Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ribbons

Okay! THIS one should work!

Chapter 1 - Ribbons

Chapter 1 - Ribbons
I sighed Terra-BB love story!!!!!! Hee hee! Enjoy!
 
 
    I sighed. Prison was boring. Nothing to do. No one to talkto. Everything was bleak and dull. What made me keep going on? That I cananswer in two words. Nine letters. I felt a tear well up in my eye. I winked itback, and faked a yawn. If I felt like it, I could have just killed myself. Butwhat would that achieve? A sad story in the newspaper? No, they had alreadyspent thousands of dollars on the antidote to save me. If I died, it would allbe a waste. They probably only did it cause I had ties with the titans. They’dforgotten all about me, but hey, at least they cared enough to save me. Or atleast, he did. This time I allowed the tear to slide down my cheek. Itpierced my skin like acid, and I brushed it away with my hand.
      Later that week, during recreation hour, I took my usualplace, against a tree near the fence. Here I sat alone in the shade, sometimesturning to watch cars go by. But today, I noticed something strange on theground. A silver, heart-shaped box at the foot of the tree. I gasped. I knewwhere I had seen that before. I picked it up, but it was empty. That evening, Igrabbed a pencil and wrote, “Who?” on the back of the box. I left it by thetree the next morning. That afternoon, I went back outside, and when I cameover to the tree, it was gone, though I could have sworn I saw a small piece ofpurple fabric that had snagged on the barbed wire.
    The next chance I got to go outside, I checked and the boxwas back, with the words,
“Who do you think?” scrawled across the back. I thought aboutwhat I could write, but I really couldn’t think of anything worth mentioning. Ifinally put together all my thoughts into one question. “ Do you still loveme?” When I wrote these words, I couldn’t keep from crying. Large tearssplattered on the box, but I didn’t care. I slowly cried myself to sleep.      
Three years later-
    He still hasn’t written back. He probably laughed and showedit to all the others. What a joke. I was such an idiot to write that. He’lldefinitely show her. Of all of them, she would laugh the most.
   Soon, I will be free. My 3-year term is over, and I guess I’mgoing back on the road. I’m leaving tomorrow morning, but I go over to the oldoak tree (I’ve made it part of my daily routine to check it.) As usual. Nothing. I lean against it when I see something wedged in the hollow of the tree. What?No way. It couldn’t be. But it was. The old heart box! I took it out andexamined it. It was clean and had obviously been placed there recently. Ichecked the back, but to my horror, there was nothing written there. Resistingthe urge to cry again, I slumped back down in the grass, and threw the box tothe ground. It opened, and to my astonishment, out fell an assortment ofribbons. Some plain, some fancy. But all were yellow. And at that moment I knewwith all my heart that there were one hundred.
Okay. You might not have picked it up, but this is based on somesong about a prisoner who asked his girlfriend to “tie a yellow ribbon aroundthe old oak tree” if she still loved him. But when he got out of jail the treehad one hundred ribbons tied around it. It’s a cute song, so I thought it wouldmake a cute love story. Don’t get me wrong. I’m totally a BB-Rae fan, but Terracould be in jail, and Raven really couldn’t. PLEAZ COMMENT
And no flames- - I’ll most likely agree with them……
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment