Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Evil Eclipse and his Inner Turmoil

neh. A basic fight between Condemned and Eclipse for control over Eclipse's body. Sometimes it would go too far... More stories are to be added!

Chapter 5 - Evil Eclipse and his Inner Turmoil

Chapter 5 - Evil Eclipse and his Inner Turmoil
Eclipse sat on a dirty old bed in a dirty old inn in a stupid town called "Fern".
"What a stupid name..." Eclipse muttered to himself. Actually, he thought EVERYTHING he came across that day was stupid. He found a stupid pre-evolved rabbit (which he killed), a stupid dirty hobo (who he killed), and that stupid uptight innkeeper (who he killed as well, and took over the inn of).
He tried not to think of the reason WHY he ws angry. He tried to block Rosette's smiling image out of his head. He failed to kill her. He failed to get rid of that thorn in his side. The one who hurt him the most...
"NRRAAAAAGH!!" Eclipse shouted in a blind fit of rage, shooting a Dark Energy blast at the wall in front of him. The wall now had a deep hole in it, and a black ring of soot and ash. His blood boiled with a need for the destruction of her life... Rosette's life...
Suddenly, he felt something wet, and hot run down his cheeks. Eclipse became confused, and wiped his eyes.
"Tears?" He thought. But he wasn't sad... why would he be crying?... "Hmph! It must be from the foul-smelling smoke coming out of the burnt wall..." Eclipse tried to convince himself. No. He knew the real reason why, he just would never admit it to himself.
Eclipse opened the door to the rest of the inn, and walked down the creaking staircase to the main hall. Already there to greet him were a small group of policemen. All had guns pointed at Eclipse's head.
"Someone must have seen the massacare i caused and tipped off the police to where i was staying..." Eclipse growled quietly to himself.
"FREEZE! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!" The captain said, gun raised, a glint of pride and superiority flashed in his eyes. Eclipse chuckled, a small smile spread across his lips. He raised his hands in the air, but then flexed his fingers until they glowed a mysterious purple light. They policemen stared in awe. Those numbminded fools... They should have ran when they had the chance...
Dark Energy shot out of Eclipse's fingertips, and electrified every single policeman in the room, at the same time, Eclipse laughed at their pain. All at the same time, the policemen dropped to the ground, dead as a grave. Eclipse kicked the bodies out of the way, and walked outside.
The sky was grey, and it started to rain. In the distance was the familiar sound of thunder. Eclipse ignored the rain and threat of getting struck by lightning, and walked in the misty affects that the falling liquid gave.
"Lightning and rain..." Eclipse scowled at the thought of what it reminded him of. Lightning and Twilight, heads of Hybrid Nation. The happiness and love that they showed for each other made Eclipse snarl in disgust. Happiness and love was what made him sick. Of course, he thought about what an idiot Lightning acted like sometimes, and how Twilight seemed to always have the right thing to say. Eclipse started to chuckle, but quickly caught himself, and once again wore a look of pure hate.
He walked on the cobblestone pathway, and he wondered why he was still angry. He should have calmed down by now... Eclipse scratched his head, but then replaced that question with more anger towards his so-called "friends and family". Actually, he pretty much hated ANYTHING that was alive at that moment.
Eclipse's ears folded flat against his head when he thought of Sonic and Shadow... His Father left him for dead... his own dad didn't want him! And Sonic... that "hero" kept it all a secret from him! Well... they will all soon pay the price...
The hedgebat's hands glowed an eerie purple color, lighting the way in the darkness of the downpour. Soon. Very soon, Eclipse knew he would have his revenge.

The rain hid the tears that leaked from Eclipse's eyes as he walked out of sight in the darkness.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on August 24, 2008, 9:06:35 AM

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on
ShadowsGirlfriend1_0lulz teh eval 8D I am a sucker for killing cops XD Also, may I suggest a suggestion, that is, if you don't mind :3 NEVAR start a sentence with 'But'. I DON'T KNOW WHY you aren't supposed to do that, but my mom is always "Don't start a sentence with 'but' or I'll disown you!" So yeah, apparently if it's dialogue, it doesn't matter -__- But I am still impressed and amazed by your writing! They're are very few good authors 'round here, it saddens me so :(

TheGameArtCritic on August 25, 2008, 8:40:22 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticYOU ARE ONE OF THEM!!!!

Jerk... doubting yourself..... XD

Also for the "but" thing...... hmm.... i'll see about that....

