Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the shengonwou makers

my way in the next siese of Xiaolin showdown when omi was turned to a lion cub and the return of the makers of the shengonwou but they can save omi with the shengonwou that they made.(plez read and repliy one what you think even thow it dus not make

Chapter 1 - the shengonwou makers

Chapter 1 - the shengonwou makers


“poor omi now no chance for the world now” said kimko omi was turned in to a cat be chase but when they got to the temple and gave master fung his chi bojo tall them some thing that he fort that he would never tell them “a long time go chase was a dragon gust like you guys he was one of the first dragon to de trained at this temple. One day the sangonwou maker came back and tall” dojo got interrupted by raimundo “wait a minute the sangonwou were made by two people” he said “let me finish” said dojo continued in “ that we must hind all of the sangonwou and we must keep a close eye on chase because they said to use that this would happen but they made three more sangonwou called the staff of Darkness that has all powers of all sangonwou but one the staff of light that has all powers of the sangonwou and the cat fangs that turn cat to people but chase catcher them but the turned them self in to the ying and yang yoyo's” said dojo the monks look at him then the yoyo's started to shack then they turned to bust “hay dojo is chase now ruling the world” said some one behind them they turn around “Anna kima long time no see” said dojo “it only din 1500 years and look what we got the late sangonwou that we ever made” said kima “lets go and kick butt” she said “first we make a plan” said Anna then they got in a fight of what to do. “So there back and they will turn my beloved pets back to normal we must get the here” said chase watching them “lets see if we can refresh there memory's” said kima to Anna “so were are the sands of time” they said together “the future omi hid it wait you mean that we stop him” said the remaining monks “ya” said Anna. “Chase is coming I should now I can sense his presents tome to try the voice of a 1000 it puts boys in a Trans VOICE OF A 1000”said Anna how was now singing and every one went in to battle excepted chase how was in a trans “the faint scent of tears on my rain - soaked cheeks the warm look of the face of travelers the music of are childhood faintly echoes in the background the memories that I hopelessly try to remember wander aimlessly but with this tiny wings, launched by my dreams, over distant oceans and skies we'll soar, together, to place where memories never fade. You light up the way for me in darkness of the night. Oh, that warm look and your face I miss you so much” sang Anna and chase coming out of his Trans only to see his army defied “cat fangs” and all the tiger lions and panthers became spirits but one of them was not there omi was not any were to be found “he must be at chase's lire but that place is like a maze with no entry's” said clay chase made a retreat “how could they do that to me my last pet is a cub omi come here” said chase complaining as omi the cub walked in meanwhile at the temple “now that we now the way to way to get omi back we can save him but how do we get ride of evil for ever” said kimko “ gust use the Fontana of wee” said kima “ ya but omi gave his word that he wouldn't do that” said raimundo “he gave his word but you guy didn't and do me a favor and get ride of jack” said Anna. “But you see chase broke his word he would all ways de good but he turned to the dark side so you guy find a way to stop evil and rescue omi” said kima “and you guys” said kimko “we are gone a make a little some thing we like to call a sangonwou detector ow and you mitt need the staff's of light and darkness don't let chase get the staff of light ok” said anna “got ya” as she got the sangonwou and ran to catch the other and then when they got there omi maws out side and attacked them “staff of darkness” shouted kimko and now omi was stuck he was frozen and raimundo in a cage and when to temple were a big surprise was wait in for them.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

deniserichardson on June 22, 2006, 7:01:13 AM

deniserichardson on
deniserichardsonneeds capitalization, periods and spell check but other than that it looks good