Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Neji's Bed

Neji finds every night he sleeps, he goes to the past... NejiHinata.

Chapter 1 - Neji's Bed

Chapter 1 - Neji's Bed


Hi everyone, this is my first English fanfiction. And I am afraid of grammar mistake, so if you find it, please correct me.

(Since English is not my native language) Please don't flame!

And now on with the chapter 1.





Neji had just taken a bath. He came out of the bathroom, walked toward his room.

His body was still wet and hair damped through his body.



Suddenly, he found that there's someone in his room.

Moreover, that one is on his bed.

He stares at the person which sleeping soundly on his bed and doubted he enter the wrong room.

But he can make sure this is his room.







And why Miss Hinata is sleeping on his bed?

Neji fell into his thoughts. Is she enters the wrong room, or she has some thing want to tell him?

Nevertheless, enter the wrong room would be impossible. His room is near the yard but Miss Hinata's room is near the dining room.



Neji walked toward his bed, decided to wake Hinata up, asked her if she has anything that have to wait until midnight to tell him.



"...Miss Hinata?" At any rate, he always added a title to call his cousin. That's because she was born from main house and Neji himself was born from branch house. But he doesn't hate this fate anymore. He believed he could control his own destiny no matter which position he has.



"Miss Hinata?"

Hinata is wearing a kimono and peacefully sleeping on his bed. It is made him rather at sea.

So innocent she is, right? Neji thought. Fortunately, he wouldn't be the one who want to kill her or something else. But what if she sleeps on some bad guy's bed? Neji was too feared to image it.



Neji tried and tried to wake Hinata up, but these actions were all in vain. Hinata keeps sleeping soundly on his bed.

Neji frowned. (That's what he always used to do) He touched Hinata's shoulder, prepare to shake her up.



"Miss Hinata.”



"Um... “Finally, Hinata responded him, though her eyes were still closing.



"Miss Hinata." Neji keeps waking her up.



"Um... What's the matter?" Hinata in a sleepy face, open her eyes halfway.

Is morning comes so quickly? She thought she just hop to her bed a moment ago.

But never mind that, she wondered who will come to her room to look for her; since there isn't anyone come to her room for a long time.
Or is it possible that it is really late now? She never is a morning people, though.
Neji sighed, that will prove that she didn't have anything to tell him.
Hinata is too sleepy to see Neji is right by the side of her. But not after she bended her body and want to look who it is.

“Kya------” Hinata screamed in a low voice. Why is Brother Neji stand in her room?

“Why did you…”
"I suppose you had entered the wrong room, Miss Hinata."
"What? How will me..." Hinata looked around panicky. Simple style decoration and an unfamiliar picture hang on the wall... And totally different look bed than she sleep every night.

A faint blush came into Hinata's cheek.
"Yeah... I think you are right." She said.
Why was she so careless?
She didn't remember anything since she drank that grape wine which gave from neighborhood yesterday.

"I will resort you to your room." He said.
"Oh, no, you don't have to.” Hinata responded him quickly. What a shame!

Brother Neji must think she is stupid…

“I won't go to the wrong room… anyway… thanks” Hinata stammered.


Hinata get out of the bed, but incautiously fell down.

Neji quickly grad her body in order not let her fell into the floor.

They hold together tightly now…




Please review! ^^ I know it sucks… but I will be appreciating if you tell me how to improve my fiction. Thanks a lot!


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sflower250 on June 20, 2006, 6:39:13 AM

sflower250 on
sflower250that was a really good story!

jesslovesbilly82 on April 3, 2006, 4:19:26 AM

jesslovesbilly82 on
jesslovesbilly82omg this is such a good story really good.

xSewmymouth_shut on January 27, 2006, 12:22:00 PM

xSewmymouth_shut on
xSewmymouth_shut^^ i love neji ^^
But im actually into the hinataXkiba thing lol.

IT WAS GOOD THOUGH!
It put it in a soft deleicate setting ^^ they are cute though.

YOU ROCK AT MAKING LOVE STORIES ^^

so you native language is japanese or something?