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on August 25, 2008, 8:49:52 AM

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on
ShadowsGirlfriend1_0I ALWAYS doubt myself, it is a plauge upon my house :x

...lol romeo/juliet reference :D
Take your time with the 'but' stuff(this is sounding very naughty...) Instead of using that, you can use 'although' and 'however' or anything else that plays the same role. It is very hard to get used to, I still make the mistake and end rewriting whole paragraphs because of it D8

TheGameArtCritic on August 25, 2008, 8:58:28 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticwaaaaaiiiiit.

I can't find "but". - IT'S ON YOUR BEHIND, STUPID! XD

no.

Which thingy is it in? (omfg that was nasty)

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on August 25, 2008, 9:08:41 AM

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on
ShadowsGirlfriend1_0There was one sentence in Chapter three, and I think that's it...OMG YOU WIN FOR HAVING THE LEAST AMOUNT OF 'BUT'S 8D good on ya mate n_n Though, if you ever get the urge, you are now prepared!

....I am so totally hating 'but' now >__<

TheGameArtCritic on August 26, 2008, 9:05:27 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticlol ^^ I'll go find it ^^

mechadragon13 on August 16, 2008, 3:36:00 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13whoa..... i had no idea eclipse felt this way........ *wipes eyes, and finds a tear* eh? didnt notice that...... im tearing up for real right now......

TheGameArtCritic on August 16, 2008, 3:39:44 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticlol you're like Eclipse!

Eclipse: I sweaar to GOD I didn't cry because I was sad...

Me: suuuuuuuuuure.....

Eclipse: *hand turns into a claw and he impales me* SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

mechadragon13 on August 16, 2008, 3:44:54 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13......yeah............. i guess so. lightning and twilight mean THAT MUCH to his normal self, huh?

TheGameArtCritic on August 16, 2008, 3:50:45 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticwell, they DID except him into their team. They all had a pretty fun time together..........

mechadragon13 on August 16, 2008, 3:56:53 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13yeah...... i hope those memories are what bring him back....

TheGameArtCritic on August 16, 2008, 4:08:25 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticI do think so............................

and a near-death experience XD

mechadragon13 on August 16, 2008, 4:49:47 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13eeeeee....... if 'clipsy is gonna have a near-death experience, it's gonna be from acid...... i SO hope eclipse is immune to taipan venom...... >.>

TheGameArtCritic on August 16, 2008, 5:45:49 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticooooooooooooh lets hope XD

mechadragon13 on August 16, 2008, 12:19:59 PM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13acid's gonna crack soon...... O.O

TheGameArtCritic on August 17, 2008, 3:16:04 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticI can see that. Yeesh...

what are the symptoms of the poison?

mechadragon13 on August 17, 2008, 6:50:37 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13well.....
there's bloody wound discharge, fang marks in the skin and swelling at the site of the bite, severe localized pain, discoloration, such as redness and bruising , burning
convulsions, fainting, dizziness, weakness, blurred vision, excessive sweating, fever, increased thirst, loss of muscle, coordination, nausea, numbness and tingling, especially in the mouth, rapid pulse, altered mental state, shock, paralysis, and breathing difficulties.
i found a list. but by the time you start seeing these it might be a little late..... taipan venom sets in quick.

TheGameArtCritic on August 17, 2008, 9:59:50 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticthat's a loooooooot of symptoms........ O.O

mechadragon13 on August 17, 2008, 11:44:33 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13yep. but those are just general venomous snake bite symptoms. the best way for eclipse to save himself is not to get bitten at all. acid's venom is fast. one bite is all it takes..........

TheGameArtCritic on August 18, 2008, 4:30:40 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticI highly doubt he won't stop taunting Acid. He is sooooo screwed.

Luckily, Condemned will keep him barely alive, so he has more time then most ppl! ^^

lucky.....

mechadragon13 on August 18, 2008, 4:34:11 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13NOT GOOD!!! it wont give us enough time to make an anti-venom!!!!

TheGameArtCritic on August 18, 2008, 4:49:46 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticOMG NUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! WE CAN'T HAVE HIM DIE!!!!!

uh oh.

Acid.

Not good.

Maybe if we ruuuuuuuushhh...

mechadragon13 on August 18, 2008, 4:56:29 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13...rush?

TheGameArtCritic on August 18, 2008, 5:35:58 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticyeah! If we hurry with what we're doing!

mechadragon13 on August 18, 2008, 6:42:00 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13okay then...........

TheGameArtCritic on August 18, 2008, 8:47:27 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticAWESOME.