Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Memories

A story based on the Lord of the Rings:
In the fond, loving, and sometimes absolutley hilarious memory of Emily Webster, the real Arwen.
If you have any difficulty reading the quenya (elvish), please email me - teler@hotmail.co.uk or leave a commen

Chapter 16 - Memories

Chapter 16 - Memories
Im sorry, this chapter had to be written, it began with three people, and so, in a way it must end with those same people....I did not cry when writing this, I have cried so many tears, that maybe it is best, she wouldnt want us to cry.
Although this is the end of my story, it is not the end of anything else, somethings may seem as if they have ended, it may seem as if the rain will never stop, but even if it dose never stop, there will always be the memory of the sunshine...




They both ran, as fast as they could, different directions, but both to the same place.
Tillyenna fell under the white tree, silently sobbing, Nimrodel just knelt beside her, her face showing no emotions.
"Do you think.."tillyenna looked up at her sister, "Do you think this will have happened to sis?"
"I know it will,"
"but....." Tilly's gaze returned to the ground, her eyes once again filling with tears, "but she's meant to be beautiful, like you, like me, she's not meant to be one of them."
"That's what she chose, she chose mortality, she will always be beautiful in our memories."
"I want to go and see her"
The twins stood up, and slowley walked into the great hall, taking a side door they followed the passage to Arwen's chamber, where they met Elrond and Aragorn.
Silently Nimrodel opened the door, and led her sister in, Arwen lay on the bed, weak, dying.
Tillyenna and Nimrodel turned to elrond, "Is this why you brought us here?" asked tilly, "To see our sister die," nimrodel accused.
"I brought you to say goodbye," their father assured them
Tillyenna and Nimrodel turned and knelt, one either side or Arwen.
"Is this what you wanted?"
"To become, old, and die?"
"I wanted to be with my love, and so I am happy, I wanted you to be here to say goodye, and so I am happy, I wanted you two to be together, and so I am happy, I am happy, and so I can say goodbye." and with this Arwen smiled, and Tillyenna and Nimrodel realised that even people who are old can be beautiful, for Arwen's smile was the most beautiful ever.
"Goodbye big sis, we love you..."
Arwen looked at her younger sisters, smiled for a final time, and then, closed her eyes and slept, slpet for eternity.
Tillyenna and Nimrodel walked out into the courtyard, and fell once again beneath the tree, arms aroud each other, not crying, infinatly sad, and yet infinatly happy that their sister was happy. As they sat there, maybe for minutes, maybe hours, maybe longer, sometimes the tears flowed, sometimes they did not. Not a word did they exchange, just there together.
Tillyenna felt water flowing down her face, mixing with the tears, she looked up, "Oh," she said, "it's raining..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Eoara on January 12, 2006, 3:32:29 AM

Eoara on
Eoaraawwww

Nemya on December 7, 2005, 4:32:25 AM

Nemya on
NemyaAwaaaauuu it's so good! But so saaad waaa but very awesome that Arwen is all happy in the end^^

I love it ending on the rain. Very effective. Great job. So sad ;____;