Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Tower Of The Gods Part 1

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 6 - Tower Of The Gods Part 1

Chapter 6 - Tower Of The Gods Part 1
"Sweetnes!!" I yelled as I flew into the air on my new hoverboard, pulling off a 360. "Thanx again Tails!"
"No problem," she yelled back as I continued flying around the place. It was the day after my 15th birthday and Tails had given all of us hoverboards. It wasn't surprising seeing as she loved making them. Right now, Me, Sora, and Goofy were all playing on them while Donald stayed inside to keep watch on the Gummi. We hadn't had a new world open up for a while ever since we left our friends the Elric's world, so we had decided to take a stop by the Intergalactic Hoverboarding Park.
"Hey Tron!" Sora yelled out of nowher, "Watch out!" That's when I noticed we were heading right for each other. I tried to take a sharp left but it was much harder seeing as I got it yesterday. So, KABLAM! We ended up a giant smoldering pile of teenagers and hoverboards. Wierdly enough, Goofy caught on quick and was already seeming like a pro.
"Hey guys," Goofy said, grinding towards us and ending with a kickflip. "Having some trouble? Hyuk!"
"Show off." I muttered. Me and Sora untangled ourselves and got our individual boards. "I think I've had enough for today." I said, as I walked over to a bench and sat down.
That's when Donald came rushing out of the Gummi yelling, "Hey everybody! Two new worlds have opened up!" We all got off of our boards and ran to the Gummi. Once we entered, we noticed the ship showing two differnt worlds on a splitscreen. One was what seemed like a giant tower in a sea of clouds. It had a bell in the top and if I wasn't mistaken, it was leaking...water? On the bottom of that half, in giant, bold lettering were the words: TOWER OF THE GODS.
On the other half of the screen, it showed a smallish world with a giant thing on it that appeared to be an iron. The world was covered in a thick fog and at the bottom of the screen it showed the words: MABASE.
"So, which one do we go to first?" I asked the group.
"I vote the Tower!" said Tails.
"Me too!" said Sora.
"Well," I began, "I wanna go to Mabase."
"Me too!" said Donald.
So, we all started to look at Goofy, our deciding vote. "Hey keep me out of this!" He said, backing up slowly as we started to close in on him.
"Goofy!" we all yeled, chasing him as he started to run.
"I don't wanna!" he said again, "If I choose sides then you guys'll hate me!"
"Well," I said, eventually stopping chasing him, "how about you try flipping a coin?"
"Yeah," Tails said, about to trip Goofy with her tails, "that's a good idea!"
"Sure!" Goofy agreed. "Anybody got a coin?"
"Here," I said, pulling out a coin with a sly grin, "take this one."
We decided to have it being: Heads= Mabase & Tails=The Tower. He flipped it and it landed on...heads!
"Yes!" Me and Donald yelled in unison. "We're going to Mabase!"
"Now wait just a second!" Tails said, looking angry and taking the coin from Goofy. She exmined it closely and said, "Hey Tron! This is a double-sided coin!"
"Uh-Oh!" I muttered, "Gotta go!" I tried to run, still having the bruise from when Tails had kicked me last time, but wasn't quick enough. She flew in front of me and socked me in the gut.
"Aww!" I said as I sank to the floor in pain, covering my stomach, "That... hurt! How are you this strong! Oww..."
"That's what u get for cheating!" She yelled, pulling out a real quarter and giving it to Goofy. He flipped it and this time, it landed on Tails.
"Huzzah!" Sora sounded," We're off to the Tower!"
"UNLESS...anyone has an objection!" she said grimly, cupping a raised fist and looking at me.
"Nope..." I grunted, still twinging in pain, "I'm good. Oww!"
So, we plotted in the coordinates and headed for The Tower Of The Gods.
Tails had actually read up on this place and told us a little info on it. As it turns out, this place was a tower created by the Gods long ago. It tuches the clouds and has many,many,MANY traps within. It also rose out of the ocean and so, some of the rooms are filled with water. Luckily, the water level drops and rises at times. There was also a prophecy made by the Gods after finishing the Tower. It read: "When one rings the bell high, A new world will fall before thee."
By the time Tails finished telling us of the place, we were arriving. As we got out, we landed onto a tiny, grassy, scrap of land that lead to a HUGE door. I walked up to try to open the door but when I pushed, it wouldn't budge.
"Too weak little man?" Tails taunted walking up to the door. She also tried but failed. "Grr..stupid thing won't budge!"
"Now who's too weak?" I said back.
"Maybe we should use a "Battering Tron?" She said grimly.
"Wait," I began, confused. "Don't you mean "Battering Ram"?"
"Nope." She replied. I quickly went and hid behind a nearby rock as Donald tried using magic to open it.
"Magnera!" He squawked. His staff began to glow, and the things around him began to move towards him, including the giant rock I was hiding behind. Yet the door still remained unfaltered!
"Hey Tron," Sora directed to me, "Let's try the Keyblades." So, we took out our Keyblades and started battering the door. We tried as long and hard as we could but it STILL wouldn't open!
"What's wrong with this thing!" I yelled, panting from exhaustion. "It won't budge!"
"That's it!" Tails snapped, "Everyone step back! If it won't push open, I'll BLOW it open!" So, we all stepped back to a seemingly safe distance when Tails' eyes and palms began to glow. She stayed there charging for a few seconds then fired a MASSIVE blast from her hands.
"There," she said, as the smoke cleared away. "That should have done it!" We were all still staring wide-eyed and jaw-dropped. That's when the smoke revealed that the door was still standing!!!
"WHAT!" Tails yelled, gaining the same look as us, "WHY WON"T THIS STPID THING OPEN!" I was beginning to lose hope when I remembered something.
"Hey Sora!" I called out to him, "How 'bout we try alchemy!"
"I would," he replied, "but I don't have anything to draw a transmutation circle with. You'll have to go it alone!"
"Fine," I sighed, throwing him my jacket as I clapped my hands together. " One giant hole comin' up!" As I brought my hands to the door, I felt a huge surge of energy shoot htrough me, shooting me back from the door. "AAH! Damn, that hurt! I don't think alchemy will get us in guys!" I was just about to suggest we just go to Mabase but then I noticed something, something in very small print engraved into the door. I said it loud enough for everyone to hear me and read the passage. It read: "Three stoned statues...call them & lead them to the glowing platforms,to continue on..." That'ts when I heard a low rumble, I backed up quickly and noticed that the door was finally opening!
"YESS!!" We all yelled as I shot a fist into the air, Donald & Goofy high-fived, and Sora & Tails hugged. Of course they eventually pulled back. So, after getting my jacket back, we all enterd the door, looking at our surroundings. I took the first step in, and just as I had set my foot down, a flurry of needles started flying at us! I noticed them quickly and yelled, "Quick! Everybody down!" We all ducked just in time as the arrows flew over our heads,out the door, and over the edge of the island. "What the HECK was that?" I yelled to no one in particular.
"Remember the traps I was talking about?" Tails reminded. So, we ventured further into the tower, taking special care of were we stepped and being very paranoid.
We managed to make it to the next door of the Tower without getting killed, so when we got to it, we started thinking.
"So, how are we going to get through here?" I asked, "There's bound to be a trap on the other side!"
"OH well," Sora replied, "We're going to have to go through eventually!" So, he pushed open the door only to find the shocking truth that...there wasn't a trap! There was a statue though. We approached it carefully and stopped a few feet ahead of it, as it suddenly sprang to life and started talking to us. It started to say, "Hello there, young travelers. I see you haven't gotten killed yet! In that case, you will need this simple advice I will now give you. For one, to continue on to the bell, you'll need to obtain the Roc's Cape. But to do THAT, you will first have to lead the 3 stoned statues in this tower to thier respective glowing platforms, including me. As the message on the door read. But to do that, to guide them you'll need an instrument known as an ocarina. Then you must play the correct song. Now, go, and complete the task."
"Hey!" Tails said, digging into her pockets, "I think I have one!" She dug around for a little while longer and then pulled out a tiny instrument. She put her mouth to it and blew a tune that we were told about on the Gummi. It was an old piece of music that Tails had learned long ago, not knowing exactly what it was for. But this time, when she played it, the statue seemed to be in a mesmerized state. Then, she stopped and it returned to normal.
"Hmm," she murmered, "I have an idea..." She strated walking around the room, accidentally setting off many traps in the process. Some of which was a giant swarm of bees me and Sora had to kill, a massive, swinging, pendulum blade that nearly gave us a "Really Short Haircut". And a pit of snakes that we fell into. If it weren't for Donald & Goofy pulling us out, we would have been snake-chow! Finally, she found what she was apparently looking for.
"Hey guys!" She beckoned, gestering towards a tiny crate that was in the corner of the room. We walked over with our many bruises and scratches to see what the problem was. "Look at this." She was pointing towards a small square of land that was formerly covered by the crate. "I think this is what the statue and the door meant by 'glowing platform'. Now for my idea." She began to play the ocarina again, this time though, the statue came once again into its trance-like state and came over to where Tails was. She moved out of the way to give the statue room and it walked onto the platform. Suddenly, a passage way at the end of the room opened, sending a wave of water flooding into the room! We tried to run back for the door but it was shut closed. If we didn't hurry, we were going to drown...


To be continued...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lighttails1067 on January 24, 2007, 6:27:30 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067btw..wats MABASE?
is that forest heaven or the forsaken fortress?

lighttails1067 on January 22, 2007, 9:50:02 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067oh no...wat aer we gonna do,& plus i'll add something to the tower of the gods ok^^