Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Welcome Tails! A New Humonculi Is Born...

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 4 - Welcome Tails! A New Humonculi Is Born...

Chapter 4 - Welcome Tails! A New Humonculi Is Born...
"...And that's how you do Cyclone." said Sora, after teaching me a new move.
"Thanx a ton dude!" I said. exhausted from all the training. "This'll help me take out plenty of Heartless for sure!"
We were in the Gummi Ship's training room, sparring and learning new moves. You see, since Sora was already a Keyblade master, I figured 'why not have him train me'? He had already taught me the Cyclone, Slingshot, and the Full Swing.
That's when the intercom blared on and said. "Sora," It was Donald, "We're entering Edward's world! Repeat: we are entering Edward Elrics world! Get your butt down here! You too Tron!" So, we raced for the control room of the Gummi. When we got there we were already landing. I could see the surroundings through the windows; grassy plains, the occasional animal, Tails running for her life, villagers, buildings, and- TAILS RUNNING FOR HER LIFE!
"Quick Donald," I yelled at the duck, "hurry and land this thing! I see Tails, she's in trouble!"
"Huh?!?" Everybody gasped, while running towards the window to see if the statement was true. And, sure enough, there she was, in the plains, running (or technically, hovering with her tails) from the giant, wooden, dinosaur behind her. Her ears were on end, and her hands were glowing green.
So, when the Gummi finally landed, Me, Sora, Donald, and Goofy leaped out and ran towards the scene. me and Sora whipped out our Keyblades-Sora with his Oathkeeper, and me with my new blade: The Brother's Promise. Then, the strangest thing happened, just as we were getting close to the action, Tails faced the "Wood-o-saur" and blew it away with a humongous Solar Flare-like attack.
"Woah..." I stammered as I put my Keyblade away.
"Awesome..."Sora said lightly. I also could've sworn he blushed.
At that moment, Tails must've seen us because she yelled, "Hi Tron! Who're your friends?"
She flew over to us swiftly and gave us each a handshake. First me, then Donald, Goofy...but then she saw Sora.
"Um..." she started, blushing. So was Sora. "...h-h-hi! I'm Ally, but you can call me Tails!"
"Er, I'm Sora!" He said nervously, "meet to nice you! I mean Nice to meet you!" Stupid, stupid, stupid! He thought to himself, while turning Beet Red.
"So, Tails..."I said, breaking the uncomfortable silence,"what was that giant...thing...following you earlier."
"Oh, that little old thing!" She said, regaining her composure, "It was just a little sparring partner that my mentor made for me!^^"
"Hm?" I asked. "What mentor?" That's when I saw two figures running towards us in the distance. One seemed to be short and had something red on, while the other was really tall and was wearing something gray.
"Oh," Tails said casually, "there he is." We waited for the couple to reach us but as they came into seeing distance, I could tell their details better. The short one was a blonde kid who seemed to be about 16. He wore black pants and a black shirt, with a long, red jacket. He also had white gloves on. The other guy was actually not a guy wearing gray but was a giant suit of armor! I figured that the person wearing it must've been fighting or something.
"Wow Tails," said the blonde dude, "you finished that one pretty fast!"
"Yeah," said the boy in the armor tp the blonde kid, "Maybe you should make two of them next time, brother!"
"Maybe!" said the blondie. "Hey who are these guys Tails?"
"Oh," she remembered, "Ed, Alphonse, these are my four friends Tron, Sora, and...um...I didn't catch the other 2 guy's names!?!"
"Donald!" reminded Donald.
"And Goofy!" replied Goofy.
"Hi," said the blonde kid, "I'm Edward Elric."
"And I'm Alphonse Elric." said the armored kid. We all shook hands and told each other a little about the current situation. As it turns out, Tails had landed here after being transported by the Book of The Worlds. Seeing as she was all alone and unfamiliar to her surroundings, Edward & Alphonse (Ed & Al) took her in and offered to show her around the place. As for the mentor part, they helped keep her battle-ready while we were gone. They also taught her a little about alchemy, a popular science that was famous around here.
So, after listening to his story, I told him mine. Including the part about Roxas, Yen Sid, and the reference to him.
"So," Ed said after we told him our story, "Yen Sid sent you here to get information about reviving the dead, huh."
"Yep," I replied, "that's it to the point."
"Well then," he said eerily, "in that case...no."
"Huh?!?" said Sora & me at the same time.
"What do ya mean 'no'!" demanded Sora. "We journeyed all the way here for your help and you say 'No'!?!"
