Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Kiss

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 5 - The Kiss

Chapter 5 - The Kiss
We had just left the world of Edward & Alphonse Elric after getting in a load of trouble and learning some new things. So, our current status was as follows:
-Me- 14 year old in story (13 in reality). Birthday was tomorrow.I had lost my arms trying to transmute a human and now had 2 Auto-Mail arms. I was a pretty good alchemist and knew how to do non-circle transmutations. I had 2 keychains for my Keyblade, the Jack's Key.
-Sora- He had also learnt quite a bit of alchemy while traning with the Elrics. Was spending a LOT of time with Tails lately and was blushing around her alot. He had alot of keychains, including his ones from KH1 and Yen Sid.
-Donald & Goofy- They usually spent there time either working or talking to each other.
-Tails- 15 yr. old fox-girl with Solar-Flare power. Spent alot of time with Sora and also blushed around him. Had no keyblade but instead either used her own powers or didn't fight at all.
I was starting to get tired of those two always flirting and blushing without ever doing anything about it. It was really annoying! You see, because Sora was too busy messing around with Tails, we never got a chance to train anymore, and he was bound to get rusty! So, one day, I thought up a plan to push those two together, whether they wanted it or not.
I would need the Mp3 Player, the Gummi Ship, and some cleverly laid traps.
Then, after I got everything I needed , I put my plan into action.
"Hey Sora," I asked one night, "Seeing as we're not going anywhere right now, I was wondering if we could go stay at this cool world I know! At least for tonight!" I crossed my fingers and waited...
"Heh, Sure," He said, shrugging, "We've got nothing better to do." So, I took control of the Gummi and flew it to the spot I mentioned earlier. Inspiration Point, Mt. Canoodle. (Yeah it sounds stupid. Couldn't think of anything else at the time.)
"Alright guys" I lied, " I'm going to sleep! G'night!"
"See ya," said Sora. "I guess I'll head in too."
"Alright guys," Tails said. "I guess I'll work on some hoverboards until I feel sleepy."
So, after the talk, I crept into the hallway right by the Garage where Tails was working at. Time for the first trap, I thought.
I pulled a tiny string and dumped a bucket of oil on Tails.
"Oh yuck!" she yelped, "I guess I gotta get this stuff cleaned off. *Sigh*"
As she got up to go get a towel, I tiptoed out of the hallway and into the livingroom. I planted a tiny, yet loud, bell next to Sora's ears and attached it to a small platform that would set off the ell if touched. Time for part 2 of plan, I thought to myself.
So, I waited until Tails left the bathroom, and used another tiny, rope to trip her.
"Aaah!" she yelled as she fell unto the platform I placed, making the bell by Sora ring annoyingly.
"...Urgh," He groaned, still sleepy, "what's this bell doing here?" So, already being awake, he decided to go to the kitchen to get a Coke. That's when he noticed Tails in the hallway.
"Oh," He began, blushing as I hid in the shadows, "Hi Tails. You're still up?"
"Um...yeah!" she said nervously,"Just cleaning up!"
"Oh," Sora finished, "I guess I'll just head back to bed then." That's when I activated phase 3 of my trap. I activated the Gummi's defense mechanism, which made a steel wall fall before Sora, leaving him stuck in the hallway. Luckily, I had rigged the Gummi so that it would only leave enough entryways open so that you were oly able to exit the ship. "What the!?!? I guess I'm going outside then..."Sora said, kinda suspicious.
"And I guess that I can't go back to the Garage..." Tails said, also suspicious.
So, the two love-birds ended up outside, under the stars.
"Wow," Sora said after finding a comfortable resting spot under a tree, "It sure is a beautiful night tonight, eh Tails?"
Her ears perked up and her tails started flapping everywhere uncontrollably. "Um..." She stammered, twittling her fingers and blushing strongly, "yeah! I guess it is!" She eventually came and sat down next to Sora, both of them looking redder than a boiled lobster.
Now it was time for the last pert of the plan. I pulled out my iPod and started switching through songs until I eventually found the song I was looking for. I pressed play and it started.
---"There...you see her, sitting there across the way..." ---

Sora started moving closer to Tails while she started frantically looking for the Mp3.

---"She don't got alot to say, but there's something about her..." the music continued.---

Sora started looking at Tails while she eventually stopped looking for the Mp3.

---"You don't know why, but you're dying to try you wanna Kiss The Girl..."---

Tails started looking back at Sora.
"I'm starting to like this song." Sora said casually.
"...Um...yeah...me too!" Tails stammered.

---"Sha la la la la la my oh my! Looks like the boys too shy, ain't gonna Kiss The Girl!"---

"Ummm...you wanna go for a walk?" Sora asked nervously.
"S-Sure!" Tails said excitedly. They got up and walked down the mountain path. I couldn't lose them so I quickly followed and remembered to stay hidden.

---"Sha la la la la la ain't that sad! It's such a shame, too bad! He's gonna miss the girl!"---

"Wierd," Sora started dreamily, "It's like the song's following us."
"Yeah." Tails agreed. "Pretty wierd."

---"Now's...your moment. Floating in a blue lagoon. Boy, you better do it soon, no time would be better! She don't say a word and she won't say a word until ya Kiss The Girl!"---

They then started holding hands. They noticed a bench nearby and sat down.

---"Sha la la la la the music play, do what the music say, you gotta Kiss the Girl!

Conviniently, a rose bush was nearby. Sora picks one.
"Here," he says, REALLY nervous now, "For you."
"Um...wow!" Tails exclaimed, "It's beautiful. Thanx!"

---"You gotta Kiss The Girl.."---

Sora starts leaning towards Tails. She follows suit.

---You've gotta Kiss The Girl...---

Sora turns on his seat and holds Tails' hand. She is so red, she's shining! (Not litterally). I can hear her heart racing from my hiding spot behind the bench.

---You wanna Kiss The Girl...---

Sora and Tails then start to lean in...but then they go back. I stop the tape.

---"Kiss The Girl Damnit!" I whisper impatiently---

The sudden surprise shocks the 2 and they surge foward, kissing in the process. They stay there for 1 second...2...3...4...5...6...man these guys sure do take long!...Finally, after what seems like forever, the two come apart and stare into each others eyes for a moment.
Then Tails, blushing and giggling wildly, leaves the bench and runs back for home, grabbing Sora's hand.
"Aaah..." I sigh, feeling relieved my plan worked. "Looks like my work here is done. And they didn't even know it was me!" So, I walked back up the hill, whistling and humming on a job well done, taking time to unlock the Gummi's Defense mechanism so that we can go back into the Ship. I tiptoed into the living room, seeing Sora sleeping peacefully, and fell asleep on a couch. I'm guessing Tails went to her room.
The next morning, I awoke to see Tails sitting on a chair in front of me, arms crossed and fingers drumming.
"How long do you think it would've taken?" She said, sounding annoyed.
"Uh-oh..."I mutter silently. "Um...what are you talking about?"
"Oh quit acting like you don't know!" she said with a slight laugh, "I found your Mp3. And I saw the dirt on your shoes. Plus the fact that you smll like roses. It's obvious that you were behind that scene last night, weren't you?"
"Awww maann!" I said, sounding like Jake Long, "I was soo careful! Does Sora know?"
"No," she said, "I haven't told him and I won't either. But I do have something to tell you..."
I got up off the couch and was preparing to say "What?" before i was punched in the jaw and sent flying over the couch into the kitchen table.
"OWW!" I yelled. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?"
She walked fromaround the couch and leaned against it saying, "That's for interfering with my life. I didn't need your help." Then, she gave me a hand and helped me up. "But thanks anyway. And here take this." She handed me a new keychain designed like Cupids Bow & Arrow. "I was saving this for If I ever got a Keyblade, but I guess you desereve it for helping me. Oh, and Happy 15th Birthday." With that, she walked off, leaving me with the new keychain and a sore head.
"Ughh..." I groaned. "Women!" Next thing I knew I was kicked in the face and sent flying again.
"I heard that!" Tails said, as she started walking again.

----Chapter 5 Done!!! (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge! ^-^;)

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SeanHalnais on April 16, 2007, 1:14:47 PM

SeanHalnais on
SeanHalnaisA little romance in the mix...
 
Not bad...!

lighttails1067 on April 18, 2007, 6:41:39 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067aww...i'm glad you liked that chapter....i kinda liked it too^^

Tron500 on April 18, 2007, 6:50:55 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Well duh!^^ U got 2 kiss ur "dream boy"!

lighttails1067 on April 19, 2007, 8:39:40 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067SHUTUP>////<

Tron500 on April 19, 2007, 9:22:47 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500^^
Sure! Calm down!

lighttails1067 on April 20, 2007, 7:28:50 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067........i forgot who i'm dealing with

Tron500 on April 20, 2007, 7:37:12 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Blah, blah, blah...
^3^

lighttails1067 on April 21, 2007, 10:19:39 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067...................................

Tron500 on April 21, 2007, 1:42:16 PM

Tron500 on
Tron500..........

lighttails1067 on April 22, 2007, 3:15:10 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067STOP COPYING ME!!!!!

Tron500 on April 22, 2007, 9:54:08 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500;p
No! Stop copying ME!

lighttails1067 on April 23, 2007, 10:15:22 PM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067you started it first><

Tron500 on April 24, 2007, 1:31:38 PM

Tron500 on
Tron500Hmm...FINE!
I'll stop...happy?

lighttails1067 on April 26, 2007, 6:44:31 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067YES!!!!

lighttails1067 on January 20, 2007, 5:05:04 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067me:HAHA!!!
sora:don't be mean,ally
me:aw,man><

lighttails1067 on January 20, 2007, 5:05:15 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067only kidding^^

Tron500 on January 20, 2007, 4:48:21 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Sorry 2 all the Sora fangirls out there! Tails asked first!

Fangirls: It's 2 late 4 sorries! (Tie me to a stake and light it on fire)
Me: Awww Mann! Thanx alot Tails!