Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Yen Sid's Gift

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 3 - Yen Sid's Gift

Chapter 3 - Yen Sid's Gift
"All right...I think I have everything!" I told Sora and the gang while getting unto the Gummi Ship.
"Finally!" Donald quacked. "You sure know how to waste time!!!"
"Ahh, put a sock in it." I hissed. "If it weren't for me bringing all of these supplies, then we'd be toast in the battlefield!" With that, we all boarded the Gummi and entered the coordinates of Tails' house in San Antonio. Before long, we were cruising through the skies, fending off the occasional heartless ship or two. That's when a giant video screen popped up and an alarm blared. WEEOOOH! WEEEOOOH! It sounded as everyone jumped to thier feet to find the problem.
"What's happening?" I yelled through the sounds as the ship started to shake violently.
"That's the alarm!" Sora explained, also yelling. "That means Chip & Dale need to contact us!" And sure enough, in a couple of seconds, the faces of two chipmunks popped unto the screen.
"Sora!" Chip began. "The place where you're heading is being taken over by the Darkness!"
"Yeah," Dale finished, "Just take a look!" Then an image showing a city popped up. There were Heartless everywhere and nobody was in sight except for one boy trying to fight the Heartless. The buildings and streets were all destroyed too, except for this one HUGE treehouse that had a girl in it. She was leaning through the window yelling at the boy fighting the Heartless, suddenly,I realized something.
"OMG!" I said surprised, "That's Tails!" That's when she went back into the treehouse and the boy she was yelling at had his heart stolen by the Heartless.
"Who was that kid?" Sora asked me.
"I...I-I'm not sure," I stuttered, reliving my brothers tragic death for a moment, "I think that's Tails' friend, Drew." That's when the screen showing Chip & Dale dissapeared and the alarm stopped. Apparently, we had arrived. The Gummi started to lower to the Treehouse.
"Allright Tron!" Sora said. "Come with me, we need to see if there are any survivors!" We jumped through the window and through to the treehouse window. To my horror, nobody was in the house. As a matter of fact, the only thing in sight was a book with locks on it laying on a table. "That looks familiar somehow..." Sora said, "I think that book has something to do with the Heartless here."
"So what did it do?" I asked.
"I don't remember," Sora said flustered, "But I bet Donald may know." So, we hopped back into the Gummi ship and got away from the destroying world as fast as we could.
"I don't know either!" Donald complained after I asked him about the book.
"Hyuk, hey Donald," Goofy said, "maybr Master Yen Sid will know what it is!"
"Who?" Me and Sora said together.
"Master Yen Sid!" Donald squawked, "That's a great idea, Goofy!" So, Donald entered in some new coordinates and the Gummi Ship veered off in a new direction.
Sora & I still didn't know who Yen Sid was, but every time we tried to ask, Goofy just laughed and Donald told us to wait and see. Then...FINALLY, we skidded to a halt in front of a floating island that had a huuuuggggeee tower on it.
We left the Gummi and walked down the pathway that led to the door of the tower. But then, just as we reached the door, I heard Donald and Goofy yelping in pain. Me and Sora turned around quickly to see what happened only to be knocked back unto the door by a swarm of Heartless.
"Uhhh...what happened?" I groaned as I got to my feet. Then, I saw it. "Ohh man."
"What's wrong," groaned Sora, getting to his feet too, that's when he saw it. "....Wow." Before us was a crowd of Heartless the size of the one i saw at Twilight Town. But that's not what freaked us out. There, in the middle of the crowd, was a Darkside Heartless (also known as the huge Heartless you fight in the start of KH1.)
We pulled out our Keyblades and prepared for battle. Donald and Goofy were trapped in a magical barrier and were out-cold to boot.
"Well," I began, "I guess we'll have to do this ourselves!"
