Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Enter: Gir!

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 2 - Enter: Gir!

Chapter 2 - Enter: Gir!
"So...this Roxas kid said that Kairi is waiting for me?" asked Sora.
"Yep. Just before he dissapeared he told me to tell you that. Along with a lot of other junk." I replied. It had only been minutes earlier when I had met the spiky-haired blonde kid, Roxas. He helped defend me and my brother Devin from the mysterious menace known to me as "Heartless". Then, just as I was getting to know him, he dissapeared and left me with this tall brown-haired kid who had clothes that were WAY too small for him.We had been talking for the past 5 minutes, recalling each others adventures and seeing how we both got into this mess. I was going to keep quiet about his clothes...but it was starting to get a bit odd. Being in a large, white, room... only me and an older kid...I had to say something.
"Say Sora," I laughed, "why does it look like you bought your clothes from the juniors section in Old Navy?"
"Y'know, I was wondering that myself." He mumbled, scratching his head,"Hmm... Aha! Maybe Jiminy knows!"
"Who?" I muttered.
"A tiny little cricket that used to record my adventures. He should be around here somewhere." Sora said, geting to his feet to look for his companion. He asked me to help and we looked for quite a few minutes until eventually I caught something out of the corner of my eye.
"Hey Sora," I began, "what's this letter on your pod door?"
"Huh? What letter?" He replied
"This one." I said, handing him the tiny piece of paper. It read:
DEAR SORA,
I SNEAKED IN HERE WHILE YOU WERE ASLEEP. YOU SEE, THE THING IS, I NEED JIMINY BACK. I'VE GOTTEN INTO ALOT OF TROUBLE LATELY AND NEED HIM BACK. IT'S A LONG STORY THAT INCLUDES A BANDANNA THAT MY POP GAVE ME, CROSSING UNTO SOMETHING CALLED GANG TERRITORY, AND SOME GROUP CALLED "BLOODS". IT'S All PRETTY SILLY TO ME, BUT I FELT BAD FOR LEAVING YOU WITHOUT GIVING SOMETHING BACK, SO I LEFT GIR FOR YOU! GIR IS A ROBOT FROM SOME TV SHOW CALLED "INVADER ZIM". LET HIM BE JIMINY'S REPLACEMENT.
SINCERELY, PINNOCHIO
"Oh, that darn puppet!" Sora muttered under his breath. "Just when we needed Jiminy!"
"Hey, don't blame Pinnochio," I said, "It's Tron500's fault for writing that."
"Good point." Sora said. "Yeah Tron500! Why'd you have to go and take away Jimimny?"
HEY LEAVE ME OUTTA THIS. JUST FINISH THE STORY! DON"T MAKE ME TAKE YOU AWAY TOO!
"Okay, okay!" Sora said. "No need to get snippy. Anayway, where's this Gir character?"
"Uhhh...Sora! Check your head!" I said as I noticed the small gray and blue robot emerging from Sora's hoodie. It was holding a plate of nachos and dripping cheese on Sora's head.
"What?" said Sora, "Hey get off me you little twerp!"
"Sora!" I hissed, "Watch your language! This story says "NO PROFANITY"!"
"Fine." said Sora, pulling out his Keyblade. "Then I'll settle this the EASY way!" He swung his Key at the back of his head, trying to hit Gir, but then Gir jumped off his head and unto the floor, making Sora hit himself.
"OWWW!" He yelled, clutching the back of his head.
"THAT"S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING VIOLENT!" screeched Gir, spitting nachos everywhere. He was about a foot tall with an amazingly annoying voice. Then, he headed towards me and tried to get on my head but before he got any closer, I pulled out the Jack's Key and knocked him out. I figured that after seeing what a fool he made out of Sora, I couldn't let the same happen to me!
"Owww..." groaned Sora, finally recovering from his shocking blow. "I'M GONNA KILL THAT LITTLE MUTANT! LEMME AT HIM! LEMME AT HIM!" I was trying to hold Sora back as hard as I could, not wanting him to break the funny little guy.
"Now just wait a minute!" I yelled through Sora's screams of anger. "Maybe he's broken or something! We can fix him!"Finally, Sora started to calm down.
"Heh...I guess you're right. Maybe I can even get Cid to fix him for us."
"Uh..yeah! Let's go with that!" I sighed, not even knowing who Cid was. Sora was stronger than he looked!
"Alright then!" Sora said, "If we're gonna get that pain fixed, then let's go to Hollow Bastion! But first we gotta wake up Donald & Goofy."
"Oh, you mean the 2 partners you told me about?" I aasked.
"Yeah. Let's go!" He sang, running into the hallway of pods.
Before long, we had had the 2 pods open and Goofy & Donald were recovering from their naps.
"Ahhh...where are we?" Donald groaned.
"What happened?" Goofy moaned.
"Who's he?" They both asked Sora. So, Sora explained the whole story from now, including the part about Pinnochio and the Jack's Key. He also told them about the plan to fix Gir.
"Wait a minute." I interrupted just as Sora was finishing. "What about the part where Gir made an idiot out of you?"
"Thanks a lot Tron..." Sora muttered.
Then, after long we were out of the mansion and heading for the Gummi Ship. Jist as we were getting ready to board, I remembered something.
"Oh wait! Guys, I just realized something! One: We need to go back and get som supplies for our journey. And Two: I need to-
"Wait a second there pal!" interrupted Donald. "What supplies/
"Just the essentials!" I replied. "You know, potions, tents, video games, mp3's, etc! Now may I finish? As I was saying, Two: I have a friend, her name is Ally but she likes to be called "Tails". I've heard she's a pretty good ally, and she knows how to trick out the Gummi Ship!
"Okay, fine!" Sora said calmly. "We'll pick her up on our way to Hollow Bastion. She sounds nice. (-^.^- you're welcome lighttails!!)"
So, we boarded the Gummi and headed for our first destination: San Antonio, Texas!


----Chapter 3 Coming Soon...


P.S. Gir is an actual character from an actual TV show! Look it up!

P.P.S. I'd be happy to put other char. in if they give me a description of thier char. and the role they want.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SeanHalnais on April 11, 2007, 1:46:14 PM

SeanHalnais on
SeanHalnaisThat was hilarious...!
 
I like the way you did that intervention with the narrator, as if you as the writer are actually arguing with Sora and the others. Pure genius. Keep up the good work!

Tron500 on April 12, 2007, 6:21:12 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500^^ Yay! It feels good 2 b praised by a genius!

lighttails1067 on January 18, 2007, 9:13:10 PM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067YAY!!!!
gir:yay for doom^^!!!

Tron500 on January 18, 2007, 10:51:30 AM

Tron500 on
Tron5002nd chapter done in a day! Woo! I would have been done quicker but I accidentally pressed clear on my keybord halfway through.

P.S. Sorry 4 making Sora so clumsy!