Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Tournament Closings

Includes ever sing;e character from all SSB games.

Chapter 1 - Tournament Closings

Chapter 1 - Tournament Closings
Me: Ready everyone?

Bowser: Ready...

Marth: Ready.

Fawful: Countdown is screwed!

Bowser: From the authoress that wrote 'EDventure 3000' and 'The Winter Dance'...

Marth: Silver Wolf Lagux Inc. is proud to present...

All: Super Smash Brothers: Subspace Emissary.

Fawful: Go on and read or it shall be the mustard of your demise!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Smash Brothers: Subspace Emissary Prologue: Tournament Closings

Mario wiped sweat off his brow as he smashed Link off the Final Destination. Link had fallen too far to recover. Mario had won the second Super Smash Brothers Tournament, defending his title.

The Italian plumber remembered some of his toughest enemies in the tournament. There was Kirby, who nearly defeated him with his own Fireballs; There was Samus, who Mario had to do a Sudden Death battle to determine the winner; There was Marth, a sly swordsman faster than sound that Mario defeated by sheer luck; And there was Luigi, his younger brother.

He also remembered his easier enemies. There was Roy, whom Mario could outspeed easily; There was Captain Falcon, who got too overconfident; And there was his archenemy Bowser, whom Mario threw into a Bom-omb.

"This game's winner is... MARIO!!!!"

Mario had always been a good sport, and so hadn't Link. Both fighters shook hands and the elf went into a room, motioning Mario to follow him.

"It's for you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mario shrugged and adjusted his red jacket. During the gap between the first and second tournaments, Mario had since gotten in shape. He still had his black moustache, but he had grown his oddly-colored brown hair into a mullet and had put on muscle. In place of the usual red shirt and jean overalls, he wore a white monogrammed T-shirt with a red 'M' on it, a belt, blue jeans with red stripes, and his usual boots.

The elf seemed to have vanished into thin air. It was all eerily quiet until...

"CONGRADULATIONS MARIO!!!!!!!!!!" All the other Smashers, save for Bowser, Ganondorf and Captain Falcon had popped out of nowhere. Even Mewtwo and Samus had joined in a little!

Link looked rather content with himself next to fellow swordsmen Marth and Roy. Marth's face still held its trademark sly expression, evident in his azure eyes, cobalt hair still short for a girl's, but long for a guy. Roy was rather the opposite of his sly brother, flames burning in his reddish-brown eyes with the matching hair color. From the looks of it, Marth seemed rather amused while Roy seemed to be congratulating Link for pulling off this surprise for Mario.

Nearby were the three princesses, Peach, Zelda and Daisy. Both Peach and Zelda were blonde and had pink dresses and blue eyes. Zelda also had pointed ears like Link. Daisy had a yellow dress on, shorter brown hair, darker skin, and green eyes.

Nearby were the electric rodents Pikachu and Pichu, the singing balloon Jigglypuff, and, with a considerably solemn face, the psychic cat Mewtwo.

Samus hadn't bothered to remove her Power Suit, but Mario knew she was content, because he had defeated Captain Falcon for her, and every combatant in the Smash Tournament knew that Samus hated Captain Falcon's guts.

The StarFox duo Fox and Falco stood nearby. Fox was, well, a humanoid fox. Falco was a humanoid bluebird. Fox had been a good rival back during the first Smash Tournament, and Falco had been a semifinalist in the tournament, losing to Link.

The child Smashers, Ness, Popo, Nana and Young Link were chasing each other around the room, apparently tormenting the two-dimensional Mr. Game & Watch.

The great ape DK pounded his chest as his own form of congratulations. Although Mewtwo had taught DK to speak English (and Marth and Roy, for that matter!), this was a time that he couldn't bother.

Running towards Mario were Luigi and Yoshi. Luigi looked very much like Mario, except that he had green and a 'L' on instead of Mario's red and 'M', and he was also taller and thinner. Yoshi was a cross between a dinosaur, a dragon, and an amphibian.

Luigi had to face Mario once, and was so reluctant to attack. Eventually, it turned into a Sudden Death battle that Mario ended up winning. Yoshi had been KO'd in the second round by Link. They were glad that Mario had won for them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day, the award ceremony had started. Each fighter would earn a trophy for their efforts. Mario already won the Smash Trophy, so it would be up to him to decide the rest.

Getting up on a podium, the Italian plumber began to speak in his Brooklyn accent.

"The award for 'Best Sport' goes to none other than Link!"

Zelda and Young Link began to clap as they pushed Link to the font to receive his award.

"Next, the 'Slyest Smasher' award goes to Marth!"

Marth's calm demeanor was still apparent as he calmly approached the stage.

"Now, the 'Decisively Powerful' trophy belongs to Jigglypuff!"

Mario watched as Jigglypuff cleared away Bowser using her Rest attack.

⌠The 'Evilest Villain' is none other than Ganondorf!"

Most of the other Smashers backed off and Mario hid behind the podium as Ganondorf snatched his prize. Once Ganondorf was in the back with Bowser, everyone went back to normal.

Many awards passed (Including 'Biggest Eater', which Yoshi won, and 'Best Effort', which Pichu won) until it came time to announce the 'Best Sibling' award.

"And our final prize goes to my brother, Luigi!"

Luigi nearly fainted from excitement as Daisy pushed him up to get his prize. The second annual Super Smash Brothers tournament had come to a close. It was time to part ways for now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy and Yoshi had almost arrived back in the Mushroom Kingdom. Even then, they would still part ways; Mario and Peach to the actual Mushroom Kingdom, Luigi and Daisy to Sarasaland, and Yoshi back to Yoshi's Island.

"I guess this is farewell, brother."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link, Zelda and Young Link had since parted ways upon return to Hyrule. Both Links had gone looking for adventure, while Zelda returned to Hyrule Castle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pokemon split up. Pikachu had a trainer to find, Red. Pichu and Jigglypuff returned to the Stadium as Mewtwo returned to New Island.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samus' Starship passed through the starry sky. The bounty huntress was alone again once Captain Falcon's ship and the Great Fox had passed by.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ness bid farewell to the Ice Climbers and Kirby. All had to go their separate ways, after all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DK left three-inch deep footprints in the ground as he stomped back home to the Kongo Jungle. He knew that his nephew Diddy Kong would be waiting there to greet him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marth and Roy's swords left miniature canyons in the ground as the two swordsmen dragged them back to their camp.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Game and Watch was waiting for his portal to enter. The 2-D world would look so dull and flat (Ha!) compared to what he had seen in the 3-D world.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bowser and Ganondorf had their own ideas. The Koopa and Geurdo planned to unleash a force sealed away for millions of years. The world would be sucked into chaos as they unleashed their wrath.

"Ready?" Bowser questioned Ganondorf as both had reached the sealed door. Ganondorf flexed his muscles.

"Let's release it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bowser: Review or I'll have Lemmy send a virus to your e-mail account.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkyoshi555 on July 22, 2008, 2:06:27 PM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555this is a great story!
please write more!

ronnie343 on February 10, 2008, 9:10:56 AM

ronnie343 on
ronnie343This is good!

TheSilverWolf on February 10, 2008, 10:48:00 AM

TheSilverWolf on
TheSilverWolfThanks... What do you think will happen?

ronnie343 on February 11, 2008, 6:24:43 AM

ronnie343 on
ronnie343A force will be released unknown to man. what else? :P

TheSilverWolf on February 10, 2008, 8:51:43 AM

TheSilverWolf on
TheSilverWolfComment telling me what you think or I won't continue.