he looking at me like that...?" Rosette questioned. Almost immedietly, Mr. Inderretta boomed in a low, doubled voice.
"If i cannot take down our bretheren, then his mate shall die!" Eclipse became confused.
"Mate...?" He wondered. Then he realized what Mr. Inderretta was talking about. "Oh no! ROSETTE!" The badger was just about to impale Rosette with a dive down at her, claws put into a drill-like form. Rosette screamed.
All of a sudden, Eclipse came in and pushed Inderretta out of the way, fanged mouth ripping open. He roared.
"No! You don't touch her!"
"You..." He slammed his fist into the mutated badger's stomach, drawing a snarl of pain from the monster.
"Don't..." He grabbed Inderretta's head, and clutched it hard.
"Touch..." Eclipse pushed the badger's shoulder away from his head, revealing his neck.
"Rosette!" Eclipse, in an almost out of control and insane manner, bit down hard at Mr. Inderretta's neck, ripping out the creature's lungs.
"GRAAAH!!!" Mr. Inderretta roared. "No! I won't go down alone! I won't die untill you go to hell FIRST! RAWR!!!" In a flash, Mr. Inderretta's claws had shoved themselves inside Eclipse's chest. Condemned's head melted away to reveal Eclipse's shocked and angry face. The hedgebat looked down at his chest, then looked up and glared at his life-long enemy.
"You son of a - URK!" He was cut short as he felt a burning, yanking feeling in his chest. Rosette was tearing up.
"Oh no..." she whispered, "Eclipse..."
Mr. Inderretta's laughter filled the sky as he pulled out something red, and grotesque in his claws: Eclipse's heart.
"NOW I CAN REST! NOW THAT YOU'RE DEAD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Mr. Inderretta then crashed down into the ground. He had died laughing. Shadow stared at the bloody mess that was Eclipse.
"My son... my only son..." He managed to choke out. Meanwhile, in the sky, Eclipse clutched at where his heart used to be. Thoughts raced in his mind.
"I'm dying... i really am dying... Condemned's just supporting me long enough for final thoughts..." He started to fall. "I can't believe i never told Rosette how i really felt about her... How much i really loved her..." He glanced at Shadow. "Shadow... my father... I always grew up hating him... and now..." Eclipse closed his eyes and forced a small smile. "Heh... Dad..."
That's when voices flooded his mind... The voice of Shadow and... someone he couldn't reconize...

"A boy. It's a tiny boy hedgehog... like i was..."
"what shall we call him, Shadow?"
"He's like the combination of the sun and moon, joined as a bright halo... his name, i believe, shall be Eclipse..."
"He's so precious... oh Shadow, i don't think anything in this world could be so wonderful... so fragile..."
"Neither can i, Rouge... neither can i..."

For certain is death for the born
And certain is birth for the dead;
Therefore, over the inevitable
Thou should not grieve.

Eclipse lost feeling in his whole body. As he fell, a trail of blood poured out of him, untill finally, with a loud "boom", he crashed into the ground.
"N-no..." Rosette studdered. Sonic looked at Shadow, feeling his pain and sadness.
"Shadow..." He whimpered, but Shadow was focused on something else...
"First Maria, then Rouge, and now Eclipse... why does God keep torturing me... WHY???" Suddenly his voice became loud, and angry, "WHY DO YOU KEEP TAKING AWAY THE ONES I CARE ABOUT!?" He then held his head in his hand, and sobbed "God!!! Oh God!!!" He shouted, clenching his teeth. Sonic stared down at his hands, tears pouring out.
"Not like Johnny..." He told himself, "No... Not like Johnny..." Then, Rosette shouted out loud.
"No!" She tried to repress the tears. "NOOOOOOO!" The tears came pouring, and she ran down the hill they stood on to the place where Eclipse crashed. "Eclipse!!!" She shouted.
"Rosette!" Sonic yelled out to her. But no, Rosette was already with Eclipse, holding him in her arms, and panicking. She was denying his doom.
"Eclipse! Hang on! You can live through this, Eclipse! You can -" she was interrupted by Eclipse's weak whisper.
"No... Rosette... Don't kid yourself... i should have died... way before i crashed... I'm on my last legs..." Rosette just shook her head, more tears came.
"Please don't say that...", she pleaded, "Th-there's still time... we could -" Once again, she was interrupted.
"Rosette... my heart was ripped out of my chest... I can feel myself fading away..."

