Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

A story based on the Lord of the Rings:
In the fond, loving, and sometimes absolutley hilarious memory of Emily Webster, the real Arwen.
If you have any difficulty reading the quenya (elvish), please email me - teler@hotmail.co.uk or leave a commen

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
The Story of Tillyenna
ByTillyenna of Rivendell
Prologue
          Inthe second age of Middle earth Celebrian daughter of Lord Celeborn and the LadyGaladriel the powerful sorceress of the Golden Wood, was wed to Elrond halfelf. Not many years after she bore him twin sons, the eldest Elrohir (Star-rider)and the younger Elladan (Man of the Stars,). Later a daughter was born, ArwenUndomiel, Evenstar, and so great was her loveliness, it was said the likenessof Luthien Tinuvuil had retuned to middle earth. Arwen was sent to live withher grandparents in Laurelindórenan orthe golden wood of Lothlorien.
 
ThenMillennia later Celebrian gave birth to twin girls. Not long after Mordor Orcsattacked her on the mountain path, they captured her and tortured her and althoughdue to a swift capture by her two sons, she remained mostly unharmed, she choseto leave middle earth and return to the elven home of the Undying lands.
          Theeldest of the two girls was called Nimrodel after the river Nimrodel that flowsinto Lothlorien. Nimrodel soon grew to follow her ancestors she was fair offace, pale with long golden locks. She was sweet and pleasant, or so she appearedto any adult, however, her sister was quite the opposite. The younger of thetwin girls she was named Tillyenna. She was quite the opposite of Nimrodel.With dark brown hair and sallow skin, it appeared the only thing she had incommon with her twin sister was a pair of brilliant blue eyes. This was not true.Tillyenna shared Nimrodel’s looks. until Tillyenna had been, born Arwen herolder sister was famed as the most beautiful of all living things, yet as soonas she was born, it became evident that Tillyenna had also inherited herancestors fair looks, and much more beside.
It soon became apparent thatTillyenna, or Tilly as she soon became known, was completely uncontrollable.She did as she pleased and none could make her do otherwise, none save one. A young elf no more than a few years older than Tilly. Orphaned at a young age Galandiel for that was his name, was sentto live in Rivendell so he could be trained as the elven warrior that he hadalways dreamt of being. On the other hand, when it was discovered, hecould control Tillyenna he was made her Guardian to stop her falling intoperil, to hold her life in his hands.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment