Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - WTF!!! : The Crazy Vespa Driver

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 8 - WTF!!! : The Crazy Vespa Driver

Chapter 8 - WTF!!! : The Crazy Vespa Driver
--By the way, near the begining when the driver enters, that part is only what the actual TV show did and said, not my feelings!--

"Oww..." I groaned, stepping out of the rubble that was the Gummi."Stupid...fog." I reached the ground and fell backwards, holding my cut and bruised face.
"Thanx...alot...Tron,"Sora moaned, also exiting the mangled mass of wires and metal, "We just HAD to...fly through the...fog. We couldn't...just beam down...like I wanted to...ugghh." He also collapsed on the soft, plush, field of grass.
"The pain..." Donald squawked, "It hurts..."
"Oww..." Goofy grimaced, holding his nose. A thick, dark red, liquid oozed between his fingers. "I'm...gettin'...dizzy."
"Tooolddd yoouuu..." we heard far above us. Sora & I tried to open our eyes and look upwards. We saw a descending object, with 2 tails, revolving and golden. In the air right next to the figure, was an even tinier object, parachuting.
"Oh stuff it...Alyssa!" I yelled, still hurting tremendously. "You don't have...to rub it in!"
"Hey," She said, landing while thhe other form which I now saw to be a...PIG?(Ohh...Gir.) followed suit."It's not my fault you don't listen to reason. I told you not to fly through the fog, especcially when there's a 330 foot tall iron on the ground, just waiting for you to crash into it!!! Now look what you did! Man, this is bad. Because of YOUR stupidity, Donald, Goofy, and Sora, are all hurt!"
"What about me!" I yelled, forcing myself to stand up. "I'm just as hurt as them! Besides, I can easily fix this." I pulled out the Jack's Key and held it in the air. "Watch and learn. Curaga!" My Keyblade shook for a while, but did nothing. "Eh? What's wrong with this thing? Curaga!" The result was the same.
"Looks like your Keyblade's broken." Tails said, walking towards Sora, helping him up. "Try yours Sora."
"Fine...curaga!" His Keyblade had no better result, as a matter of fact, after he tried it, both his and my Keyblades dissapeared.
"Hey!" I yelled, looking frantically for the blade, "Where'd it go?"
"Yeah!" Sora yelled, also looking desperately.
"Ah...quit your yapping." Tails replied, annoyed. "I'm sure it probably just dissapeared like your Key does whenever you're not using it. Now help me check on Donald and Goofy."
We walked over to the duo, unconcious and bleeding, they were hurt pretty bad, maybe I shoul start listening to Ally. We hoisted up the 2 and layed them on 2 beds made out of the grass that I made of alchemy.
"Okay," Alyssa began, " So let's review what we need to do here:
1) We need to find a hospital for these guys.
2) We have to fix the Gummi.
3) Until we fix the Gummi, we have to find a place to stay.
4) We have to fix that giant iron or else we may get arested or something.
5) We have to see what we have to do to lock this world.
So, let's try to find a doctor for Donald & Goofy first. Here, help me lift them." We all helped lift the 2 unto an extra-large hoverboard Tails built. Then, we pulled the board up the hill and started to walk down the street, looking in the distance for anything that looked like a hospital.
That's when we heard something behind us. VRRRMM! It went as the thing came closer, I had just enough time to turn around before the speeding, yellow, Vespa hit and ran me over.
"AAH!" I yelled, flying under the Vespa and skidding down the street, losing consciousness.
"WHAT THE-" Tails and Sora yelld, running towards me to see if I was okay. "HEY! ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND?" Tails screamed as the Vespa drier got off her bike and walked over to me, not seemingly caring at all for my injuries.
"Hmmm..." the driver said, examining me closely, "He's dead."
"WHAT!" Sora yelled, jumping back to his feet and getting red with anger. "How could you just run over somebody and then not try to help at all you crazy idiot!?!?!"
"Yeah!" Tails joined in. "You're saying that our friend is dead! You insane man!"
"What?" the driver said, standing to thier feet and removing thier helmet. "Who are you calling a man?" The helmet dropped to the ground, revealing an attractive, female visage with pink hair and a still uncaring expression. "Move over and let me try something." She then leaned over me and strangely enough...kissed me in a mock CPR fashion.
"How is that going to help?!?" said Sora after the driver came up. "He was run over, not drowned!" Then, wierdly enough, I got up with a groan and rubbed my head.
"Oww..." I began, "What happened?" Suddenly, the driver smacked me over the head with a Rickenbacker guitar, sending me crashing into a nearby street lamp and making me land even further down the street.
"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?" Sora and Tails yelped, as the driver walked back over to me, lifted me up and shook me by the ankles.
"Hmmm...not much." She said annoyed, dropping me hardly to the ground and driving off. "Oh well, maybe I'll have some luck with the other one."
"Hey get back here!" Sora said, trying to pull out his Keyblade, unfortunately, it was still on the fritz and refused to come out. "Damn. She got away."
"Don't worry about her." Alyssa said, grabbing Sora. "We have to make sure Tron's not dead!"
They walked over to me and lifted me up to see that, to thier surprise, I was okay. My head hurt tremendously, and my forehead was tingling.
"Where am I?" I said, dazed and on the brink of unconsciousness, "Who was that?"
"I don't know," Sora responded, taking a sigh of relief at my health,"She drove off. But if we hurry, we can catch her!"
"Good idea," I agreed, "Ally, stay here and watch Donald and Goofy!"
"Wai-" she said as we dashed off around the corner and down the street. "Oh forget it."
We ran a little farther and eventually caught up. We saw a boy of about 12, and a girl on the ground next to him, just like Sora and Tails were with me. Then, farther down the street, we saw the driver, coming towards the boy and doing the same CPR thing that she did to me. She was doing the exact same thing to that boy that she did to me! Talk about Deja-vu!
"Hey!" I yelled, charging don to where she was, just as the boy was sitting up. "Hurry and run!" But it was too late, she had already smacked him over the head with her Rickenbacker.
"I've gotta end this!" i thought out loud, running towards the driver, only to be smacked back by her guitar.
"No interfering!" She hissed, picking up the boy by his ankles and shaking him too, only to leave with the same words and annoyed expression she had with me.
"Oh man...hey," i yelled to the red-headed girl that was on the ground near the beaten kid, "what's your name?"
"Huh?" she said confused with the whole situation, "Oh, Mamimi. What just happened here?"
"Don't know," Sora came in, "But the same thing just happened to my friend here."
"Ok," she replied, "So is Ta-kun okay?"
"Who?" I asked, helping her up, she seemed to be a little older than Sora and me.
"Naota. The boy over there." She explained, gesturing towards him, "I call him Ta-kun, though."
"Alright," Sora said, "let's go check on him." We rushed over to Naota to find that he was okay, in the same dazed state that I was in.
"Uhhggg..." He groaned, finally coming to, "What happened? Who are these two Mamimi?"
"Hmm," she hought, "I don't know, they just came out of nowhere trying to stop that deranged Vespa driver.
"I'm Sora." said Sora.
"And I'm Tron." I added. "We got here after our spaceship crashed on your planet."
"Your spaceship?!?" Naota and Mamimi said, flustered and unbelieving.
"It does sound a little farfetched Tron." Sora whispered to me. "Maybe I should tell them the story." So, Sora and I filled them in on the particularly long adventure we had taken, including Sora's origins from KH1 and our busted Keyblades.
"Hm." said Naota, finally absorbing the information he was given. "Well, I can help you in 2 departments. I know for a fact that there is a hospital right down the road here, and also, I'd be happy to let you stay at my house until your ship's fixed."
"Really?" I said surprised, "Thanx alot! I gotta tell Alyssa!"
"The fox-girl?" Mamimi asked.
"Yeah," Sora said, "Come with us and meet her." So, we went back up the hill and caught up with Tails, who was busy tending to Donald & Goofy's wounds with potons and bandages.
"It's about time you got back!" She said, annoyed and tired-looking. "Who're those 2?"
"Naota and Mamimi." I explained. "Turns out that Vespa driver attacked them too." We quickly filled her in on the recent events.
"Okay then," she said, standing up, "Well, for some good news, I've benn patching these 2 up and they should be fine until tomorrow. We'll take 'em to the hospital then. But for now, it's geting late, let's go to Naota's place."
