Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 2-19-04

mmmmmm it was for shool and sory for that lame names its my first story.

Chapter 1 - 2-19-04

Chapter 1 - 2-19-04
It was a dark and stormy night and the power had gone out. Jeff was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. He sat up suddenly when he saw a flash of lighting from outside his window. Jeff decided to go out side and watch the storm from his roof. He jumped out the window to avoid his parents and climbed up the side latter to the roof. Jeff sat down and watched the lighting hit the water. Truly a stunning site. And then Mark FLOW OUT OF NOWHERE and killed very one. The end. “But wait� wined Mark “I didn’t get to say anything!� You just did, now be quite. It’s over!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JSLOVE on May 14, 2007, 7:50:21 AM

JSLOVE on
JSLOVESHORT
CREEPY
I DON'T GET IT

gohstann on September 13, 2005, 7:13:25 AM

gohstann on
gohstannOkay Id have to say... It remineds me ove this green alian story I heard In 5th grade it had a grate bagining but then every one ate the alian because the auther didnt whant to right any more.... Oh well still funny!

lonley_eyed_llama on July 18, 2005, 6:50:19 AM

lonley_eyed_llama on
lonley_eyed_llamawell i never expected that ending. weird but cool

sairlorfan on July 14, 2004, 12:00:35 PM

sairlorfan on
sairlorfanHi, again, do you mind me calling you T?

sairlorfan on July 7, 2004, 10:53:53 AM

sairlorfan on
sairlorfanI like the end! SOO funny!Bad Mark! No Donut for you!