Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Girl

Its about a new girl going to Yugi's school. But what they don't know is that she has powers... and a little crush on Yugi... make that a BIG problem with Tia... Will Yumi release her confessions about Yugi? Find out if yuo read this fic! (P.S.: You

Chapter 1 - New Girl

Chapter 1 - New Girl
It was an ordinary day.. Not for this girl. Her name was Yumi. She had moved to Yugi's school. She was afraid of him cause she had a crush on him but she had a dream about love..(Girl: You wil find love soon..) (Yumi: LOVE!? Where?) (Girl: In your new school. You see love is like air. We can smell it but not see it.)
(Yumi: Whoa! That was a weird dream!) (Yumi's Mom: Sweety! The bus is here!)
(Yumi: Don't worry. I'll walk.) At school.
(Yumi: Milton School.. I'll live..) In classroom.. (Yumi: A100.. Cool!)
(Mr. Washomi: Yes?) (Yumi: Um. Hi.. My name is Yumi Peterson and..) (Mr. Washomi: And you will be sitting next to Yugi Moto.) (Yumi: Um.. Excuse me.. But who is Yugi???) Mr. Washomi pointed to a boy with red, yellow, and black hair in a triangular shape. (Yugi: Hi! I'm Yugi!) (Yumi: I know that! I sit next to you remember?) (Yugi: Oh yeah..) After school.. (Joey: That girl is a freak..) (Tia: No duh! Shes new! Give her some time to get used to the school. How would you feel???) (Yugi: I don't know you guys.. She looked kinda sad..)
At Yumi's house... (Yumi: HOW COME EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG!!!????? First my dad dies and now we moved.. again!) Then Yuim heard a knock on the door.
(Yumi: I'll get it!) She ansewered the door and it was Yugi! Yumi and Yugi blushed. (Yumi: So... What are you doing here?) (Yugi: Well.. Mr. Washomi said that we're study buddies!) At night.. (Yugi: Well.. gotta go!)
(Yumi: Bye! This is the best!)
Next Chapter: I have powers! Duh!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rangiku on November 29, 2010, 4:59:38 AM

Rangiku on
RangikuNo offens but your writing stile needs help, but the story is good:)

sonicfan282 on March 3, 2007, 1:55:36 AM

sonicfan282 on
sonicfan282Oh... please hurry and write more. Don't just sit thre waiting for inspiration to come... FIND IT!!!

bambi on October 18, 2006, 8:45:03 PM

bambi on
bambithat was good pleas write some more :D