Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - a birthday

my way in the next siese of Xiaolin showdown when omi was turned to a lion cub and the return of the makers of the shengonwou but they can save omi with the shengonwou that they made.(plez read and repliy one what you think even thow it dus not make

Chapter 10 - a birthday

Chapter 10 - a birthday
anna and rowena were training but anna made a totle fool of her self doing a back flipbut still."rowena my little brouthers birthday is next week do you what to come you can viset you family on the way" said anna "SURE" shouting rowena with joy "ill go ask the guy's" said anna running of asking the overs every one said yes and they made there way to england "hay guys ill see you latter im gona viset my cosun nessie" said dojo "ok my brouthers birth day is next week so i'll (unfortently) intragus you guy to the family" said anna happy "thats hope that your mom dozent take use shoping" said foxy anna looked at foxy "good point (looking at the rest of the gang) my mom makes me buy close till we agree on one sette of close aka its a battle field" said anna in a moppie way "why" said james and marcie at the same time "if my mum takes me and you guys shoping then you'll find out" said anna saddly again.

at newcastle anna walked up to a flat and nocked on the door but (i so wish this what would happen) got a bucket of water out a tall guy answered the door and anna frow it at him "hi tomes how ya doing" said anna very happy "anna that was not funny (ya rigth *evil grin*) and ......how are this people and howed you get here" he said notesing omi,kimko,rai,clay,james,marcie,krissi and last but not list rowena (he cant see foxy and her brouthers and sisters)"this are my friends and i got here by dragon" said anna "ya write well come one in" said tomes anna followed him and the overs followed them it was small but it was annas moms home(what my mom and dad are divorest) "ANNA" said a two year old boy "LOGAN" shouted anna they hugged each over then anna said "logan how ya doing" "ok you" said the boy "ok" said anna then picking him up "guys this logan my little brouther logan amd he is gona be 3 next week and i got a little sister but i dont now were she is"

anna talled the overs about her family and when they fally under stode her mom came back "MADRA mi gusta ocho amigos" shouted anna (spanish translation mom i got 8 friend round) "anna your languege skills are inproving and 8 friend round some of them will have to share beds and im geting you new close tomorrow so DON'T DISAGREE" said her mum (tomes talled her mom that she was there) "crap" said anna to herself late that night marcie and james slepp on the top dunk bed,kimko and rai on the bottem bunk,clayand krissi on the soafer 1 in the living room,rowana in the soafer 2 in the living room,omi sleeped on his head on the floor and anna sleeped in the same room as her brouther,sister,mom and step-dad (i'll kill him one day) ow and foxy and her brouthers and sisters sleeped in annas mind (foxy posesice's me dowing school) but the next day had a little surpriese or them chase had fallowed them and tomorow mitte de the worriesers last day.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Toxic_fairy on May 5, 2006, 9:07:46 PM

Toxic_fairy on
Toxic_fairyOoOoOo! interesting!!!! I like this chapter! *nods* i like all of the chapters!!!! this is really good ^^