Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Revenge of HIM!

What hapend befor Sly 4..... well find out what Evil plan Dr.M has planed in Under the Rubble

Chapter 2 - Revenge of HIM!

Chapter 2 - Revenge of HIM!
 Navada Desert: 11:38 pm.There it was, the legandary Area 51. i saw plains fly into hangers and UFO's on flat-bed trucks,but it was not them that i needed.The bird that had so long puzzeled me was what i was after.....bult by hand and feuled by hate it was truly a master-peice! and i needed him for my evil plan. painted green and kacki with an Amarican flag on each wing.How could such powerful people,the amaricans,descrace such a beautiful War machine! but never the less it would have to work......i snuk past the soider who were guarding it. on the back were the leters the Cooper clan feared th most C L O C K W E R K. shocking really that such a simpul word would mack a Cooper fall to his or her knees with just a whisper of the name. I climbed to the top where the hate chip would go. I pulled a chip out of my pocket and placed it in the slat."Look up there!!!" a Deer yelled and shot a couple rounds at me. The Clockwerk Eyes Became red, i could fell the hate inside him just waiting to come out! I ran as fast as i could, and then i saw it......a glar of bright light sperd for miles and when i looked back i saw it.......nothing! Nothing but a large Owl. Area 51 was destroied in the proses but who cares! "Um excuse me,Mr Werk but i was wondering....." i said....."What do you want befor i crush you like a bug!!!" the Robotic bird boomed."...Its obout your nemases...Sly Cooper..." i said and cringed hoping he woulden't disentagrate me "You mean The Sly Cooper that Destroied me twise,the Sly Cooper that is the son of the first cooper i KILLED!!!!! you know about SLY COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the bird Shouted at the top of his newly instaled laungs."Yes i was wondering if you would help me DESTROY him?" I said. Clockwerk just stood there, almost unoparationale..............."HAHAHAHAH!!!" Clockwerk laughed."thats all.....why of corse........Mr.........."he said."Dr. M, and i beleve this is the start of a vary good friendship....."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment