Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - a plan to save the world

my way in the next siese of Xiaolin showdown when omi was turned to a lion cub and the return of the makers of the shengonwou but they can save omi with the shengonwou that they made.(plez read and repliy one what you think even thow it dus not make

Chapter 2 - a plan to save the world

Chapter 2 - a plan to save the world


The monks returned to find the scroll and a new shengonwou out and a page of the scroll was new and it said the shengonwou detector this shengonwou can detect other wou “cool now we can find the wou without waiting for it to activate” said Rai “ya but where are the cat fangs and the two pretty girls and master fung “open the cage” said kima behind them clay opened it and came out and attacked her “cat fangs” she said and omi came back to normal “guys what did you do I gave my word……… and how is she” he said madly has he looked at kima “omi so you now chase was a monk like you and gave his word that he would be good for ever but he broke his word oh and any one seen my pet his in visible he came from the ying and yang world” she said looking at every one “I did but that thing left after we got the two…..wa I a mean you and anna” said dojo “look how I have” said anna she was out side with master fung and the create from that kima was looking for “come here you good boy” said kima and then she swallowed him “his a part me of now I have my yang back” said kima “now that we got that settled how would you like to tell use some thing that can save the world from chase” said master fung “knowing chase he prepared for every thing he probably left the roof unprepared” said anna come on the tolled dojo to come last in there plan “we can shape shifters we'll tern in to dragons chase will go after use and will have fake people on use from the training field and when there gone you guys go inside with the staff of darkness if chase gets it use the staff of light ok” said kima and anna “got ya and it a great plan” said kimko “I've don all of your chouses for the next week” said the nice jack “made we should take jack with use in the devotion” said anna “good idea” said kima they were getting fed up with jack they used there voice to make it sound like the worriers and a it was very funny and chase and wuya fallowed them they even sounded like dojo and that made it work even more when they left the monks went in side the went to the center of chase liar they knew that is they use the staff of Darkness to absorb the evil that was unlashed by chase “staff of Darkness” said clay as so as he said it jack Spicer came crashing throw the window that meant that chase got anna and kima they staff only absorbed half of the evil they could do nothing could save the world if he got there before it finished it work “we must fight harder then we ever have before it time to punch butt” said omi “ah it kick butt” said Rai “that to” said omi they prepared for chase but what they did not now is when he de here then they got the shengonwou out omi oboe of torname, kimko star hanadie, Rai sword of the storm and clay third arm sash there fav shengonwou but kimko hade a surprise of chase and Rai two surprises one for chase and the other to Rai is they lose.



I think I named the shengonwou rough but I spelled it how I think it spelled but Raimundo and kimko mite have some thing to say to each other if they lose in the late battle could this de the end of the world and the monk and were are anna and kima have they suffered the same fate that they will fin out in the next party of this stroy

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment