Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - When True Evil Was Born

neh. A basic fight between Condemned and Eclipse for control over Eclipse's body. Sometimes it would go too far... More stories are to be added!

Chapter 4 - When True Evil Was Born

Chapter 4 - When True Evil Was Born
Mr. Inderretta paced his meeting room once more. He threw a green, plastic, and square object up and down in the air, then slammed it on the long meeting table. Across the table was the captive he had this week.
"Hello..." Mr. Inderretta greeted, "ECLIPSE..."
"Are you trying to be dramatic?" Eclipse scoffed. Mr. Inderretta growled.
"I'm trying to help you, Eclipse..." Mr. Inderretta told the Hedgebat. Eclipse snorted in retaliation.
"Help me do what? Meet the Grim Reaper faster? No thanks!" Mr. Inderretta sighed. He got out a piece of paper. On it was a design for what looked like Shadow's rocket shoes.
"He stole those from me." Mr. Inderretta stated flatly.
"Liar." Eclipse denied, "My Father's not a theif" Mr. Inderretta couldn't help but smirk.
"I hate to tell you this, Eclipse..." Mr. Inderretta sadly said "...but I'm afraid that your 'friends' aren't your friends."
"Why should I believe you?" Eclipse questioned. Mr. Inderretta looked at Eclipse with extremelly serious eyes.
"Because right now, Eclipse... I'm the only one you have..." Eclipse raised an eyebrow. "Shadow never really wanted you, you know?" Mr. Inderretta started talking again "He didn't leave you in that alleyway to protect you... only to get rid of you..."
"SHUT UP!!" Eclipse shouted, straining just to break those unbreakable binds that had strapped him to the chair, and wrap his hands around that badger's throat. "YOU MURDERED MY MOTHER!!" Mr. Inderretta looked offended.
"I had nothing to do with it," Mr. Inderretta lied, "It's not my fault the cops are so racist..." Eclipse started doubting himself... what if he really WAS with the wrong people... he still couldn't trust Inderretta though... he murdered people...
The badger starting looking through an old cabinet full of files. He took a yellow folder out, and pushed it towards Eclipse.
"Open it." Mr. Inderretta commanded.
"Why should i?" Eclipse growled. Mr. Inderretta gave Eclipse a look that told him that the madman was being serious. Maybe... maybe this meant something...
Eclipse opened the folder, and stared in awe.
"Is... is that Rosette?" He asked.
"Oh yes." Mr. Inderretta told Eclipse, and chuckled, "Rosette used to work for me... you could say I was like her adoptive Father... we were very close..."
"WHAT!!!???" Eclipse shouted, the outburst echoed throughout the room. How could she?? How could she have worked for that monster?? How could she have LIKED him??
"She was a great spy." Mr. Inderretta laughed. Eclipse's blood ran cold. A spy?... She was spying on them...?
"No..." Eclipse whispered, his eyes were wide and distant. Mr. Inderretta walked around the table and rested his arms on the back of Eclipse's chair.
"I know... the truth hurts..." Mr. Inderretta cooed at the shocked hedgebat, "I could make all that pain go away... all that shock and anguish that's nipping at your heart, right now... I can make it all disappear..."
"How...?" Eclipse asked, his voice cracking. He did not look away from the wall in front of him.
"Well... I have this chip... I can implant it into your brain, and have all that dispair wash away... you know what else it does? It gives you full control of Condemned... pretty benificial... don'tcha think?"
"I... I don't know..." Eclipse told him in a quiet, barely audible voice, unsure of anything anymore.
"Come on, Eclipse... it's a quick surgery, and then you'll never have to feel sad again... how's that?" Eclipse pondered over Mr. Inderretta's offer for five mintes. Finally, he gave the badger an answer.
"Alright, Inderretta..." Like magic, as soon as Eclipse said those words, the binds that held Eclipse released their choking grip. Mr. Inderretta led Eclipse down to the boiler room, and he begun his operation.

It took three hours, and even more painkillers. When eclipse awoke from the surgery, at first, he felt dazed... but then, experienced unimaginable anger from remembering what Mr. Inderretta had told him. He growled, and he clenched his fists.
"How do you feel?" Mr. Inderretta suddenly asked, breaking the silence, and making Eclipse jump. Then, Eclipse spoke. His voice was dark, and angry. His eyes flashed with the fires of destruction, waiting for someone, anyone, to come and meet their doom.
"I feel rage towards the ones who have betrayed me... my blood is burning with vengence..." Mr. Inderretta laughed, approvingly.
"To show that I mean for a truce, I wish to give you this present." Mr. Inderretta told Eclipse cheerfully, giving him a cardboard box. Eclipse opened it up to find a red trenchcoat with studded bands around the shoulders and slightly above the elbows. He also found a studded belt, and red pants with spiked bands around where the knees should go. Eclipse put the clothing on.
"I... thank you..." Eclipse thanked Mr. Inderretta. Was the badger really all that bad?
"It's no problem, Eclipse... you can even stay with me if you'd like... but for now, GO! Complete your quest for vengence!

And so, Eclipse left. He left to destroy Shadow. He left to slaughter Sonic. He left to murder Rosette.

He left as a monster.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mechadragon13 on August 14, 2008, 12:53:48 PM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13Me+all my OCs: O.O oh @#$%.

Me: how... could you? WHYYYY???? WHYYYYYYYYYYY?????

im goin' back to the rp and replying to this !!!

TheGameArtCritic on August 14, 2008, 2:28:17 PM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticum... ok?