"That's right." said Ed sternly, "What're you gonna do about it?"
"I was hoping you'd say that!" growled Sora, pulling out the Metal Chocobo.
"Um...Sora," interrupted Tails, "I wouldn't do that if I were you!" But it was too late, Sora was already charging towards Ed with his Keyblade. Everybody else had already stepped back. I had went into shock after Ed said 'NO'.
Sora was closing in when suddenly, Ed threw off his jacket and revealed a shocking secret...his complete right arm was metal! Sora slashed at him, but Ed easily jumped over the blade and kicked Sora in the arm.
"Ow!" Sora yelled, dropping his Keyblade to clutch his bruised arm.
"Not so tough without your little key are you?" Edward said, walking over to Sora and picking up the Metal Chocobo.
"Why you!" Sora hissed, throwing his arm to the side, instantly making the Keyblade return to his hand. He retaliated quickly, swinging the Keyblade at Ed's feet, but he merely sidestepped it. Then, he tried using the One-Man Slingshot, so he threw his key at Ed, surprising him and throwing him off guard. The Metal Chocobo smacked Ed in the leg, ripping his pant leg a little and revealing that his left leg was also metal!
"Hm...lucky shot!" Ed said to Sora as his blade was returning to him, "But, you'll have to do a lot more than that to hurt me!" Then, Ed clapped his hands together, emitting a strange light from them, then he put his palms on his pant leg, mysteriously making the tattered strands to come back together.
"What the- how'd you do that?" Sora said, wide-eyed.
"Alchemy," Tails explained to us as Sora & Ed continued fighting, "A science that focuses on the rule of "Equivalent Exchange".
"Equivalent Exchange?" asked Donald.
"Yeah," she continued, "the rule saying that to gain something, another thing of equal value and substance is required must be loss. For instance, when Ed just repaired his pant leg, he gave up the tattered pieces of his pants, to make them whole again. The only thing is...Ed here is a kind of special Alchemist."
"What do you mean?" I asked, finally regaining composure, "He doesn't seem so special, other than those metal limbs of his."
"Maybe I should explain," Tails interrupted, "It's kind of a long story but, it's a good one. You see, long, long ago, Ed and Al used to love playing with thier mother. She was the perfect mom too, according to what Ed told me, she was nice, beautiful, helpful, you name it! But...then one day,...she...she died. So, seeing as Al and Ed were miserable without her, they tried using alchemy to bring her back. That's when things went wrong. HORRIBLY wrong. They gathered the materials needed to make her body, her remains, and a few other ingrediants, and tried thier best to make a...a "clone" of some sort. So, one night, they put all of the materials unto the transmutation circle, or the pattern that's needed to do the alchemy,and started the transmutation. Then, the bad part started. Suddenly, Al's body started to dissapear, along with Ed's right arm. Ed wanted his brother back and would do anything to accomplish the goal, so he made a transmutation circle out of blood or a 'blood seal' and put it on this suit of armor. Now, Al's soul is attached to that armor. That's how Ed lost his leg. But the part that makes him special, the reason why he can use alchemy without circles, is that when Al first lost his body and Ed lost his leg, Ed saw the mystical realm known only as "The Gate". In it, he says that he saw "The Truth", the answers to all questions, infinite knowledge. So, that's how Ed is so special."
"So what about thier mom?" Goofy asked.
"I asked the same question but Ed kept avoiding it." Tails finished softly, she didn't want to hurt Al.
"And his metal limbs?" I asked.
"Auto-Mail. A special kind of prostetic limb that has at least twice the power of the original limb yet is a VERY painful process when getting it attached the first time." Tails told me.
Conviniently, just as Tails had finished, Sora and Ed were just limping back from their battle.
"...Heh," Ed said, exhausted and in pain, "your friend here isn't too bad!"
"Thanx," Sora groaned, "I think. You too!...Ow."
"Oh! Are you okay Sora?" Tails jumped in, rushing over to support Sora. "You look hurt."
"Don't worry," Sora said, blushing again,"I'm okay!" They looked into each others eyes for a while, then turned away quickly, both of them looking as red as a jalapeno with ketchup on it! (Blech.) ^-^
"Well," I started to say,"Ed, I understand if you don't want me to know about your studies on reviving the dead, but now I have a new request..."
"I'm listening..." He said, panting.
"Um...well," I muttered, "seeing as you already taught Tails about alchemy, I was wondering...if you could teach me how to do alchemy!"
"Yeah..." Sora juped in, "me too! I've seen how it helps in battle!"