So, we said goodbye to Mamimi, who lived elewhee, and followed Naota to his house.
"Well, here it is." He said, showing us a fairly-sized 2 story house. We entered through the door and he showed us around a little. "And this, is where you can stay." He said, opening a door that led to a large bedroom with 3 beds and a small desk in the corner. "The guest bedroom."
"Thanx again dude," I said, as he walked back towards his room, "I guess I'll start unpacking." So, Tails, Sora, and I, began to ge situated when suddenly Sora and Tails dropped thier things and yelped.
"What happned?" I asked.
"Y-y-your head!" Sora flustered.
"A h-h-horn!" Tails added.
"What?" I said, looking in the nearby mirror to see what the big deal was. Then, I dropped my things as well. "Oh my gosh!" I bellowed, finally noticing the huge, round horn protruding from my forehead. "What the heck is that!" I noticed that it was coming from the place where the crazy Vespa lady had hit me earlier.
Suddenly, Naota burst into room saying, "What's with all the screaming?" Then he saw the horn. "Oh my gosh, Tron! Do you know you ave a horn coming out of your-"
"I know!" I replied. "But you may want to look in the mirror yourself!" i tossed the mirror to him and that's when he saw the big, blunt, horn coming from his forehead.
"Oh man!" Naota panicked. "How did this happen?"
"I don't know!" I answered.
"Wait!" Tails screamed, stopping the screaming and focusing all attention on her. " I have an idea." A few momets later, me and Naota were sitting down with X-shaped bandages on our horns. Luckily enough, it worked! You ould'nt really even see anything. it appeared that it was just a cut we had gotten and we needed to cover it up.
"Whew," I sighed, "Thanx Tails. That should help for a while."
"Yeah," agreed Naota, getting up and exiting the room, "Well. I gues I'll see you guys tomorrow."
"What's happening tomorrow?" Tails asked.
"Why school of course." Then, he left.
Later that night, we were discussing what we were to do about the school issue.
"We could just go into Naota's class."
"But we're too old! We'll have to go into 8th grade!"
"But we're only gonna be here a few days, why go at all?"
"Because if we don't, a truant officer may get us!"
"But we haven't registered or anything!"
"Yeah, that means we can't go to school."
"Well we'll just have to GET registered then."
"But I don't wanna!"
"Me either!"
"Quit yer cryin! Geez, are you 15 or 5?"
"Alright, how about this; we don't go tomorrow, but instead spend the day trying to fix our mistakes!"
"Good idea!"
"Yeah, like the giant iron we ran into."
"I think Naota said that was called the Medical Meccaninca building."
"Whatever! Let's just reach an agreement."
"I vote to fixing our problems!"
"Me too!"
"I vote to going to school!"
"But you jut said I had a good idea!"
"I know, but I had forgotten the Truant officer!"
"Would you just drop the officer business! Geez."
"Alright how about this; I'll spend the day fixing the problems, while you and him can go to school."
"That works for me."
"Me too."
Fine then, it's settled. Break on 3. 1...2..3 BREAK!"

----Day 1 in Mabase finished. Day 2 soon to come.---
Sneak peek: An unwanted guest. A new maid. I'm attacked. Our first badguy comes. We're rescued by a weird person.

Check in soon...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lighttails1067 on January 29, 2007, 8:34:56 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067hey who goes to school?
is it supossed to be me & sora or someome else?

Tron500 on January 29, 2007, 8:46:57 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Well, seeing as me & sora r boys (who r stereotypically lazy), we decided to leave u 2 go 2 school! X3

lighttails1067 on January 29, 2007, 9:13:43 PM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067WAT?!
OMG...wait a min...does that mean that me & sora are going in the same class AND somehow were gonna...kiss?

Tron500 on January 30, 2007, 7:40:31 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Me: Uhh..
*thinks to self* how did that come up?*
Sure Alyssa! That's exactly what I meant!
lighttails: Yay! XD That's so unexpected!
Sora: Nice cover.

lighttails1067 on January 30, 2007, 9:13:36 PM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067*blushes*
.....ok?
i guess...