Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Loss of A Relative...The Gain of A Friend

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 1 - The Loss of A Relative...The Gain of A Friend

Chapter 1 - The Loss of A Relative...The Gain of A Friend
It all started a year ago in Twilight Town. Me and my brother Devin had moved from our average town of Austin in search of adventure. At first we were kind of afraid and defensive against everybody because of all the Struggling and this kid named Seifer who kept picking on us. Then one day, just as Seifer was messing with us again, these 4 kids came and told him to leave us alone. There was a chubby kid, a brunnete girl, and 2 blonde kids, one wearing camo, and the other with a white jacket. "Lay off them you jerks!" said the one with the camo. "Or what?" said, Seifer pulling a Struggle bat out. Then the other blonde kid and Seifer started fighting. My brother was interested and wanted to watch but I used the distraction to run and hide."Hey, let me go! I wanna go back!" yelled Devin." No, go back there and you'll get hurt." I said back. Then, he bit my hand and rsn bsck to the scene."Hey! Get back here!" I yelled after him. I ran and followed him but when I got there I was shocked. Seifer's gang and the other kids were knocked out except for the spiky haired blonde kid. He had a giant key and was fighting a swarm of black monsters that had yellow eyes and antennae. He fought for a long time but eventually he fled with the monsters hot in pursuit. I almost followed but then I remembered that I had lost Devin. "Devin, where are you!" I yelled. There was no answer. So, I looked around but still didn't see him. "Hmm, maybe he followed that spiky-haired kid." I thought. So, I ran as fast as I could after him and the mob of monsters. I left the Sandlot and then came into the Tram Common where I saw the blonde kid fighting the monsters again. This time though, it seemed that the kid was having trouble. I began to run away but then I saw my brother stuck in the crowd of black things. They were dogpiling him and he was being covered. "Hey! Get off of him!" I yelled, jumping into the crowd. I started kicking my way through the monsters trying to reach Devin but then the monsters started crowding me. that's when the kid with the giant key saw us and got rid of the monsters crowding him. "Hey, help my brother! I yelled at him. "He can't." I heard a voice out of nowhere saying. Suddenly, everything around me stopped and a tall man in red clothes and alot of belts appeared."Who are you, and why did everything stop?" I said to him, moving out of the crowd." Call me Diz. And it's none of your business." he said. "Oh whatever," I yelled, "just let me get those things away from my brother!" I forced my way through the monsters and got to Devin but when I try to pull him out, he wouldn't budge. "Why can't I get him out of there?" I asked Diz.
"Heh. Funny thing about stopping time," he said, "when you do it, your surroundings can't change."
"WHAT!" I exploded. "Then unfreeze everything!! >:^#
"I would," said Diz. "But if I did, then those Shadows would devour your brothers heart."
"So how am I supposed to save Devin! And what are Shadows?" I said
"Shadows are those things attacking your little brother. And this is how you'll save Devin." Diz said, digitizing another giant key. "This is the Jack's Key."He said handing me the key.
"You mean like the playing card?" I asked, swinging the Key.
"Yep." said Diz. "But before you hurt yourself, let me tell you how about it."
"Alright, listening." I said.
"Good. Now to start off, that is called a Keyblade. It is a magical and powerful object made to contain the balance between light and darkness. Those creatures that are on your brother and Roxas are-"
"Wait, who's Roxas?" I asked.
"The boy with the OTHER Keyblade. Now may I continue?" Diz said annoyed.
"Sure Mr. Grumpy." I muttered.
"ANYway. Those creatures on your brother are known as Shadows. They are a breed of dark beings known as the Heartless. THey come into being whenever a heart is stolen. But these are the weakest of the Heartless. In your fututre journeys you'll come across much stronger Heartless. AND you ma see some Nobodies."
"Wait a second, pause again. What future journeys?!? My brother is about to be killed by those...THINGS you call Heartless and you expect me to fight MORE? Nooo waaaayyy!"
"Fine, but if you don't they'll just keep coming back. Hmm, are you sure you don't want to help the worlds and stop the Heartless and NObodies." Said Diz
"I'm sure." I said back.
"Fine, then in that case, I din't need to tell you any of this. Good luck with your life." said Diz as he dissapeared and time continued to move. Suddenly, I heard my brother screaming for me to help as Roxas continued fighting. "I'm coming Devin!" I yelled as I charged into the mob. "Get off of him you freaks!" I said as I used the Jack's Key to wipe out the Shadows surrounding him. But then more Heartless started to appear. I slashed some of them off but they kept appearing and were starting to overpower me. I fought as long as I could but then I got exhausted and dropped to my knees. THe Heartless swarmed me and prepared to strike but then at the last moment, Roxas came and fended them off. "Hey are you alright?" he said.
"Yeah. Is my brother okay? I asked.
"What brother?" Roxas said.
"The other kid over there getting eaten by the Shadows!" I bellowed. I sprang back up thinking the worst only to find Devin surrounded by 2 Heartless. I tried attacking them but only got rid of one as the other knocked me back. "Tron! Big Brother! Help me!" Devin yelled as the heartless on him attacked. I tried to hurry and stop the heartless but it was too late. The Shadow had taken my brother's heart. I stared wide-eyed and jaw-dropped as his heart floated into the air and dissapeared." Devin! NOOOO!" I screamed as I ran to my brother's disintegrating body. "Tron...how could you...You let...me die...You let...them get me....Why brother!....why..." he said as he dissapeared. I sat there for a while sobbing for his loss until Roxas came over. "Hey...Tron wasn't it. I know you must be sad but we have to go. If you hae a keyblade too then that means that you have to help stop the Heartless with me."
"...fine." I mumbled. "I'll help you. It looks like Diz was right. I'll have to go on a journey anyway. But...I'll only go if I can help my brother return!" I vowed.
"Hm..Sure! But let's hurry!" said Roxas, running towards the hole in the wall. I followed him through the hole and across the forest until we came upon a huge abandoned mansion. We barged through the door and went up the stairs.
"Now where do we go?" I asked.
"How about through that door that says: "THIS WAY!" Roxas said.
"Oh. Didn't see that. (Giant swetdrop comes down side of head.)" So we went through the door and ended up at a large computer room.
"Now where." I said.
"Through the door with the other sign that says : THIS WAY." Roxas said.
"Oh. Wait a minute where'd that sign come from!" I said. So I went toward the door but stopped because Roxas wasn't coming. He told me to wait while he destroys the giant computer that was in the corner.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because the people who made this game said I have to!" Roxas said as he broke the computer. "Now we can go."
We came into a huge room that was on fire and had a sign on the wall that read: AXEL WUZ HERE. X^). We carefully moved past the flames and then came into a hallway that lead into an even bigger room that was completely white and had a huge pod in it.
"Alright Tron." Roxas said. "Here's where I leave the adventure. When Sora comes, I want you to tell him that Kairi is waiting for him."
"What? What happened?" I said confused.
"Just remember to tell Sora about Kairi." Roxas said as he pushed some buttons on a small keyboard hooked into the floor and opened the pod. Suddenly, he started to fade.
"Hey!" I yelled. "Where are you going! Are you dying too?"
"No dude." said Roxas. "Don't worry. Even if we're apart, as long as you're with Sora, I'll be with you." Then...he was gone. I then noticed that the pod had a person in it and that he was waking.
"....Urgh....what happened?" The boy said.
"Hey, who are you?" I said defensively.
"Hmm?" Said the boy, just now noticing me." Oh. Hi! I'm Sora! And you?"
"My name is Tron and I have a message for you..."


