Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

This is a short story about a bully, but it does have a slight twist.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
After all that. 
You know how somepeople aren’t, like, good at talking, you know about their emotions and that.Well, I’m one of those people, so this isn’t very easy to do.
 
In my class, thereused to be this girl. She was called Elisabeth, not Lizzy or Liz, no Elizabeth. Deadclever, but really geeky. The boys didn’t really notice her, she wasn’t one ofthe really fit ones, but not totally ming either. But the girls, we noticed herall right. She was always there, getting the right answers, always showing offand putting her hand up, finishing the work before we did. It’s only naturalthat a boff like that should get picked on, right?
 
Everyone joinedin, all of us cool ones that is, but I think it was only me that felt sorry forher, I know what it was like, ‘cause the reason I moved down here was because Iwas getting bullied. But I didn’t deserve it, she did.
 
It wasn’t reallythat bad at first. The class bully, being the right cow she was, used to justnick Elisabeth’s books, or hide her pen, so she’d get into trouble, stop beinga teachers pet.
 
But then itstarted to get worse. When no-one was looking Emma, the class bully, wouldslipped typed notes into her bag, they had to be typed otherwise you could tellwho wrote it. The notes used to say really horrid stuff, like saying she was sougly no guy would ever want her, and she’d never even get past first base.No-one knew about these notes, except Emma and Elisabeth. So how do I knowthis? Well the truth was, is, that Emma is me, and I’m not proud of what I didor anything, but I thought you, of all people, ought to know.
 
I saw her in theholidays, I was shopping on my own, hey I was present shopping, you cant dothat with anyone, I saw her in a shop, so I went in to say hi, that was all.But then just before I left, I slipped a little, Christmas present in her bag.Then I left, to watch from a safe distance. I saw her walk out of the shop, Iheard the alarm go off. I saw her be stopped by security guards, they took mypresent out of her bag, I heard her say she’d never seen it before, I saw themtake her back inside, and then suddenly ashamed, I ran.
 
Anyway, after theChristmas holiday, Elisabeth didn’t come back. They said she’d got a scholarshipto a dance school in London, but I knew why she’d really gone.
 
I have her numberon my phone, used to prank her all the time, but I don’t know why, I can’t callher. I want to apologise, but I don’t know what to say. Maybe I’ll just saysorry, before even saying hi, she deserves an apology, after all that.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tillyenna on January 8, 2005, 11:04:20 PM

Tillyenna on
Tillyennathat is sad
at least the bully feals ashamed.
That is a really harsh thing 2 do, but i hpe she was happy at the nxt school she went 2,
Nueme
xxx