Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The DreamStalker-Part 1

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 10 - The DreamStalker-Part 1

Chapter 10 - The DreamStalker-Part 1
"But...but...but!" We all stammered, staring at Haruha, wearing a black and white maids outfir, eating ramen. "But how did this happen?!?"
"Oh well," Kamon, Naota's father began to explain, "you see, as I was coming back home from the bakery, she accidentally hit me with her Vespa bike. She felt so bad that she offered to help us around the house for a bit!"
"Yeah," I whispered to Sora, "It was 'Accidentally'."
"But dad, it's 9:00 PM! Why is she still here?" Naota asked impatiently.
"Oh yeah," Kamon added, "She told me that she was new to Mabase, and didn't have a home yet, so I offered to let her be our live-in maid!"
"WHAT!?!" Me, Naota, and Sora yelled, jaws dropped and staring at Kamon. Had he gone crazy?
"What's the problem?" Kamon asked. "Haruko seems pretty nice to me."
"Haruko?" I blurted out, confused. "But her name is Haruha, not Haruko!"
"Lemme guess," Haruha(ko?) interrupted, "Amarao told you that didn't he?"
"Umm-hmm." I nodded. Arms crossed and foot tapping as everyone focused thier attention on Haru.
"Well, for future reference, my REAL name is Haruko Haruhara, not Haruha Raharu. That's just a...um...nickname,that old Seaweed-Brows came up with." Haruko said, cracking in a joke on General Amaraos HUGE eyebrows.
"Whatever!" Naota jumped in. "What about her living arrangements? Where is he going to stay?"
"Hmmm," Kamon pondered, "good question. I don't think we have any other beds open."
"Yes!" Me and Naota danced & sang. "That means she can't stay! WooHoo!"
"Wait a minute everyone!" Haruko yelled through all of the noise. "When I was walking around the house earlier, I remember seeing an empty bunk in Naota's room."
"But you can't go there!" Naota said dramatically. "That's my brothers old bed. You know dad, before he went to America?"
"True that may be," Kamon replied, "But he's long gone now Naota. Besides, that's the only bed left. So it's decided, Haruko will have to sleep in your room!"
"Wait!" Naota jumped in, making a last stand and crossing his fingers. "How 'bout this? I can move back into the Guest Room, and...Tron can switch beds with me!"
"Now you wait just a second-" I yelled at him.
"Okay," Kamon said before I could tell Naota off, "that'll work, but that's final! It's already 9:30! Good night everybody!"
"Goodnight." I mumbled, stomping up the stairs and giving Naota an evil stare.
So, having no other say in the matter, I packed up my things and exchanged rooms with naota. It wasn't long then before I had my things set up and was crawling into bed and under my covers.
Suddenly, I felt the bed shift. I turned around quickly to see Haruko laying on my bed, her back to me.
"What the hell?!?!" I yelled, shooting up and scooting back towards the wall.
"Heh?" she asked, turning over. "Hey keep quiet Tron, I'm tryin to sleep here."
"What are you doin' in my bed?!?" I hissed at the pajama wearing "maid".
"Hmm..." she pondered, examining me. At this point, I was standing up in bed, backed up against the wall. "You look good in pajamas."
"QUIT COMPLIMENTING ME!" I shrieked, pulling the covers up to cover myself, turning slightly red. "What are you, like 20? I'm only 15, lay off! And speaking of which, what are you anyway? You are way too wierd to be human!"
"An alien..." she said eerily, jumping out of my bunk.
"Huh...oy..."I sighed. "Whatever, just lemme get some sleep okay?"
"Okey-dokey captain!" she replied, getting back into my bed.
With a sigh, I went back under the covers and eventually dozed off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In my dream, I was in a long, white, corridor. There were hundreds upon thousands of doors on each side of the hall. I walked down the hallway, reading the tiny, individual signs that the doors had. They read things like: AUSTIN, MOM & DAD, FIRST DATE, ROXAS, DiZ, MIDDLE SCHOOL, THE INTER-STATE BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP, and TWILIGHT TOWN.
These must each be my memories, I thought to myself. For proof, I walked through the door that said OUCH to see multiple clips of the times when Ally had hurt me. I walked through another one that said THE DARE to see the time where I break-danced in Theatre Arts class due to a Truth-Or-Dare game.