"Hmm..." said Ed, apparently thinking about it, "well...sure why not! Heh, who knows! Maybe you can even become a State Alchemist, like me!"
So, with that, we spent the next few weeks with Edward and Al, learning of alchemy and trying to be as good at it as Ed himself. We learned of Equivalent Exchange, and the elements needed to do it. Before long, Sora & me were top-notch alchemists! In our opinions at least. I was so confident in myself. I thought that I was the best alchemist that ever lived, that I couldn't make mistakes. Ironically, that was my first mistake.
So, one night, while Ed, Al, Tails, and Sora had went out for food and supplies, I put my plan into action. Luckily, Donald and Goofy were out repairing the gummi Ship, so I was home alone. I don't know what could've went wrong. I did everything perfectly to the dot. I...I just missed Devin so much...I...I tried to do a human transmutation. That's when I relived Ed's tragedy. Suddenly, I felt a tremendous sting in both my right and left arms. At first it was nothing but a prickle, but as time went on, it felt like having a meat cleaver shot through them.
"AAAHHH!" I yelled as the pain became unbearable. I heard rushing footsteps and then blacked out. The last thing I remember seeing is a horrible, skull-like figure. It had organs on the outside...It had glowing red eyes...It wasn't human.
"The fool! The fool!" I heard dreerily through the darkness as I started to awaken. "He's lucky he's unconscious or I'd knock him out!"
"Now Ed, just calm down...," This was another voice, a female voice. Tails? "The same thing happened to you before too." No, not Tails'. Someone else. "You remember how much you gave to get your brother back!"
"Hey guys!" This was definitely Sora's voice. "I think he's waking up!"
My eyes slowly opened, showing me a room full of people. Tails, Ed, Al, Sora, Donald, Goofy, and some other blonde girl I didn't know.
"Oh..." I moaned, "what happened..." Suddenly, Ed shot up out of his seat and grabbed me by the collar.
"YOU IDIOT! AFTER ALL I TAUGHT YOU DIDN'T YOU LEARN A THING!" He yelled into my face. The others just sat in shock. "DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT HUMAN TRANSMUTATION HAD NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE!"
I only looked away in shame. "I know that my choices were foolish,"I mumbled, "I...I just wanted Devin back so bad!"
"YEAH!" Ed screamed on, "WELL YOU HAD BETTER BE LUCKY YOU DIDN'T DIE! YOU ONLY LOST SOME LIMBS, NOW WHAT IF YOU WOULD HAVE LOST YOUR BODY AND HEART? WOULD YOU HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER THAN DEVIN?"
"Ed...." I began again,"there's something I need to tell you..."
"LIKE WHAT?" He yelled," THAT YOU WANT TO JUMP OFF A BUILDING NOW?"
"No..." I said," it's not that...you see the thing is, when I performed the transmutation...I...I saw The Truth."
"What..."Ed's said.He released me and his eyes were wide and his pupils were small. "You...you saw the Gate?" I merely nodded slightly and tried to raise myself in bed. That's when I noticed something. My arms felt heavier than usual.
"Oh no..." I wailed as I bit my lip and looked at my right arm, then the left. Metal. "Oh nooo.... I can't finish the adventure with Auto-Mail! What happened to my limbs!"
"They're in the Gate." Ed said silently. "And whoever inside the gate who took the limbs is free. Free to roam the living world again...as...Devin's... humonculus."
Oh no. I knew those all too well. Ed had taught us about the inhuman creatures that could use alchemy and had other wierd abilities. There were currently 7, and I had just made an 8th.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the forest nearby where our heroes lay...a boy is waiting...plotting...growing. "Soon Tron, very soon...I will meet you. And when that day comes...I'll make you pay...I...Xevdin...will have my revenge."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TWO WEEKS LATER...

"Well everybody," I said apologetically as me and the crew prepared to leave. "Sorry for all the trouble I caused. Thanx again Ed & Al for teaching us some Alchemy, trainig me with these arms, and taking care of Tails. And thank you Winry," The blonde girl who built my Auto-Mail,"for the new arms."
"Be sure to come back sometime!" Winry yelled back as the Gummi rose into the air.
"And work on your alchemy, guys!" Ed hollered out. "Especcially you Tron. Seeing as you can now do no-circle alchemy."
"Will do!" said Sora.
And with that, we veered off into the cosmos for our next destination...


CH.4 Done.......

Chapter 5 soon to come....

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SeanHalnais on April 11, 2007, 2:06:06 PM

SeanHalnais on
SeanHalnaisAnother great chapter...!
 
Keep it up!

lighttails1067 on January 20, 2007, 3:44:51 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067yay,i love it^^