Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Visit to Gondor

A story based on the Lord of the Rings:
In the fond, loving, and sometimes absolutley hilarious memory of Emily Webster, the real Arwen.
If you have any difficulty reading the quenya (elvish), please email me - teler@hotmail.co.uk or leave a commen

Chapter 15 - Visit to Gondor

Chapter 15 - Visit to Gondor


As the years passed, Tillyenna grew older, and her pride faded. Eventually she gathered up enough courage to return to Rivendell to live with her family. Now more powerful than her grandmother, she avoided the Lady Galadriel, for fear of confrontation. Lillia had grown up, and had left, to become the first female ranger ever, although she frequently returned to rivendell to see her freinds.

Many winter's passed, Tilly lost count, time does not matter to elves. She spent her time learning more magik and mucking around with her sister, playing practical jokes.

One month, Elrond announced that Tillyenna and Nimrodel would accompany him to Gondor, to see all of their freinds. The two girls got very excited...packing dresses, deciding what to wear, by elven terms they were still very young, although many years had passed.

The journey to Gondor did not take long, they travelled fast, for winter was drawing in. When they arrived at the great white city, seeing it for the first time fully restored after the battle of pelinor feilds, Tilly was overcome with emotion, she would see all her freinds again...they had told her that Eoara had got married, she was please, it had taken a long time, but she was glad her freind could finally hold a guy. (please dont hit me)

As soon as they arrived, they rode up to the great hall. Many heads turned, for it had been sometime since true fair folk had entered these walls, (the people of Gondor did not count Queen Arwen, as she was so much one of them). They entered the great hall, to see King Aragorn holding court, slipping quietly into a corner they waited until he had finished so they did not interupet. As they waited, Tilly looked at her brother-in-law. He had not changed, he looked slightly weathered, but he always had done, he was now very old by the standards of men, but he did not look it, for the kings of gondor were not short-lived.

As he finished, they stepped out of the shadows, tilly running forward shouting, "DAIN!!!" stopping a respectful distance and nodding her head in his direction before running to hug him. Her sister and father both knelt at aragorns feet, a ritual unnessecery for tillyenna, who being a soceress was now on an equal par with him.

"How are you" they all asked at once, and usual chatter ensued. Quickly the conversation turned to Arwen, she was resting Aragorn said, and wouldnt be up for another couple of hours, but he knew that eoara would like to see them. Slowley they all began to walk to her house, Gondorians a little suprised to see their King just idelly walking through the streets. Tilly very excited ran ahead and found the house, knocking she entered. As her eyes adjusted to the light she spotted a withered old lady sitting in the corner of the room, by the fire.

"Hello," said tilly, "Is this where eoara lives?"

The old lady lauged, "Yes it is," then she turned to tilly, and it was obvious her eyes had been blinded by age.

"Where's eoara?" tilly asked

"Is that tillyenna?" the woman asked in a cracked voice,

"Yes it is, now where's eoara?"

"It's me tilly! I'm eoara, don't you recognise me!"

Tilly stood for a moment, shocked, confused, unsure of what to do, unsure of what to think...

"No its not, you lie...Eoara does not have white hair, her skin is smooth...you are not she"

"I'm old now tilly"

"YOU'RE A DIFFERENT PERSON" screamed tillyenna and ran out of the house, slap bang into aragorn, "dain dain," she said breathlessly, "there's a stranger in there pretending to be eoara!"

Aragorn looked at her, and then led her inside, tilly silently pointed at the woman in the corner, nimrodel followed with her gaze,

"That IS eoara," comfirmed aragorn

Tillyenna and Nimrodel, almost as one being, turned and fled silently out of the door.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Eoara on January 12, 2006, 3:31:25 AM

Eoara on
Eoarai might write a sequel, and kill Eoara before she gets old...like, she ides before her fortieth birthday...muahahhahaha....hunting accident..like her daughter

actually, she should have kiddies...shouldnt she??

hmm..

Nemya on December 7, 2005, 4:30:58 AM

Nemya on
NemyaTch tch. Not bowing to Aragorn, eh? Aww, and Eoara got grown up D:

And you do not recognise her D:
Awww, sadness :__: