Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I wish it was a nightmare...

I couldn't think of a good title. This story has some Naruto in it.
Hope you like it!

Chapter 1 - I wish it was a nightmare...

Chapter 1 - I wish it was a nightmare...
Rose was sitting outside in her moms flower garden. Usually, she would just sit there for hours to relax. Today, she brought out her scrapbook and sketchbook. Rose loved to draw. She picked up her sketchbook and looked around for something to draw. One of her kittens, Coco, walked up. Coco was a black cat with yellow eyes. I guess Ill draw you, Coco. Rose said and petted her head. She flipped to the next clean page and started sketching Cocos head. Rose was just getting started with the body when her other kitten, Kiki, pounced on Coco. Great. Rose muttered. She closed her sketchbook and picked up her scrapbook. She opened it and the first page was when she first got Kiki and Coco, who were now fighting over a twig. There was one of Rose holding up Kiki and Coco, one of Kiki on her head, and one of Kiki and Coco wrestling each other. She flipped to the next page, and it was from the beach. There was one of her favorite pictures on this page. It was her chasing a seagull that stole her sandwich. Rose smiled. The next page was her favorite. It was a page with pictures of Rose and her two best friends, Tenten and Hinata. Then Kiki pounced on her scrapbook. Rose sighed, and decided to lie down and look at the clouds. Rose! Tenten is going to stay the night tonight. Her mom yelled out the window. O.k.! She yelled. She started to pick up her things, and then Tenten ran through the back gate. Hi! She yelled while running. Hi, Tenten! Rose yelled back. They hugged each other, and went inside.

Later that night, Rose and Tenten were getting ready for bed. They heard somebody knock on the front door. Whod come over at this late? Tenten asked. Rose shrugged. Then they heard arguing. Then a scream. Cmon Tenten, lets go see whats happening. Rose said. O.k. Tenten said. They ran downstairs, but when they got to the bottom step, they froze. Both of Roses parents were dead on the floor. There was an odd mad standing at their door. His hair was long and spiky and it looked green. M-mom&.Dad! Rose yelled. Who the hell are you? What do you want?! Tenten yelled. My name is Envy, Im here for her. He said. He grabbed Roses wrist. Let go of me! Rose yelled. Tenten tried to head butt him in the stomach, but he just hit Tenten and she hit a wall. Tenten!! Rose yelled. Tears welled in her eyes. Come with me. Envy said. NO! Rose yelled. She pulled her wrist away and ran over to Tenten. They heard Envy growl of annoyance. This is a waste of time. Forget it! Ill get her when shes older. Envy mumbled. He walked out the door and disappeared. Tenten, are you O.k.? Rose asked. Yeah. Tenten said. Her moms car pulled up outside. I better go. Ill see you later. Tenten said. Bye. Rose said. As soon as Tenten left, Rose fell to her knees. She started to cry. She put her hands next to her moms dead body. Her hands were covered in blood. Rose wiped her eyes and ran up to her room. She dragged out a bag and began packing clothes, pictures, and other stuff shed need. When she finished, Kiki and Coco jumped on her shoulders and she ran out the door. She didnt know where she was going, but she wanted to go far away from there.

Chapter 2 is coming soon!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on September 4, 2007, 6:50:17 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfOK...you have my attention