________Chapter 2 soon to come...

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SeanHalnais on April 10, 2007, 1:31:47 PM

SeanHalnais on
SeanHalnaisAn interesting beginning...
 
I enjoy the dialogue. Well done. It makes the characters come to life.

lighttails1067 on April 11, 2007, 6:47:20 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067yay
its a good thing that u keep writing alot>3<

Tron500 on April 10, 2007, 1:51:37 PM

Tron500 on
Tron500Hooray!
Thnx Sean!^^

lighttails1067 on January 18, 2007, 5:57:40 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067sora!!
*spazz*it was pretty good^^
hey...are you gonna put in more characters,cause i was wondering..well..if you can put me in it^^

Tron500 on January 18, 2007, 7:05:45 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Sure lighttails! I was planning on putting in more characters, worlds, etc! And I'll be sure to put you in!

lighttails1067 on January 18, 2007, 7:48:06 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067yay^^
wanna know wat i look like^^

Tron500 on January 18, 2007, 10:43:02 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500As a matter of fact, I'm putting you in Chapter 2 now 4 a small role. You'll get larger as the story goes on.

lighttails1067 on January 18, 2007, 9:13:49 PM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067ok

Tron500 on January 17, 2007, 11:47:33 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500First entry to Fanart Central. Please comment! Make 'em nice and give suggestions.