Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Impressive!

A new student arrives in Miss Viola''s class, and she''s not shy at all. Yes. Michelle does have a Heartsong. She sings the best in her class. Can Gloria beat her?

Chapter 1 - Impressive!

Chapter 1 - Impressive!
It's a cold (yet warm) sunny day in Antartica. All children are going to Penguin Elementary. Miss Viola was about to announce to her chorus class about the new student, now.

Miss Viola: Class, this is Michelle. She will be staying with us. Won't you, Michelle? Show us your Heartsong, my dear!

Michelle: As you wish, Miss Viola! *giggle*

Michelle clears her throat. She's going to sing 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight?' from 'The Lion King'. Gloria was eager to watch. So was young Mumble.

Miss Viola: Everyone watch now. Shhh!

Michelle: *ahem* [SINGING]Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings... The world for once, in life and harmony all the living things... [END OF SONG]

All penguins really like her voice. Noah is really impressed. Michelle's voice is like, golden. Her voice was angelic, smooth, and really pretty. Mumble's parents, Norma Jean and Memphis, were watching too. All of them could not believe their ears!

Noah: Wow, that voice is so beautiful! She's way better than that hippity hoppity dancing fool! Better than Gloria, even...

(Back at Penguin Elementary...)

Michelle: That's all I've got for now.

Miss Viola: My, my, Michelle! I'm really impressed! How did you learn to sing that beautifully?

Michelle: Oh, it's just lots of practice ma'am.

Mumble: Wow, Michelle. I wish I could sing like you.

Gloria: You want a girl's voice?! Hehehe!

Mumble: Oops... *sigh*

Gloria: Hi Michelle! Want to be my friend?

Michelle: Sure!

Miss Viola: Well done you! Anyone else want to share?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment