Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Insanity's insanity

A tribute to my three characters,Insanity,Dian Tiansay,and the frosty box Anarchy.

Chapter 1 - Insanity's insanity

Chapter 1 - Insanity's insanity
A young creature with black fur,red stripes and a glazed expression was calmly flipping through her average novel. She did not realize she was being watched. A pair off oddly colored eyes gazed at her through the dense foliage around from wich she sat. She slightly fiddled with her studded collar as the red anarchy symbol on it dangled about. A figure leapt through the bushes shouting! "HEY ANN!!" In a loud irritating voice,knocking her about the ground and sending her book flying. "Dammit Dian!Now you've made me lose my place!" The irritated animal spat angrily. A wolf with odd blue fur just laughed like a crazed infant,making his own studded collar that was much too large for his neck shudder with his incessant laughter. "And secondly,my name is not Ann.It's Anarchy and you will have to learn that!Now what is it!?" She yelled in reply to his mocking giggles. "Oh yeah....hehe....Insanity's got his head stuck in a tree trunk and he needs help...hehe..." He tried to contain his chuckles but let them spill out. "Again...?" She sighed rolling her eyes."Well,let's get him out..." she sighed irritated dragging Dian with her teeth."I swear that that idiot matches his name..." She muttered quietly,her mouth full of Dian's rough blue paw.They arrived to find a red dog roughly trying to rip his head out of a large elm's tree trunk. Anarchy sighed rolling her eyes.She calmly took the animal's collar off and laid it down."Get your head out Insanity." Anarchy sighed.Insanity found that his head slid out perfectly.He blushed with embarrasment and silently put his own tight collar back on.He silently muttered a thanks.She trotted back to where she previously sat,thumbing through her novel again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment