Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - robot kimko

my way in the next siese of Xiaolin showdown when omi was turned to a lion cub and the return of the makers of the shengonwou but they can save omi with the shengonwou that they made.(plez read and repliy one what you think even thow it dus not make

Chapter 5 - robot kimko

Chapter 5 - robot kimko


Late that night “kimko, kimko are you here” said Anna how could not sleep and see that Kimko was not there kimko was gone “kimk….!!!!” Said Anna and to find the Kimko was taking the shengonwou with three arms “KIMKO IS A ROBOT!!!... wait that not right let me try again (deep breath) A ROBOT HAS REPLAST KIMKO AND IS STILING THE SHENGONWOU TO TAKE TO JACK SPICER or some thing like that” said anna screaming her head off Omi, Clay and Raimundo “what's going on?” “look” said anna “oh great” said rai mean while “what do you intend to do with me” said kimko “simple Chase want to now all about the shengonwou detector so that he can get his powers back but he said that I can become his apprentice and then you will be my queen” said jack (O-O ok that is rouge in so many ways kimko I fell so sorry for you kimko POV don't worry the gang will de here soon) “what chase is dead and like he'd ever make you his apprentice” said Kimko “that is what I said but chase is a live and he will rule the world” said wuya “hay kimko let me give you a kiss” said jack (O_O; so rouge) “KIMKO” screamed rai “hu” said jack turning around to see the Xiaolin warriors “oh it's the wimp again” said anna “how are y6ou calling a wimp” said Jack.



“You're a mama's boy, wimp, useless cry baby and an idiot” said Anna filling prod of her self “ya well you're a lazy fat summio freak” said jack and he shouldn't have done that “what was that I should have warned you my temper is one a short fuss” said Anna and she really gets pissed when people call her summio “I think ill stand over here” said Raimundo “me two” said omi “me three” said clay anna then attacked jack turning her rage, anger and fury in to power but jack did not now was that she was a orange belt in kick boxing “sorry to keep you hanging kimko” said Anna. “no worries” said kimko “so jack how bus it fell to de bet by a how did you say it a fat lazy” said rai mocking jack “ shut up” he said.

VISION



Two people are fighting and four people lye one the ground one got knocked on the ground “You can't escape me” said a guy with green hair and gold yellow eyes “like some one I now said never give up and you will never lose” said a girl with brown hair and brown eyes “to bad I have to kill you and your friends you'd make good pets but with your power I cant rise it” said the guy “NO” said the girl and a light appeared “never give up and she will come” said voice.



VISION END



“hello is any one home” said omi “she looks as empty as a empty bucket in the middle of desert” said clay “ speck English clay” said anna waking up “what happened to you” said clay “no idea but I had a strange” :I cant tell them then they will de on alert: said anna then thinking of what would happen if she tallied them what happened “a strange what?” said rai “ ah never mind” said anna.



Well this is creepier jack kissing kimko chase is what CHASE IS ALIVE NO!!!!!!! how much worse can this get (crash) I was rouge it is worse.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Toxic_fairy on February 19, 2006, 1:53:09 AM

Toxic_fairy on
Toxic_fairyMORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!

Toxic_fairy on February 13, 2006, 1:08:22 AM

Toxic_fairy on
Toxic_fairyOoOo O_O i like!