Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Rage Of the Sin Against Nature

neh. A basic fight between Condemned and Eclipse for control over Eclipse's body. Sometimes it would go too far... More stories are to be added!

Chapter 14 - Rage Of the Sin Against Nature

Chapter 14 - Rage Of the Sin Against Nature
Vorace stumbled around, in a bit of a stupor, in the sewers underneath the city of Moonglow. Down there, he could hide from everyone. They could leave him alone, and vice-versa. Father had fused with him, he did. What a stupid, failed idea, Vorace thought. Instead of preventing any more destruction, it seems as if he had made everything worse. What's more, Vorace had very few chances to think clearly, as he did now. The extensive amounts of demonic gases - nearly doubled, mind you - had screwed up his mind in more ways than one. Those rare moments of sanity were precious to the demekarr. Yes, they were most precious, indeed.

"Vorace..." came Condemned's quiet, shamed voice from within his new host's head, "Vorace, I never thought this would happen... I-I would never have -"

"No! Do not talk to me!" Vorace snarled, still bitter towards his father, "how do you expect me to forgive you?? Because of you, I can no longer be with my friends at Hybrid Nation! Because of you, I am now a mutated freak!".

There was a silence between the two. Even through it, though, Vorace's words still rang as true as ever. The young creature wasn't even considered a demekarr anymore. He had four arms, and spikes had decorated his entire body. There was another row of teeth covering the top part of his mouth. Even his tentacles were now deformed, as they had taken on some thorn-like teeth, themselves. This was beyond normal, even for a demon's standards.

Suddenly, there came the loud echo of a screech, breaking Vorace's concentration, and shattering his mind once more. Loud noises tended to do such cruel things to him, after all. The noise came from a NAD (nosferatu affect disease) victim, who now sprinted at Vorace, eager to take down the one thing in the sewers that was giving off such a strong scent of blood. Vorace responded with an equally frightening screech of his own, drool sliding down, and falling off his chin. The two monsters seemed to charge at one another at the exact same time, but Vorace, being the faster, and stronger one, managed to take down the vampire-thing in a split-second, and with a loud "crunch" upon impact. The NAD victim cried out, and now found himself being drowned in the sewer water by none other than his prey. Fighting against Vorace was useless, as the demekarr was now strong enough the effortlessly rip down the wall of a skyscraper. The diseased mobian saw the hunger in the beast's shimmering-red eyes, and knew that death loomed over him. Then, it was over.

Vorace stood up, and backed away from the body, now floating in the filth-water. Voices rang in his head, and he hissed, holding his hands against his ears, tortured by the sudden explosion of mental trauma. It was another reason why the combination of two demekarrs was never meant to be. Though Condemned had originally thought that the combination of two demekarrs would create the ultimate demon, this had been proven untrue. It only created an unstable monster who, not only fought against everything around him, fought against himself in blinding moments of madness.

Then a single, smug, familiar voice called out through the tunnels, "Father.", and Vorace snapped his head towards the direction it came from, screaming in fury. Malvagita, Condemned's son, stepped out of the darkness. He had a look of contentment, even with the situation he had purposely put himself in.

"I knew you'd do something like this to yourself." The dragon from Hell continued. "I just wanted to come here and share with you my villainous gloat, since I've always wanted to try doing that." Vorace swiped at Malvagita, who quickly dodged around it. "I think I'm entitled to anyways, so, 'the world is now mine', and 'now no one can stop me'. The basic stuff, if you will. I mean, you were a huge threat. Mikenno, too, but I can deal with him later." Vorace roared at Malvagita, and in a feverish attempt at conversation, he yelled out his reply;

"Mal! Lord, Mal, I still love you, you know!" Condemned spoke through his host, then his head snapped away from the dragon, and he clutched his head. "Old fool, he is going to kill everyone! Just for his silly conquest!" said Vorace, followed by Condemned talking back, "Everyone has a chance at redemption!" Then he snarled in pain, and darkness shrouded his mind once more, "death for the intruder!! My sewer!! DEATH!!" Vorace roared in a voice that was both his, and Condemned's. He tried ripping at Malvagita's thoat. Once again, he was too slow.

"I would love to chat, really, but I have worlds to destroy, Hells to rule. You understand, right?" The smug demon asked his father, and half-brother, grinning like a psychopath.

"NO!!" Came a thoughtless reply from Vorace.

"Well, that's understandable," Mal replied simply, "understanding anything has always been a bit of a challenge for you, father." After he was done speaking, Malvagita clawed a portal into Hell, and vanished from sight.

Vorace shook his head, confused and angered from the meeting. He scampered off into the the darkness, Malvagita's words never crossing his mind again.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mechadragon13 on September 20, 2010, 12:19:16 PM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13o.o

that was really well-written, i must say. nice and short, but nice and awesome too. ever considered putting stuff up on fanfiction.net? you'd get tons of reviews. XD

TheGameArtCritic on September 20, 2010, 12:30:07 PM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticNo, because no one would understand the characters.

Or what the hell was going on. XD