"Right!" Sora agreed, digging into his pocket and pulling out a keycjain that looked like a tiny, yellow, bird.
"What's that?" I asked.
"A keychain." He told me, "You attach them to the Keyblade to give it soecial powers! This is the chain for the Metal Chocobo!( A real keyblade) I chose it because it gives the Keyblade alot of strength. You need one?"
"No!" I realized. I had just remembered that a long time ago, my parents gave me a keychain shaped like a heart with a lock on the center of it. They had given it to me right before we moved to Twilight Town. They told me to use this to remember the promise I made them. The only bad thing was: that promise was to always protect Devin. They also said that if I ever needed help defending him, to unlock the heart on the chain, but that only a certain kind of key would unlock it. I had failed them. But I couldn't sulk right now, the heartless were closing in and I needed to hurry. So, I reached into my back pocket and yanked the keychain out of it. Then, I attached the chain to the Jack's Key and slashed one of the Knight Heartless that were heading for me all in one swift motion. Sora was already heading into the crowd, destroying heartless with every step.
"Save some for me!" I yelled, charging in also. It didn't take too long to dispose of the regular Heartless. The only thing is, there were so many of them! That's when Sora had an idea.
"Hey Tron!" He yelled through his slashes. "Hand me your Key!"
"What?" I yelled back. "Why?"
"Just do it! Fast!" He roared. So, I leaped past the group of Large Bodies and handed him the blade. "CYCLONE!" He yelled while throwing the 2 keys into the crowd in opposite directions, taking many Heartless along with it. Then, the 2 blades acted as if on their own and flew in a wide circle, taking even more Heartless with it. Finally, the 2 Keys flew back into Sora's hands.
"Thanx alot." He said gratefully. "Now there are only a couple left!"
"What was that?" I asked bewildered.
"No time to explain!" He yelled at me. "I'll tell you lat- AAAHH!" He screamed as the darkside stepped kicked him, sending him flying.
"SORA!" I yelled in shock. "ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!" That's when the Darkside set his sights on me. I ran over to Sora to see if he was okay, dodging the lethal Darkside all the while, but when I got to Sora, he was knocked out like Donald & Goofy. "What do I do what do I do?" I stammered quickly. "Oh wait! The Potions I brought!" So, I quickly took out one of my potions and poured it down Sora's throat.
"Oooowwwww...." He groaned miserably, "Did I just get hit by a truck?"
"No!" I yelled, "But you might wanna help me take this guy down!"
"Huh," He stammered, "Oh...oh yeah! Quick give me a boost!" So, he jumped onto my cupped hands and I vaulted him into the air. Then, amazingly, he reached the darkside's head and took him out with 1 shot! The giant Heartless lurched violently, then fell over the side of the island. The barrier holding Donald & Goofy also vanished. They were still out-cold so I gave them potions as well.
"Owww...what happened?" They said simultaneously.
"Me and Tron just had to take out a swarm of Heartless and a Darkside!" complained Sora.
"Okay," I said, "It's over! Lets just get to Master Yen Sid!"
So, we forced open the tower door and went up the seemingly neverending magical staircase. When we finally got there, we had to take a couple minutes rest before we could open the door to his study. Luckily, we didn't have to.
"Hello Sora, Donald , Goofy." said Yen Sid as he magically opened the door, apparently sensing our presence. "And who, may I ask, are you?" He directed at me.
"I-I'm Tron," I stuttered nervously, "from Twilight Town. I'm here to help Sora and to try to bring back my brother."
"Hmm...yes, yes, I see." pondered Yen Sid, "In that case I have some advice for you. If you are trying to seek into the world of reviving the dead, you may want to stop by the world of one Mr. Edward Elric. I seem to remember him trying a similar experiment with results unknown to me."
"Alright," I said gratefully, "thanks for the tip!"
