Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - A New Maid, A New Villain, A New Weapon

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 9 - A New Maid, A New Villain, A New Weapon

Chapter 9 - A New Maid, A New Villain, A New Weapon
"Come ooonnn!" Tails yelled as she followed Naota to school. Sora was starting to have second thoughts about going to school. Especially after I told him about the hoverboarding I was going to do after cleaning up around Mabase.
"I don't wanna!" He yelled back, "You can't make me!"
"Oh yeah?" she said, matter-of-factly, she then made an Arrow of Light and armed it. "We'll see about that!" She then shot him in a...VERY uncomfortable position behind him.
"YEEOOOWW!" He yelled, holding his behind, and running in circles. Mamimi and Naota, not to mention me, were all laughing as Sora dropped to the ground and Tails reeled him in.
"Well," I began as Tails and the others began to leave, "I see you guys are having a moment. I guess I'll just be on my then! See ya!"
"Help me!" Sora whimpered as he was dragged away. I laughed silently and walked the other way then the others.
"Okay, okay. what to start off with." I pondered to myself. "Donald & Goofy are already in the hospital. There's the broken Medical Meccanicca building. The broken Gummi, and My messed up Keyblade. Then, there's this horn." I rubbed the bandage that was pushing down the round horn that has appeared yesterday after a crazy lady on a Vespa bike had hit me over the head with a guitar. "I can't wait to see that demented lady again! I'll give her such a thrashing!"
"I wouldn't recommend that." Said a man leaning against a tree behind me.
"What the?" I said, whirling around.
"No reason to be alarmed," said the man. He was wearig sunglasses, a trench coat, and had REALLY huge eyerows. "I'm not here to hurt you...stranger."
"Who are you and what do you want?" I yelled defensively. I didn't like the look of this guy.
"General Amarao." said the wierd guy, "Middle man for the government and Medical Meccanicca. You know, that building you destroyed?"
"How do you kow about that?" I said nervously, thinking he was a policeman about to arrest me.
"hm," he chuckled, "So you admit it then?"
"Quit messing with me!" I said, enraged that he was just guessing.
"Fine. But before you leave, I think you should know something." He replied. "The lady you met earlier. Stay away from her."
I started to pay attention as Amarao got serious. "How'd you know about THAT?" I asked.
"Don't ask so many questions!" he snapped. "Just listen! Anyway, that lady's name is Haruha Raharu. Don't get involved with her. It'll only lead to disaster. I for a fact should know that."
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"Forget about it. Just remember what I said, Stay away from Haruha." With that, Amarao left, leaving me both confused and creeped out.
"Oookay," I thought, trying to get over the ordeal," That was weird...but I can't help but think about what he said. Oh well, I'll tell the others about it later. I see Medical Meccanicca." I ran towards the giant, iron-like building, noticing the huge, gaping, hole in it's side from where the Gummi had crashed into it.
"Okay," I mumbled, clapping my hands together, "this'll be a snap. A little alchemy should repair this place, even though it may be a little smaller." I then proceeded to touch the building, resulting n a bright glow that covered it, finally ending with a slightly noticable, yet fixed, smaller Medical Meccanicca.
"Well, well." I heard behind me. There was small clapping as well. "Looks like somebody's been practicing, huh?"
I turned around again to see a young boy with a long flowing coat on. Just like the one Essex from The Tower of The Gods had on.
"What do you want?" I said, tired of all these unwanted guests. "A friend of Amarao's?"
"No." He replied, an evil smirk on his face. "I have no time for that bumbling fool. I'm more interested in you and your friends."
"That a threat?" I asked, wishing that I had my Keyblade. I managed to get a good look at the kid before we continued talking. He seemed to be about 12 in age, with brown, curly hair, and an athletic build-up. Hmmm. That reminded me of someone. But who...who?
"Oh I'm hurt Tron." said the boy, apparently hearing my thoughts. "You don't recognize me. Well then," A small pole appeared in each of his hands. "I guess I'll just have to BEAT SOME SENSE INTO YOU!" The long poles each turned into a katana sword and the boy charged me.
"Oh dang it!" I yelled, running and dodging the skilled kid at the same time. My Keyblade still refused to appear. "Oh man!" I thought to myself, dodging a katana, "The wierdest guys always chase me! What did I do to him!"
"You le-... oh forget it!" The boy yelled, reading my mind again and slashing at my feet while I jumped and swayed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, back at school...

"Ugghh..." Sora moaned as the teacher prattled on about fractions or something, "I've never been to school and now I know why. This is sooo boring!"
"Oh quiet!" Alyssa said, elbowing Sora. "Just listen already!"
"Huh..." Sora sighed, "Whatever.." he stared out the window noticing the fixed Medical Meccanicca building. "I guess Tron's done with his work. Man is he lucky."
Suddenly, he noticed cars flipping over and trees flying into the air. "Oh my gosh!" he mumbled, so as to not attract atention. "What's going on down there!"
Tails saw him and peered out of the window, also noticing the carnage unfolding.
"Don't even think about it Sora!" Alyssa hissed. "I'm sure Tron will handle it!"
"I don't know..." he thought. Just then, RIINNGG, the school bell rang, marking time for Free Period. "Great!" Sora said, leaping out of his seat and running towards the door.
"Sora!" Tails said, rushing after him, "Wait up!" He was already heading for the stairs and towards the exit of the school. By the time Ally had caught up, he was already halfway through the parking lot.
"Ms. Salas!" The teacher yelled in the distance, "You forgot your homeworrrkkk..." But they were already gone, heading for the huge fight scene.