For certain is death for the born...

"You have no idea how much i care about you!" She hugged him tightly.
"Rosette... I could never say it before, but... I feel the same towards you..."

And certain is birth for the dead...

"R-really?"
"It's true..."

Therefore...

"Now that I've told you... what i yearned to tell for so long... I can finally... rest... in... peace..." he closed his eyes, and was still.

Over the inevitable...

"Eclipse...?" Rosette whispered to her friend, and lover, softly shaking him. But something was wrong... "His body's gone completelly cold..." Rosette thought, fear gripping her heart, "But that could only mean..." She lowered her head close to his bloody chest, tears washed away some of the blood.

Thou should not grieve.

"No..." she sobbed. He was gone.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mechadragon13 on August 6, 2008, 11:06:19 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13*hangs head in grief* oh god...... *is crying* oh god.... this made me cry as much as the comic did.... oh god....

TheGameArtCritic on August 6, 2008, 11:12:03 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticdawww.... i'm sorry....

I just HAD to put it out in story form... i loved that story Arc...

mechadragon13 on August 6, 2008, 11:18:05 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13me too..... me too......

TheGameArtCritic on August 6, 2008, 11:42:21 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticit's like, it's so sad it's AWESOME...

and it makes a nice story too.

mechadragon13 on August 7, 2008, 3:08:03 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13it DOES........... omg paradox, no!!!! *sad*

TheGameArtCritic on August 7, 2008, 6:43:37 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCritic*sad look of sad sadnessy sadness* mah character.... o noes!

Eclipse: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

mechadragon13 on August 7, 2008, 7:11:56 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13*hugs eclipse comfortingly* it's ok eclipse, we'll find a way to fix this..... just hang on for a bit, ok?

TheGameArtCritic on August 7, 2008, 10:13:43 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticMe: AH! DON'T HUG HIM! AH! NOT NOW!!

Eclipse: *suddenly eyes turn red* augh augh augh augh.... *suddenly stabs Mish* AH!!! I'M SORRY!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!! AH!! *transforms*

mechadragon13 on August 7, 2008, 12:17:20 PM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13Me: ack!!! *stares at hole in self* WHAT THE FREAK?!?!?! why am i staaaabbed????

TheGameArtCritic on August 7, 2008, 2:02:48 PM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticme: because you were close to Eclipse when the paradox sunk in.

Eclipse: *is backing away and clutching his head*

mechadragon13 on August 7, 2008, 2:04:34 PM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13Me: *falls to the ground, in pain* agh..... no... its ok... no biggie..... *winces in pain* i've had worse... i know it ain't your fault, clipsy....

TheGameArtCritic on August 8, 2008, 9:07:10 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticEclipse: *suddenly eyes turn back to normal* another paradox. T-thanks Mish... oh god... even though i didn't fully transform... i still feel hella weak...

Me: Condemned uses your body, so he uses your energy. When he uses you like that, he forces you to over-exhert yourself, and that's why you always feel so tired and out-of-it when you gain control again...

mechadragon13 on August 9, 2008, 5:28:44 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13Me: i can imagine... *hisses in pain* oww!!

TheGameArtCritic on August 9, 2008, 6:19:23 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticMe: oh jeez! Here! *bandages you up*

Eclipse: *guilt trip*

mechadragon13 on August 9, 2008, 6:52:40 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13Me: (after you're done) *gets up* thanks critic. *to eclipse* dont feel guilty, eclipse. condemned made you do it. *looks down and shakes her head* we have enough guilt flying around right now.......

TheGameArtCritic on August 9, 2008, 7:03:10 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticMe: i know... i feel so bad for Twilight right now...

