Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - the terrible five

my way in the next siese of Xiaolin showdown when omi was turned to a lion cub and the return of the makers of the shengonwou but they can save omi with the shengonwou that they made.(plez read and repliy one what you think even thow it dus not make

Chapter 7 - the terrible five

Chapter 7 - the terrible five


Anna stared to look at a corner of the room *sweat drops* “ok that is just rouge” she said “what is” ask raimundo “well you see……. (Turn to the corner) what the hell do you mean by” anna stop for a minute then said “oh (turning to the overs) has there been anther me from anther dimension come throw here recently” the over's looked shocked then did a cheese smile and said “no” anna had her arms folded and raised an eye brow then the Xiaolin monks looked throw the falcons eye the (terrible five) people were doing the same thing “ok a blonde headed you came here and help use to save omi and the world but there was a very strange girl with red hair called kima and you could both shape shifted and you looked like you knew her” said clay anna looked shocked and then looked at one of the five “kima!? That is the over name for foxy she dues all those things and she can turn human and she is fire” she said then looked at the same one and she said some thing and gave anna some thing and it appeared in Anna's hands “ok this would make you see hear, see and touch them” anna said giving a electric shock throw there ears when they blinked to clear there vision and saw the five “hi I'm foxy I control fire and im the oldest out of my brothers and sister here” said the girl red head “im kida second oldest I control water” said the girl black and red head “crash middle child and I control metal” said the boy with blonde hair “tero second youngest I control wind” said the guy with green spiky hair “and im kira youngest and I control earth” said the pink haired girl.



After the Xiaolin dragons explained about what they did with the over kima and anna it was even harder to deliver then foxy, kida, kira, crash, and tero but that was not the case.

“Wow that is so cool” said foxy “ya it is but we are not here when that happened” said tero they all started to talk to each over monks and the five but then a crow flow in the room and picked up the stick that shocked the monks in the ear and flow off to chases lair. Chase was just a live shocked him self with the stick and his energy boosted up he managed to get a cup of his soup and he was fully healed “time to pay back the two that did this to me” he said with two of his worrier cats.



It was the middle of the night every one was a sleep anna and foxy were fused and had two minds in one body they where both a sleep but then foxy mind woke up and there hair turn long red so did the eyes turn red she got dressed and walked around the temple she could sense some thing foxy's brothers and sisters were up as well but they fort it was just foxy up training in fusion form foxy turn around to go back to bed but as soon as she did chase knocked her out and anna and foxy spit in to there normal forms the over's came to see what was happening chase quickly graded anna and ran off foxy got up and ran after chase but all of a sudden chase stopped and shouted “scear of yon (sorry bad spelling) I'll be back for you” he said. “foxy turned even more red and throw a huge fit “YOU BASTERED GET BACK HERE SO I CAN DISTROY YOU” she shouted.



At chase lair anna woke up and looked around she was in a prison cell and said “cool now that's see….how dues this go again nock on the bars and walls and find the weakest points” she got up and looked for as week spot and found it and said “metal bomb” and a wall came down “thank you crash for teaching me this move” she said running around the place then ran past one of chase's cats and turn around to face it “cool a tiger” she said then turn around and bumped in to chase and fell “oh crap” said anna “so you're a wake” said chase anna got up “ya well I like to stay chat but I got to go so aahh BYE!!” she said running away at a incredible speed “speed won't do any thing for you now” said chase








Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Toxic_fairy on March 21, 2006, 11:55:53 PM

Toxic_fairy on
Toxic_fairykl!