Coming back to me...
"What...do you want...from me?!?" I was yelling at the boy, through the blood trickling down my arms. I was blocking his katanas with my gloved hands in a last resort. He was tough...at least tough enough to cut through the super-resistant gloves Yen Sid gave me.
"Revenge!" He yelled back, wide-eyed and fueled by rage. "That's all I want! Now quit struggling so we can end this quickly!" He layed off me with his katanas and merged them together, making a huge, thick, long sword (Kinda like Zabuza Mamochi's). "This ends...NOW!" He charged towards me with the 8-ft. weapon of destruction, I knew I couldn't dodge that, so I closed my eyes and waited for death when suddenly, I heard a loud buzzing and turned around just to see a yellow Vespa flying over the tree behind me.
"Keep your hands offa him!" yelled Haruha as she jumped out of her Vespa and smacked the boys sword with her Rickenbacker.
"What the?!?" The boy said, as surprised as I was.
"Hey kid." Haruha said to me as she effortlessly held the boy back. "Wait there a second. I gotta do something." I didn't know what to do, she could help me defeat the kid, but then again, she did run me over, AND Amarao told me to stay away from her.
"Fine." I said, waiting near the tree while Haruha deflected and sent flying the boy.
"Now, quickly, before he gets back up!" She said to me, running towards me.
"I've gotta open it!" She then hit me on the head with the guitar again, removing my bandage and sending me hurling into a nearby park bench.
"Oww.." I groaned as my horn started to glow red. "What the..."
"Now!" She yelled, standing on top of the remains of the bench and gripping the horn. She then pulled on it hard, making my head hurt tremendously.
"aaaAAAHHHH!" I yelled as the horn she pulled at came out, along with a long handle leading to a Gibson Flying V Guitar.
I looked up and saw her handing me the guitar saying, "Take this. You'll need it to fight. Your world's weapons won't work on our's."
I gripped the handle and took the Gibson. "Thanks. I'll take it from here!" Just in time too, seeing as the kid was just getting up and rushing back towards us.
"Gotcha." She said, jumping off of the bench and away from the scene.
"Now for you." I muttered, bracing myself for the kids impact, when suddenly, another cloaked man came through a portal of darkness and stopped the boy in his tracks.
"What are you doing!" The boy yelled at the man.
"Not yet, Xevdin." The man said calmly, holding the boy's sword and making sure to keep his back turned. "We still need him. To collect more hearts and protect the Princess."
Princess...wasn't that what Essex had called Tails earlier? I'd have alot to tell the guys if I made it out of this alive.
"Grr...fine!" Said the boy, who I now knew to be Xevdin, as he dissapeared in another portal of darkness.
"Huh..." sighed the other cloaked man. "What are we gonna do with him?" He also dissapeared in a portal.
That's when I saw Sora, Ally, and Gir running towards me through the trees. "Tron!" Sora yelled as I turned to face them. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah," I said, exhausted from battle. "Never...better." I then colapsed, sending my new weapon away as a surprise for the others.


I awoke a couple of hours later in my bed. My hands were patched up and I had an ice pack on my forehead. I looked around and saw Alyssa and Sora in the corner by the desk, talking and laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked, sitting up and crossing my arms.
"Oh, nothing!" Sora said, shoving some papers he had into his pocket.
"Was that Tron?" Naota said, coming through the door and looking at me. "It's about time you woke up. I was starting to get...hey, your horn's gone! No fair! I'm still stuck with mine!"
"Oh yeah..." I said, rubbing the smooth area of skin, taking a sigh of relief too. "Here, you mighr wanna sit down for this one..." So, I filled them in on the story of Xevdin and Haruha, including Amarao and the guitar.
"Sweet!" Sora exclaimed, looking a bit jealous. "How'd you get a cool new weapon? Lemme see it!"
"Sure, sure." I said, brandishing the guitar and swinging it around a little, bringing shock and awe to my crowd.
"Sweet isn't it?"
That's when we heard a voice from downstairs saying: "Naota! Bring your friends down here for dinner!" We all got up and rushed down the stairs, when we met the shock of our lives.
"Guys," Naota's dad began, "Please say hello to our new live-in maid, Haruko!"
We were all jaw-dropped at what we saw. There, in a black and white maid's outfit, was Haruha.


Chapter 9 Done!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lighttails1067 on February 2, 2007, 11:11:47 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067how'd u know i hated homework^^?

Tron500 on February 4, 2007, 4:38:29 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Who doesn't? ;)

lighttails1067 on February 4, 2007, 7:35:31 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067*giggle*very funny^^