"Anyway," started Donald, "Master Yen Sid...we came here to see if you know anything about this book." He pulled it out and handed it to Yen Sid.
"Umm..."Yen Sid began nervously, "How did you boys come into possesion of this book?"
"We found it in the destroyed world of San Antonio while trying to retrieve our friend Tails, Master Yen Sid." said Goofy.
"Hmmm...very interesting." He muttered. "This, young men, is the Book of the Worlds."
"The what?" we all said.
"The Book of the Worlds is an entity of great power. It holds both light and darkness, can destroy worlds, open and create new worlds, even destroy and transport people!" Yen Sid explained.
"Wooowww..." we all said in unison.
"Hmm..." said Sora after some thought, "I guess I didn't recognize the book after all. Okay then Master Sid, I guess we'll be leaving! Thanx alot!"
"Now wait just a second," said Yen Sid,"Before you leave, let me at least thank you and Tron for stopping all of those Heartless. Firstly, I will give Tron & Sora, some new clothes." So, he waved his wand and Sora was in his new, black, stylish garb.I was in a pair of red pants with black streaks leading from the bottom. I also had a black T-Shirt with my Keychain symbol on it and a red jacket with black pockets and streaks, and to top it off, I had some fingerless gloves that were red on one hand and black on the other hand. I had also gotten some red transparent shades. "Next, I will bestow you both with a special power I call the "Drive Form". This'll let you transform into a more powerful version of yourselves when you have friends with you. And lastly: I will give you each a new Keychain. Sora, to you I grant the Star Seeker. And for you Tron, I grant the Cosmic Fissure."
"Sweetness!" I yelped as Yen Sid handed me the chain.
"Awesome!" said Sora excitedly.
So, after a little more equipment packing, we were ready to head off to Hollow Bastion to get Gir fixed.
"Wait a minute," Goffy said just as he was about to get into the Gummi Ship, "Why don't we just ask Master Yen Sid if there's something wrong with the little feller? Hyuk!"
"Good idea Goofy!" I said, removing him from my backpack and stepping out of the Gummi. "Hey, Master Yen Sid, one more thing!"
"Yes Tron?" said Yen Sid.
"Would you mind telling us if there is something wrong with our new helper? He went crazy the first time we let him out."
"Well, I'm no mechanic," Yen said, "but I could do a quick magic check."
So, he whipped out his wand and waved it over Gir. Luckily, he was still blacked out. "Hmm." he said impressed.
"'Hmm' what?" I said suspensefully.
"The thing is," Yen continued, "there's nothing wrong with him."
"So why did he go crazy last time?!?!?" I yelled.
"I guess that's just how he regularly is." Yen said.
"Alright then, thanx." I said, slightly wierded out by his response. "Oh and before I leave, can you tell me where Tails went to? She was in the same Treehouse as this book was when she dissapeared."
"Oh yes," Yen said "your fox-tailed friend. I believe that when she dissapeared she went to the land of Mr. Edward Elric. You know, the one I mentioned earlier? Maybe you should stop by there next!"
"Alright Yen Sid," I agreed, "we'll change our trip to Hollow Bastion to wherever this Elric guy lives! Thanx again!"
And with that, we were off. Yen Sid gave us Edward's coordinates and we ventured off into the sky to find Tails and a way for me to revive my brother (or at least get back his heart).

---End of Chapter 3. Look 4 Chap. 4 VERY SOON! Maybe even tonite!

Sneak peak: Tron and Sora learn Alchemy... Tails is in trouble... New humonculi are born...Gir wakes up...All next time!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SeanHalnais on April 11, 2007, 1:55:16 PM

SeanHalnais on
SeanHalnaisExcellent chapter.
 
And you have integrated Fullmetal into the plot as well...!
 
Are you a FMA fan...?!
 
Because I did the same as you did for my story.

Tron500 on April 12, 2007, 6:22:14 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500...You did? Lol.
Im srry, I've just began 2 reed ur story and am already absorbed in it!^^

lighttails1067 on January 19, 2007, 10:33:15 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067sweet^^