Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - If Shadow Never Stole the Rocket Shoes (what if)

neh. A basic fight between Condemned and Eclipse for control over Eclipse's body. Sometimes it would go too far... More stories are to be added!

Chapter 9 - If Shadow Never Stole the Rocket Shoes (what if)

Chapter 9 - If Shadow Never Stole the Rocket Shoes (what if)
They walked, father and son, together in the large city of Greenhill. Father, teaching son about life, and how to live happily in it. Joining them was a tall badger. He had traded in his suit for jeans and a white tank top today. The trio felt the warm sun glow on their backs. It was a guy's day out.
"He's a bright kid..." Mr. Inderretta, the badger, chuckled. Shadow laughed as well.

"Yeah... once i teach him something, he learns it just like that!" and he snapped his fingers.

"Why are you talking about me like I'm not here?" a five-year-old hedgebat questioned, slightly annoyed. The older mobians looked at him, then each other, and laughed again, this time harder.

"Hey, Eclipse, we're sorry..." Shadow told his son sheepishly. Eclipse sighed.

"Oh dear GOD Shadow, you did it now..." Mr. Inderretta joked.

"Yeah, yeah, very funny." Shadow answered, rolling his eyes. And they walked on, together, a happy group. Suddenly, a blue streak zoomed right up to them, blocking their path. There was Sonic, grinning that trademark smile of his.

"Hello Sonic." Mr. Inderretta greeted the hedgehog, politely. Sonic shook the badger's hand.

"Hey there, Devon! Shadow? Eclipse?"

"Yeah... hey..." Shadow responded dully, followed up by a barely audible "faker..."

"Hi, Mr. Sonic!" Eclipse said, waving at the blue creature that stood in front of the group.

"How you doin', kid?" Sonic asked the hybrid warmly, messing up his fur, making him giggle.

"I'm ok!" Eclipse laughed. "I'm doing good in school! The teacher really likes me!"

"Oh! That's right!" Sonic gasped, "you started school a few weeks ago, right?" Eclipse nodded his head, and grinned.

"It's true", Shadow beamed, "Ms. Goose says he's the sweetest thing."

"Well, THAT'S a good sign!" Sonic's smile got wider. "So where are you heading, anyway?"

"We were going to Zephcorp to get Eclipse his rocket shoes. Shadow's going to teach him how to skate."

"Well, don't let ME stop you!" Sonic told them, and he got out of their way. Shadow nodded at Sonic in approval, and they continued their journey.


When they got to Zephcorp, Rouge was already there.

"What took you so long?" Rouge huffed.

"We saw Mr. Sonic, Mom!" Eclipse told her. Rouge sighed in relief.

"So there was no trouble?" She asked Shadow.

"Was there SUPPOSED to be trouble?" he asked.

"Eggman broke out of prison again. I didn't know whether he was going to stop you guys or not..."

"Everything went perfectly fine, ma'am." Mr. Inderretta assured the bat. Rouge gave him a smile.

"Alright..." she said. "Then I guess you guys will be teaching 'Clipsey how to skate. Have fun!" she winked at them, and walked off.

Not seen by anyone, not even the guards, a tall hybrid in a coat stood, perfectly balanced on the beams that connected the left wall to the right wall near the top of the ceiling. His coat was grey, and had a large hood, practically swallowing is face until only the eyes were visable. His eyes, like Eclipse, were turqoise.

"It's an alternate reality..." he whispered, and a single tear rolled down his cheek, and landed on the ground, never to be heard by anyone other than Eclipse. Eclipse turned around to see where the noise came from, but went back to his lessons when he couldn't find the source.

In the night, a winged demon flew, becoming a sillhouette on the moon.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Zukoinferno on September 25, 2010, 12:20:57 AM

Zukoinferno on
ZukoinfernoTHERE I READ IT.

It was very luffly, as always. Extremely different from the current reality XD

TheGameArtCritic on September 25, 2010, 3:14:49 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticYAY, YOU READ IT.

Orly? Different? Hurrr. :B

mechadragon13 on September 21, 2008, 7:17:06 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13whoaaaaaah....... thats really somethin' critic... i cant believe how different things would have been if shad handt stolen those shoes......

question. who's the winged demon?

TheGameArtCritic on September 21, 2008, 8:09:50 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticEclipse. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mechadragon13 on September 22, 2008, 8:06:19 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13cooooooool....

MAKE A PIC!!! XD i am totally imagining that part in my head and it would make an awesome pic XD

TheGameArtCritic on September 22, 2008, 8:35:40 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticwhich part? There were a few.

mechadragon13 on September 22, 2008, 8:44:32 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13well DUH. my bad. i mean the part where he flew and became a shadow against the moon. you know, that last sentence. you should do a pic of eclipse watching them too..... it would be really interesting....

TheGameArtCritic on September 22, 2008, 8:47:05 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticwheee! Maybe I should!

mechadragon13 on September 23, 2008, 12:04:00 PM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13DO IT.