Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter Seven!

Sonic,Tails,Shadow,Amy,Dr.Eggman,
Knuckles, and Rouge will play Truth or Dare!

Chapter 7 - Chapter Seven!

Chapter 7 - Chapter Seven!
Disclaimer: I really don't have anything to say!

Last time Sonic dared Knuckles to wear a little tiny dress with little tiny sandals. Sonic dared Shadow to get pretty and play tea party.

Dr. Eggman - Truth or dare Sonic?

Sonic- Dare!

Dr.Eggman- I dare you to smell my feet!

Sonic- NOO WAY!! YOU ARE CRAZY BECAUSE YOU DID NOT TAKE A BATH FOR A WEEK!!!!!!!!

Dr. Eggman- You have to, it's a dare!!!!!!!!!

Sonic- FINE!!! You egghead!!!!!!!!![soft]

[Sonic smelled his feet and threw up.]

Amy- Truth or dare Sonic?

Sonic- Dare!

Amy-I dare you to kiss me for a minute!

Sonic- WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy- You have to now do it!!!!! Sonikku!!

[Sonic kissed Amy for a one whole minute!]

Shadow- Truth or dare Sonic?

Sonic- Dare!!!!!!!

Shadow- I dare you to scream around the neighborhood and say I LOVE AMY ROSE!!!!!!!!!

Sonic- I don't what to say I LOVE AMY ROSE!!

Shadow- You have to!!!!!!!

[Sonic ran around the neighborhood and said I love Amy Rose.]

That's my end of my chapter and wait and see want will they do next!!!!!

Comments

Comments (17)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Moonshadow_2 on March 12, 2005, 12:18:47 PM

Moonshadow_2 on
Moonshadow_2Please make another chapter! Pleaaaaaaase.

Cutesonic on December 22, 2004, 3:48:43 AM

Cutesonic on
CutesonicPLEASE GET THE NEXT CHAPTER ON THIS STORYS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

Tikal777 on October 10, 2004, 12:10:25 PM

Tikal777 on
Tikal777great story

Gamerdude on September 12, 2004, 7:05:26 PM

Gamerdude on
GamerdudeI can't wait till I see Tails's dare (dye his fur pink?! How dare you Sonic! *grabs Amy's hammer and chases Sonic with it*)

Cutesonic on August 16, 2004, 2:09:44 AM

Cutesonic on
CutesonicNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!SONIC DON'T KISS AMY SHE'S GROSS!!!! BUT THIS STORY IS SOOOOO FUNNY AND IF I WAS A BEAUTIFULL HEDGEHOG AND I WAS THERE I WOULD DARE SONIC TO DO SOMTHING CUTE AND FUNNY LIKE DRESS UP AS A RABBIT AND GIVE EVERYONE BIIIIIIIIIIG KISS'S OR SOMETHING. Anyway i really ejoyed the story it was funny and i can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShadowGal50 on August 10, 2004, 3:23:03 AM

ShadowGal50 on
ShadowGal50...I wish I were there. I would have Sonic do something SOOOOOOO bad! I HATE HIM! Ok, maybe not hate him but HE started it between Shadow and Himself! HAH! DIE SONIC DIE!

sunflower_hedgehog on August 7, 2004, 7:07:10 PM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehoghey that is so funny! more more more