Eclipse: wha? What did she do?

Me: well, you're unconcious in the pic, so you wouldn't know.

Eclipse: BUT WHAT DID SHE DO...?

Me: oh look! A pretty flower?

Eclipse: BUT WHAT THE HELL DID SHE FREAKING DO????

mechadragon13 on August 10, 2008, 7:58:09 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13Me: *shakes her head* dont say it critic, dont say it.

((O.M.G. i went to bed last night thinking about the RPs and i dreamed about this one. i woke up the this morining with an odd taste in my mouth, so i rinsed it out.

i spit blood. O.O))

TheGameArtCritic on August 10, 2008, 8:04:40 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCritic(( OoO o...m...g.... IT'S A SIGN!!! IT'S A SIGN!!!!!!!!))

Me: I'm not going to say it...

Eclipse: *takes me by the shirt, and slams me into a wall* *in a dark tone* I swear to GOD, you piece of s***... if you don't tell me what's upset Twilight, i swear, you're going to wish you were never even born...

Me: well, Condemned's personality definetally mixed with your normal one, Eclipse...

Eclipse: *loosens his grip a little and sighs*

mechadragon13 on August 10, 2008, 8:09:35 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13((OMG I KNOW!!! it happened to me once before, but i had dreamed of the fight thats gonna happen between acid and twilly........and it was twilly who got bled.......))

mechadragon13 on August 10, 2008, 8:10:00 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13*erase that "got" in there XD

mechadragon13 on August 10, 2008, 8:10:38 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13Me: *shakes her head* ......you can tell him ,critic. i dont want you to get hurt because of me.

TheGameArtCritic on August 10, 2008, 9:37:35 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticMe: it's no biggie. We're immortal, remember?

Eclipse: ....

Me: oh alright... Twilly is guilty because she hurt you right as you were transforming back to normal. There.

Eclipse: What??? How???

Me: Condemned totally upset Twilight by... um... by... killing Vera

Eclipse: *ears droop* oh no...

mechadragon13 on August 11, 2008, 9:17:05 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13Me: ..... it's true. but i think twilight feels worse than you do.

TheGameArtCritic on August 11, 2008, 9:24:39 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticEclipse: Twilight...

Me: mm hmm.

Eclipse: we have to make her feel better...

Me: how?

Eclipse: uh... well... we could... er... *slumps over* i don't know...

mechadragon13 on August 11, 2008, 9:43:29 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13me: all the other you has to do is show her you're alive. she might snap out of it when she sees you, since the cause of her guilt is that she thought she killed you.

TheGameArtCritic on August 11, 2008, 10:07:35 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticme: dawwww....

Eclipse: uh... yeah! Of course!

mechadragon13 on August 13, 2008, 1:36:16 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13Me: and so we wait. it might work.....

TheGameArtCritic on August 13, 2008, 2:30:16 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticMe: it did XD

ALSO ECLIPSE IS GOING TO BE A HOT VILLAIN AND I'M GIVING HIM EBIL VILLAIN CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Elipse: WTF HUH VILLAIN???

Me: memory wipe.

Eclipse: DAMN YOU I CAN'T REMEMBER STUFF NOW!!!

mechadragon13 on August 13, 2008, 3:46:01 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13Me: GAAH! i havent gotten around to looking at the new pic!! grr....

TheGameArtCritic on August 13, 2008, 4:41:33 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticHE'S SO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mechadragon13 on August 13, 2008, 5:16:28 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13ah. i saw it.

TheGameArtCritic on August 13, 2008, 5:29:25 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticISN'T HE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL????

XD

mechadragon13 on August 13, 2008, 8:42:44 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13....yes. but its a bad idea... *eyes widen* oh no you arent.

TheGameArtCritic on August 13, 2008, 9:11:29 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticoh yes I am... XD

mechadragon13 on August 14, 2008, 1:05:22 PM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13OMG YOU DID!!!!! NUUU!!!

TheGameArtCritic on August 14, 2008, 2:28:45 PM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCritichard cooooooooore....... Eclipse.