Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Yay angst!!! SephyXCloud, they're the best!!!Takes place before the final battle... sorta. Cloud's POV, pure angst cause I cant write anything else!!!

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
I crawl through the dark, it consumes me the thoughts of suicide rest heavy on my conscious. But I cannot for if I do he still will not return to his normal state, he will still be living, attempting to destroy anything and everything. I thought I was the only one who could save him but the more I thought about it the more I realized it was my own fault I could have saved him all those many years ago. Before he started killing, before he found his “mother”, but I did nothing, only made matters worse. Even through the pain and heartbreak I still loved…Love him. It all seems like a reoccurring dream. But I cant even escape into my dreams, for he lives there too. “Cloud” I hear Tifa try to wake me from my half sleep like state. “Cloud, get up now, we have to get moving. Sephiroth isn’t gunna kill himself you know.” I move slightly, sitting up, grunting my good morning as a way to keep from breaking down over hearing his name. I dare not reply for fear I might regret it. No one must know how much he captivates me, they may not trust my judgment if they knew the truth. But for how long can I keep it secret? How long can I keep this lie going? Those questions haunt me every day of my miserable life. I reluctantly get up, throw on some clothes and grab my sword, walk out of the inn to find my “friends” waiting for me. “Finally, now we can get out of this shoot hole” Cid sighed. Again I make no attempt to reply, for I am still trying to compose myself. Climbing into the Highwind we take off with an uneasy silence enveloping everyone, even Yuffie makes no attempt to talk. It seems like just yesterday was smiling and laughing with me. Just us, with no distractions, no heart break, no pain, just happiness. But our world was fading with the increasing missions and visits to Hojo. That one last mission tearing us apart forever. What was in those books? I didn’t have the courage to look. I should have known his past would catch up with him. But I wouldn’t have expected him to go mad. To murder thousands, for some unknown purpose. What did this to him?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LovelessFreek on July 30, 2006, 5:17:22 AM

LovelessFreek on
LovelessFreekyay! you posted it chrissy! i love you so much!!! (not as much as cat tho!!) WRITE MORE OF YOUR ANGST FILLED STORY AND WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT GO TO CREATION?! I WAS SO frackING LONELY WITH NO FRIENDS!!! YOU ARE MEAN! anyways.... love the story! im so proud of you! *tear*