Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Holy Water

this was a story i wrote for school

Chapter 1 - Holy Water

Chapter 1 - Holy Water
Alessa Ruage was walking home from school.She wanted to get home quickly to call her best friend,Heather Thompson to tell her how her day went. She took a new shortcut through the forest.This turned out not to be such a great idea.The forest was deeper and darker than Alessa thought it would be.She heard the wind howling and the tree branches shivering.Suddenly it started to get very cold. "Why is it so cold?" Alessa asked herself.She knew that something must be wrong.
She suddenly tripped and fell over a tree branch."Oww...",Alessa got up.She saw something shiny on the ground next to her.She stood up and picked it up.It felt like a glass bottle with a liquid in it .She couldn't see the design on it,she could only see how shiney it was.She kept on walking forward,until she saw a light in the distance.
She ran to it,happy to be getting out of that horrid forest.It should have been her house,but it was a small cottage."What! I took a shortcut to my house,went through a probably-haunted forest and for what?To be lost!"She was mad and scared.She saw smoke coming up from the cottage's chimney. She walked up to the front door in hopes that they might have a phone. She knocked on the door. It slowly opened. Heather opened the door. "Heather! What are you doing here? I was lost but now that you're here,everything's better!"Alessa exclaimed.
"What a nice suprise! I'm visiting my grandma here in her home."Heather said. "Why didn't you tell me you were in town?"Alessa asked."When I got here,My grandma told me there was no phone to call and tell you.I was just about to walk to your house,too when you came." Heather said."Really,"Alessa replied.Alessa was really happy to be safe with her best friend. "Oh,I almost forgot,"Alessa pulled out the bottle out of her pocket. It was very pretty. It had an angel on it and was white,gold,and blue.On the bottom,it said: 'Holy Water'.
Heather and Alessa stared in awe at it. "Where did you get this?"Heather asked. "In that creepy forest",Alessa said."Anyway,where is your grandmother?"Alessa asked. Ignoring Alessa's question,Heather asked,"May I see it?" As she said this, Alessa could see a pair of pointy fangs in Heather's smile.Alessa sensed that something was wrong. "I don't know..."She said. "Please?"Heather reached out to grab the bottle,but Alessa jerked it away from her.Heather's voice didn't sound the same."you're not Heather!"Alessa yelled.
Alessa ran ran to the door and tried the door knob. She opened the door,then ran outside,knowing that the girl she had just incountered was not her best friend. She ran into the dark forest,safely guarding the bottle. The demon-Heather was a short distance behind her. The holy water started to glow blue,and Alessa stopped. demon-Heather caught up."Give me the bottle now or take your chances Alessa! You don't know what that water can do."Heather demanded."I have a pretty good idea."Alessa replied. Alessa and the demon lunged toward each other. Alessa opened the bottle and splashed the water out on demon-Heather.Demon-Heather screamed "Noooooo!"and a shining peircing white light temporarily blinded Alessa.
Alessa woke up in her room. She was still wearing her school clothes. She walked over to her phone and called Heather. Heather answered the phone,and said"Hello?" Hi Heather, let me tell you about this weird dream I just had,"she reached into her pocket and pulled out the bottle,and gasped in horror. Heather said,"Alessa,What's wrong?What about your dream?"

By TheVoiceInsideMyHead

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheVoiceInsideMyHead on July 22, 2004, 3:46:11 AM

TheVoiceInsideMyHead on
TheVoiceInsideMyHeadI wrote it for school. Everyone had to write a story,and I kept changing my mind what I wanted it to be about. Everyone took a long time to write theirs. I did this at the last minute in one night^^.(talk about lucky)

InuyashaKagome535 on June 7, 2004, 5:29:53 AM

InuyashaKagome535 on
InuyashaKagome535Wow that was good, did you just make that? That was interresting! I liked it alot!