This is starting to get fun! I thought again. I raced down the hallway looking for another door. That's when the hallway started to get grayish in color. I stopped and turned around. Behind me was still the white section. I creeped forwards until the hallway was pitch-black, illuminated only by the glow of the doors and thier signs. I tiptoed forward until I came to a door that said LIFE INTERFERANCE-???. I walked into it to see the time when I pushed Tails and Sora together. I had always wanted to see this from an audience's perspective, so I leaned back against a tree and watched the magic unfold.
Everything was going according to plan until something strange happened. At the part where I was hiding behind the bench, Ally jumped in, saying, "Hey Sora, do you hear something?"
"You hear it too?" he replied. My blood got cold as I looked at my flashback-Me, laughing and rolling around on the ground.
"Shut up stupid!" I yelled at me, knowing that the flashbacks couldn't hear me anyway. I began to listen again.
"Ya think someone else is here?" Ally asked again, looking around.
"Maybe..." Sora agreed. I looked at me again to see him making faces at the couple. What's goin' on here? I thought outloud. This isn't how things were supposed to happen!
Tails and Sora silently got up, investigating the nearby area as Me continued to laugh at the flirting teens. It wasn't even that funny! That's when trouble started brewing. Sora and Tails found Me still laughing.
"What the-?!?" screamed Ally.
"Tron???" Sora yelled.
"Why you little! How dare you eavesdrop!!!" Tails shrieked. With that, she kicked Flashback Tron in the face as hard as she could, sending a dark stream of blood high into the air as he flew back and crashed into a nearby tree.
"Oww..." he moaned, cupping his horribly disfigured nose and black eye.
"Yeah!" Sora joined back in, almost purple with anger. "What do you think this is, a chick flick at the movies?!? This was a special, PRIVATE, moment!" He pulled out his Metal Chocobo, the Keyblade with the greatest attack power, and started wailing on FlashTron, as I will call him.
"Oh..my...gosh." I stammered as my eyes started to water and I began to sweat. What was going on here??? I thought they were my friends? I continued to watch in horror, wide-eyed, as the duo beat FlashTron to a bloody pulp. It was a dark, red, noisy flurry of screaming, pounding, and squirting.
I sat there, frozen with fear for a second, until Alyssa and Sora walked away from FlashTron. I slowly stood up and walked over to the non-moving me to see a sight ALMOST to gruesome to put on this story. It was a mixture of bone, skin, and blood. Not to mention a few blended organs and a rotting, grayish-pink brain oozing out of what I assumed to be an eyesocket. His legs were ripped open and sprawled out at a VERY uncomfortable angle. His arms were ripped off, stufed into a giant hole in his chest where his heart was supposed to be. And then I saw the worst part. I looked down to see the most horrible, dispicable, unbeLIEVABLe thing you could do to a boy...they smashed, flattened and ripped off his genitals.
"Oh my gosh!" I yelled, vommiting and running out of the room."Huhh...huhh...huh..." I gasped, falling down to a sitting position against the door. "What was that?!?"
With that, I ran as far way from the door as I could, passing up many, many, MANY glowing doors on the way. I finally came to a stop, huffing and puffing, and looking at a nearby sign. It read: SEIFER'S GANG. I didn't seem to remember this event, so I cautiosly walked in...


Sorry for the cliffhanger guys! You see, everytime I get far in a story, my computer crashes, so I'm ending this one short. Bye! Look 4 the next Ch. soon!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lighttails1067 on February 14, 2007, 9:17:39 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067hey are u gonna put something like u seeing things from the future.how about u see bad images from the further worlds we head to...for example:you,sora,donald,goofy,midna & i...head to hyrule when i spot Ganon[teh dark lord..-.-],as midna & i go into battle,ganon suddenly turns into a monster called "Dark Beast:Ganon"[if u want to know about dark beast ganon..go ahead & ask].
as you & the boys try to help out,there was a line of fire that u can't pass,only the girls can attack[but sora noticed dat princess zelda was in a deep sleep in teh royal family's chair].
there like so...but only u can see things from teh future of wats gonna happen to us except you & sora,donald & goofy[mainly...ganon's after me,zelda & midna because we look alike,only diiferent..-.-].